Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
🤣 lol omg omg omg you all know i have twisted thoughts about what yash feels because like aarti i would never think that he loves her?And can someone clear me why he destroyed all the pictures of arpita in his room?is this something related to aarti?well ab aayega mazaa i want to see yash jealouse LOL JALLO YASH AUR JALLO 🤣
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo Di: Oh gosh, I really hope that isn't the case because that would totally be butchering Yash's character. The sensible guy (though his sense tel lene gaya hain these days) would go down the drain and Yash would be termed as someone who's insecure. No one's gonna sympathise with him if this is the case. =( 

@Sanju: Yup possible but that would really be stretching it. To claim that you have no relation with someone just because of her carelessness is hard for me to digest. Plus he mentioned something about the marriage being for the sake of the kids and not his happiness right? Where did that come from then? =S Let's see what happens but one thing's for sure, Yash looks adorable when he's jealous! 😳😆
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

@Jyo Di: Oh gosh, I really hope that isn't the case because that would totally be butchering Yash's character. The sensible guy (though his sense tel lene gaya hain these days) would go down the drain and Yash would be termed as someone who's insecure. No one's gonna sympathise with him if this is the case. =( 

@Sanju: Yup possible but that would really be stretching it. To claim that you have no relation with someone just because of her carelessness is hard for me to digest. Plus he mentioned something about the marriage being for the sake of the kids and not his happiness right? Where did that come from then? =S Let's see what happens but one thing's for sure, Yash looks adorable when he's jealous! 😳😆

okay with that the marriage was for kids, it was just something yash said for himself...he's in denial that he's fallen for aarti ji. so he has to constantly remind himself that to him aarti ji can be nothing more than a mother for his kids. and when yash was getting ready to leave mumbai. and he said you've done enuf for me an my family...it's probably coz he's hurt that aarti ji never once bothered telling him where she was or even ask him if he's had dinner. she didn't bother saying sorry. (I really assume this is the case)
i am not angry over yash any more...in fact i find his anger cute 😆 especially after knowing the reason for it...hehe
Euphoria. thumbnail
Hee I don't know what to feel for Yash TBH. At times I am mad at him for bottling up his emotions and not saying anything. The next moment, I sympathise with him because the poor soul is suffering. I would still hope that his anger is not solely based on jealousy. Maybe like what you said, he is in denial that he is actually falling for Aarti. At the same time, he is in a conflict with himself because he claims that he can't fall in love again. If that was not enough, Aman's there to add to his woes. Collectively, it causes his 'patience dam' to break and that results in the flood of extreme emotions on his part. And together with all these, I hope something terrible had happened in Mumbai which ticked him off. At least it would be a little more logical that way than to just have his anger based on jealousy. LOL at the dinner bit, Yash is really a baby isn't he?! =P 
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that great and its so nice to see yash feeling jealousy.
KinSanj thumbnail

Hee I don't know what to feel for Yash TBH. At times I am mad at him for bottling up his emotions and not saying anything. The next moment, I sympathise with him because the poor soul is suffering. I would still hope that his anger is not solely based on jealousy. Maybe like what you said, he is in denial that he is actually falling for Aarti. At the same time, he is in a conflict with himself because he claims that he can't fall in love again. If that was not enough, Aman's there to add to his woes. Collectively, it causes his 'patience dam' to break and that results in the flood of extreme emotions on his part. And together with all these, I hope something terrible had happened in Mumbai which ticked him off. At least it would be a little more logical that way than to just have his anger based on jealousy. LOL at the dinner bit, Yash is really a baby isn't he?! =P 

couldn't have been expressed in better words! that's exactly what yash is going thru...well after this segment i am sure yash probably waited for aarti at the dinner table assuming she'd be home soon so both can eat together...poor guy...😆 but it'll be cute to watch this
Euphoria. thumbnail
Indeed bechara Yash! ðŸ˜† I can't wait to see him flaring up when Aman decides to be touchy with Aarti. We have seen so many shades of Yash's character, can't wait to see his possessive side! ðŸ˜³ And YES YES YES!! It's gonna be cute for sure. Can't wait for the episode to air! =D Sheesh I used 'can't wait' for like 3 times in this response. Surely does go to show how 'patient' I am! ðŸ˜† Edited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
T4s...love the sbs sgmnt...can see Yash jealousy...😆
Thanks for sharing Jyo...,
Yash is jealous...,haha...,
KinSanj thumbnail

Indeed bechara Yash! ðŸ˜† I can't wait to see him flaring up when Aman decides to be touchy with Aarti. We have seen so many shades of Yash's character, can't wait to see his possessive side! ðŸ˜³ And YES YES YES!! It's gonna be cute for sure. Can't wait for the episode to air! =D Sheesh I used 'can't wait' for like 3 times in this response. Surely does go to show how 'patient' I am! ðŸ˜†

haha i am gettign impatient too now 🤣