Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for sharing...
OMG!!!! look at his face so possessive and jealousπŸ˜›...
now m waiting for this to happen in the show... but it shows well that they are only friendly and ya he is flirting but not hidden from Yash so i dont think there is anything to think bad about them...
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I knew that those pics were taken in front of Yash! still makes no sense that aarti didn't think about the night issue. yash felt jealous during the day. thats normal. he didn't get mad becoz of it. he is reacting the way he is becoz what happened in the night. coming home at 3, and not thinking anything about it.
IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BIG thank you for the update Jyoti πŸ€—

finally something good and funny coming up.. tired of seeing yash's tod fod bhara anger πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sanju ; Yes thats my guess too .. Yash expected an explanation from Aarti that night for coming home late but she dint give it any importance as if Yash is nobody to her /.. and this is what is hurting him because he must hv gone all paranoid for her while she looked not bothered at all ...even now after coming back to Bhopal , not once Aarti gave it a thought even after Yash breaking so many things πŸ˜† .. so his frustration is just increasing and he feels nothing can b fixed if Aarti really does not feel him important enough in his life to give him the expalnation about that night
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jyo Di, I agree with you but what's with the 'hadsaa' bit then? Everything falls in place perfectly, Yash being jealous and Aarti not giving him an explanation (though I must say, such an extreme behavior just out of jealousy is a little far-fetched) which causes Yash to lose his temper. I don't think it's just plain jealousy. Maybe Aman has some bhoolne ki bimaari as well and he is forgetting an important incident that might have ticked Yash off. =S

EDIT--- 

Thanks for sharing Di and Sanju! =) 
Edited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sanju ; Yes thats my guess too .. Yash expected an explanation from Aarti that night for coming home late but she dint give it any importance as if Yash is nobody to her /.. and this is what is hurting him because he must hv gone all paranoid for her while she looked not bothered at all ...even now after coming back to Bhopal , not once Aarti gave it a thought even after Yash breaking so many things πŸ˜† .. so his frustration is just increasing and he feels nothing can b fixed if Aarti really does not feel him important enough in his life to give him the expalnation about that night

and especially when yash continuously hinted her by saying "the matter wasn't so small that she cant even remember."
honestly had i been at aarti's place i would give this scene a thought because only after this yash's behaviour got weird...because obviously yash was pretty much normal after arpita's fotos got burnt in that accident.
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KinSanj

and especially when yash continuously hinted her by saying "the matter wasn't so small that she cant even remember."
honestly had i been at aarti's place i would give this scene a thought because only after this yash's behaviour got weird...because obviously yash was pretty much normal after arpita's fotos got burnt in that accident.

@Bold: That was probably just a gimmick by the writers I guess -  to mislead both us and Aarti. Also, why would Yash say that he shares no relationship with Aarti. He can't be that pissed to say that just because she came back home late. There's a missing link somewhere. The mystery is unravelling slowly and that's torturing us, but hey! I am loving it. πŸ˜›
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see jealous yash.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Euphoria : Hadsa is the 3am coming home late ..Yash expected Aarti to give him an expalnation on her own but she was not bothered at all  and this pissed him off ... mayb that night Mumbai was flooded and he almost got the scare of loosing her but then she returns home all happy happy with Aman .. so well
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

I knew that those pics were taken in front of Yash! still makes no sense that aarti didn't think about the night issue. yash felt jealous during the day. thats normal. he didn't get mad becoz of it. he is reacting the way he is becoz what happened in the night. coming home at 3, and not thinking anything about it.

I have a feeling that its not just coming home at 3 am, but he must have seen or heard something more to that. It could be Aman's flirting nature, but even if he was all free with Arati during day time also, he could have been a bit more close when he left her home back