Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SBS:Aman-Arti & jealous Yash OMGG:Written+Vid Updt (Page 3)

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Jyo Di, I agree with you but what's with the 'hadsaa' bit then? Everything falls in place perfectly, Yash being jealous and Aarti not giving him an explanation (though I must say, such an extreme behavior just out of jealousy is a little far-fetched) which causes Yash to lose his temper. I don't think it's just plain jealousy. Maybe Aman has some bhoolne ki bimaari as well and he is forgetting an important incident that might have ticked Yash off. =S

EDIT--- 

Thanks for sharing Di and Sanju! =) 

Edited by Euphoria. - 04 September 2012 at 4:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-jyoti06KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju ; Yes thats my guess too .. Yash expected an explanation from Aarti that night for coming home late but she dint give it any importance as if Yash is nobody to her /.. and this is what is hurting him because he must hv gone all paranoid for her while she looked not bothered at all Ouch...even now after coming back to Bhopal , not once Aarti gave it a thought even after Yash breaking so many things LOL .. so his frustration is just increasing and he feels nothing can b fixed if Aarti really does not feel him important enough in his life to give him the expalnation about that night Ouch
and especially when yash continuously hinted her by saying "the matter wasn't so small that she cant even remember."
honestly had i been at aarti's place i would give this scene a thought because only after this yash's behaviour got weird...because obviously yash was pretty much normal after arpita's fotos got burnt in that accident.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-kholitajyoti06Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

and especially when yash continuously hinted her by saying "the matter wasn't so small that she cant even remember."
honestly had i been at aarti's place i would give this scene a thought because only after this yash's behaviour got weird...because obviously yash was pretty much normal after arpita's fotos got burnt in that accident.
@Bold: That was probably just a gimmick by the writers I guess -  to mislead both us and Aarti. Also, why would Yash say that he shares no relationship with Aarti. He can't be that pissed to say that just because she came back home late. There's a missing link somewhere. The mystery is unravelling slowly and that's torturing us, but hey! I am loving it. Tongue

Deepti1808jyoti06KinSanj

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I want to see jealous yash.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808jyoti06

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
yeah it was sweet!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
@Euphoria : Hadsa is the 3am coming home late Ouch..Yash expected Aarti to give him an expalnation on her own but she was not bothered at all  and this pissed him off ... mayb that night Mumbai was flooded and he almost got the scare of loosing her but then she returns home all happy happy with Aman .. so well Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-Deepti1808Euphoria.KinSanj

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

I knew that those pics were taken in front of Yash! still makes no sense that aarti didn't think about the night issue. yash felt jealous during the day. thats normal. he didn't get mad becoz of it. he is reacting the way he is becoz what happened in the night. coming home at 3, and not thinking anything about it.

I have a feeling that its not just coming home at 3 am, but he must have seen or heard something more to that. It could be Aman's flirting nature, but even if he was all free with Arati during day time also, he could have been a bit more close when he left her home back Ouch 

DMKJ_VBjyoti06Euphoria.

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Euphoria : Hadsa is the 3am coming home late Ouch..Yash expected Aarti to give him an expalnation on her own but she was not bothered at all  and this pissed him off ... mayb that night Mumbai was flooded and he almost got the scare of loosing her but then she returns home all happy happy with Aman .. so well Ouch

exactly, and also probably he saw aman holding her hand and her smiling again. naturally that would make him misunderstand. Initially he might think its in fun, but if he sees that repeatedly, esp when he just met Aman once, and doesn't know the depth of their relation, he might think that aarti is doing the same with aman as she did with him ( buying bangles, jhoola, wish to go to the pub, etc etc ).So he probably feels that aarti was flirting with him! and since he himself got attracted to her, he is mad!

I still can't understand why aarti wouldn't think of that night! how can she not! Now everyone including SP and Vidhi will doubt her, and I don't blame them. Which normal person would believe that she never thought it important ( which in itself is wrong)? everyone will feel that she deliberately hid it. all of them asked her a thousand times, they literally banged their heads on a wall, and aarti was like a wall..she came up with "Main nahi janti" every time! who wouldn't doubt her? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Euphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index