Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SBS:Aman-Arti & jealous Yash OMGG:Written+Vid Updt (Page 4)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the SBS video. Cute Cute Cute! 

This is what I call cosmic balance. What goes around comes around. Honestly, isn't this exactly what Yash has been doing to Aarti all this while. He has been throwing Arpita on Aarti's face at every instance. Now that the tables are reversed, Yash loses his hold on sanity at just one or two meetings with Aman. ROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29-MishtyBlue-bbbcccjyoti06Euphoria.PuvZ

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for written update, Aman knew well Yash before to have his own perception about him..

Can't wait for this to happen, at last some light moments to watch..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Aarya4ever... IF-Dazzler
Aarya4ever...
Aarya4ever...

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
God know what happened To Yash !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06PuvZ

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU of the video.. was waiting for it !Smile

Edited by PuvZ - 04 September 2012 at 6:30am

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@Ria : Probably Aarti feels if in the daytime he was all fine with Aman's touchy touchy nature  then why will he mind it at night when both got genuinely stuck in rains .. mayb they had gone out with Yash's permission only and thats why she is not really counting this scenario as one of the reason for his anger at all Confused...

Aarti is actually taking for granted that Yash will realise they got stuck in rains but Yash is already hving rain phobia and so unless Aarti gives him a proper explanation of they got stuck , he feels they were hving fun in rain while he was getting all paranoid at home Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweetyEuphoria.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@Anu : For us it might not b a big hadsaa but for him its a big hadsaa because jealousy , possessiveness , emotions , love , all these r alien words for him post Arpita's death .. so when he is beginning to feel those emotions all over again for another girl other than Arpita , then its nothing less than a hadsaa for him LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Euphoria.KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Originally posted by KinSanj

and especially when yash continuously hinted her by saying "the matter wasn't so small that she cant even remember."
honestly had i been at aarti's place i would give this scene a thought because only after this yash's behaviour got weird...because obviously yash was pretty much normal after arpita's fotos got burnt in that accident.
@Bold: That was probably just a gimmick by the writers I guess -  to mislead both us and Aarti. Also, why would Yash say that he shares no relationship with Aarti. He can't be that pissed to say that just because she came back home late. There's a missing link somewhere. The mystery is unravelling slowly and that's torturing us, but hey! I am loving it. Tongue
Anu i guess where yash claims tha he has no relation with aarti because she didn't bother telling him what took her so long and where was she till 3am in the morning and why she didn't bother to even let yash know that she'll be late. because the weather was bad and he was rlly concerned for her...so i guess that can explain why yash said that he has no relation with her.

Edited by KinSanj - 04 September 2012 at 6:41am

Euphoria.

PanjabanJatti Senior Member
PanjabanJatti
PanjabanJatti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
ROFL lol omg omg omg you all know i have twisted thoughts about what yash feels because like aarti i would never think that he loves her?And can someone clear me why he destroyed all the pictures of arpita in his room?is this something related to aarti?well ab aayega mazaa i want to see yash jealouse LOL JALLO YASH AUR JALLO ROFL

Euphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index