SBS:Aman-Arti & jealous Yash OMGG:Written+Vid Updt

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
SBS Written Update

OMGG Cutest SBS segment 😲😲😲

So Aman comes in Mumbai beach house saying "Aman ..naam toh suna hee hoga" πŸ˜›...He is hving tea with Aarti and Yash 😳

Both Yash and Aarti hv a friendly interaction with Aman but Aman is shown hving fun with Aarti like giving hi55 to each other which makes Yash all jealous and he gets up from there feeling unwanted πŸ˜›

Then in lunch table Aman is saying something pointing fingers towards Aarti and we see Yash ka jealous face πŸ˜›

Kratika says she is not aware of Yash feeling jealous because she is doing everything in front of Yash ji only ..there is nothing hidden

Aman in his interview says I kept his name Sadoo because he only had a sadoo jealous face but I will like to tell him dont jump to conclusions so fast πŸ˜†

OMGG it was a cute funny segment .. it shows Yash is well aware of Aman and Aarti friendship but his face clearly showed he feels unwanted there which Aarti dint realise but Aman seems to hv realised it

Night scene is not yet shown in SBS .. it is only their daytime masti 😊...

SBS HQ Youtube video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmdiOtzClho&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
here's the video jyo =D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmdiOtzClho&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sanju : Thanks ../ hv updated in main post too πŸ˜ƒ...

@All : Now I know why Aarti does not think Aman is the reason since she dint do anything behind back .. it was all in front of Yash only πŸ˜ƒ
AnushaGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice segment.
Finally a nice episode is coming it seems.
Tfs
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tqs Jothi for the video and loved your comment as usual...Still yash wont suspect her...The drastic change is not acceptable by him...So sweet of aman...
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sanju : Thanks ../ hv updated in main post too πŸ˜ƒ...

@All : Now I know why Aarti does not think Aman is the reason since she dint do anything behind back .. it was all in front of Yash only πŸ˜ƒ

well what yash might be more pissed about was aarti not coming back home till 3 and didn't even think about letting yash know that she is stuck. of course there can be a network problem but the reason why yash is really pissed off about because aarti didn't even think about letting yash know that she was stuck somewhere with aman  due to rain and that's why she was late.
we might see a scene where yash is tyring to call aarti or we have him wait for aarti for dinner. so his concern was the main thing but aarti didn't bother to say anything to yash because according to her yash ji isn't in love with her. but aman noticed that yash was jealous, since him being a guy understands better
..Apz.. thumbnail
TFS!!!!!wow yash's jealousyπŸ˜†
--HANISA-- thumbnail
yes we can see how jealous he was feeling
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its A Cute Segment...Thanx for Sharing... I still hope that Dairy is going to Play vital Role Here...May on that Nght only Yash Read the Dairy and Found out she is in Love with Me but by Coming Late at 3 am, then He jumped into a Conclusion that She betrayed, Cheated me For The Fake Love and she done all these things for the sake of my family only...

Yash Felt very Guilty for Forgetting Arpita for this Aarti and He thrown out all Arpita Memories Coz He Also Betrayed Her...

I think We may Get the total truth By Next Week only...Wait and Watch...
Edited by HiMyname21 - 11 years ago
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really an wesome n cte segment...Wow Yash is so jealous...His face my man...!!!πŸ˜†