lets enjoy sbb, sbs and smile

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
lets forget about the serial and give CV time and let them do what they want to.  love when Sanaya taken out his lash , pushing him out of room ,then Sanaya pat him and then Barun slap her it was all so cute then best was the sofa that was broken as Barun had jumped on it before 

and every one play game

lets smile with them😃because life is what that we saw in Sbb and Sbs 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The SBB has made me forget the serial...They should make a realtiry show on the cast ...It would be a hit 😃
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naddiya26

lets forget about the serial  love when Sanaya taken out his lash , pushing him out of room ,then Sanaya pat him and then Barun slap her it was all so cute then best was the sofa that was broken as Barun had jumped on it before 

and every one play game

lets smile with them😃because life is what that we saw in Sbb and Sbs 

Exactly...👏, so much bashing in the forum...ur post was a cool breeze of fresh air :)
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Edella17

The SBB has made me forget the serial...They should make a realtiry show on the cast ...It would be a hit 😃

same here i was laughing like crazy 
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup that s a msg from them on how to watch a show😊 did they seem affected ?? Then why should we??!!! 
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

Edit -

U know wat naddu if you ne other segment of ne other show (sorry for comparison), leads or actors hardly mingle with each other properly but here they adore and its so much fun. they have no grudge for the co-stars and we in forum bash them one by one for nothg in the name of criticism.

In a way I am afraid if ne1 will read our posts from them and see how we bash daljeet, sanaya or barun can cause rift btwn their love. I am really happy that they are unaffected with all these posts.
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watched SBS segment..it was so funny when Barun was poking Sanaya about her Hindi.😆
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SBB SEGMENT WAS TOO CUTE,SUCH PERFECT MIMICRY AKSHAY HAS DONE OF SAIF.KARAN,BARUN & AKSHAY ARE COMEDIANS,LOVELY TO SEE SUCH ACTORS WHO ENJOY & MAKE VIEWER's SMILE SEEING THEIR OFF SCREEN SEGMENTS.JUST LOVE IPKKND TEAM ON & OFF SCREEN.ROCK IT.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want to watch sbb,some one give the link plzzz!
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
COULDNT SEE THE SBS SEGMENT BUT SBB SEG & E24 SEGMENT WERE SO CUTE.