FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

swati well said

i can see the anguish of a pained fan

point is people think we are cribbing unnecessarily

aren't we the same people who have stood by this show for so many days?

haven't we taken so much crap?

haven't we followed the story for arnav and khushi?

won't we feel the grief if they show us something else suddenly?

won't we feel cheated if sanaya who held the show for two months suddenly becomes a non entity?

won't  we feel for the character of khushi to whom we have all become attached due to her strength and goodness?

we are not cribbing or ranting

it is pure anguish
RimaHug so very well asked Clapand of course they will say we are cribbing offence is the best form of defense so they make us feel small when they bloody well know in their hearts what they are doing is not correct I really dont know what on earth has possessed them to suddenly turn this love story into something repulsive I am all for family and do share a very close relationship with my own sibling but this is ludicrous I loved the questions you asked the other day about KKG and now it looks like she does not exist any more
Thank you rima for your lovely questions

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-RickyBahlJaponicaStormChaserNi1234gatheringstormS.StephySeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Suniye !!!

Aap Bhi Naa !!!

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

This title is having hidden meaning. 
This title is also having another hidden title.
This love story is having a hidden meaning.
This story is also having another hidden story.
This serial is having hidden meaning.
This serial are also having another hidden LEAD (playing - the mental metal).
This Daily is having hiddden MU.
This Daily is also having hidden MU in the hidden past.

This serial is having a hidden twist.
Thie serial is also having another twist within the twist.
This serial is having hidden twist in a twist.
This serial is also having another twist within the twist in the zabardast twist.

Twist, within a twist, within a twist.

Deception.

That is the hidden meaning of the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Deception by the side actors.
Deception by the Writers
Deception by the Producer
Deception by the PR
Deception by the Channel.

And you are expecting them to be not Deceptive on their website.

Suniye !!!

Aap Bhi Naa !!!

PS : People who do not understand Deception will be in Limbo forever. So start bulding your own reality.  TongueWink

Edited by stafhtad - 04 September 2012 at 5:56am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-JaponicaRickyBahlAmazingAmyblue.kindlegatheringstormStormChaserNi1234S.StephyKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Wonderfully written! Completely agree with you! They think that they can dish out anything to us and we'll happily digest all of it.. Angry

thnks a lot..look the basic thing for me is

i want to say that in reality  no girl wud like to have a partner who has such attitude problem. Sometimes 1 negative point can wash away all 100 Good points.
Arnav is a passionate lover, He had bad past, loves his di ,,,is protective about her...this n that..etc etc..But that doesnt give arnav the liberty to use  Khushi a object of use n throw according to his needs..

In reality no girl wud tolerate a person like arnav even if he is the most handsome man. Showing these nakhras suits ladies not men. And a women always wants a true man who has the courage, the manliness to accept his faults and to set things right. In fact men always are eager to settle disputes by saying sorry, they r not that complicated as women. 

If asr was a real man, he wudnt dare to face Khushi after kidnap. PPl say men always worry about their image and they dont wanna be on wrong page. And herein serials forget crying for him, he wants to forcefully bring her, sleep with her..

They cant show characters that are totally out of this planet
So i wanted to see how Khushi even after  so much of hurt gets separated and how after arnav's intense repentance she hugs and cries in his lap and say that how she missed him and forced herself to stay away from him coz her dignity was hurted..
There wud be flood of emotions if we cud see their emotions  more than anjali -shyam emotions

So true!! Who cares about how that person is very very deep inside their heart when you will have to face the brunt of the exterior for I don't know..eternity??
This was plain stupid and I have no qualms in saying that but isn't it always like that?? One person continues to be the scaapegoat for like forever and the other person gets pampered more than what is needed and more than what anyone can digest...One person has to suffer and suffer with no sorry approven though they weren't gravely wrong at all while the other person regrets for 1 minute, says sorry the next and is showered with sympathy and affection..Maybe if they got the chance they would have showered bouquets and flowers too for doing so...
Well, don't care if I'm bashed but it's the hard truth and someone told me 'Sachhamesha kadvi hoti hai' ..Holds true I guess..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlJaponicaSeerialLoopsS.StephygatheringstormKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Sudha- Woah! That's a lot of hidden meanings and a lot of deception happening...They should take up Dan Brown's book title 'Deception point' .. Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-RickyBahlSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

TabassumR Senior Member
TabassumR
TabassumR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I didn't think that things were this bleak, but perhaps they are. My own problem with the story is that I am bored: I don't feel invested in Arnav and Khushi any more because of how they lost their way in the middle. As a result of this, I no longer care if Anjali gets a "lead-like" part. But then I realise that in spite of my problems with the show, I still can't seem to stop watching it. What does that say about me? Oh well.
But I enjoyed your post, perhaps somebody will listen. Fat chance though.

AmazingAmygatheringstormSeerialLoopsStormChaserKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

Awesome postThumbs Up

bang on buddy

Di and Chotey's journey should have been promoted as it is not as love story
PH people are really beyond our comprehension
channel approved the budget,but the remarriage is done in a simple way
why,no body knows
the supposed female lead is reduced to side prop and an object for rabba-ve
why don't they kill off khushi and run the show with di and her precious chotey

stop using khushi to lure viewers
use the so called sibling bond to promote the show
change the banners and sheafoot the promos accordingly

i can't believe i have been deluding myself that this is a love story while writers have different notion in their heads
what a disappointment i have faced for my first indian soap
Thank youSmile i would love to see if they ever have the guts to go that far
They used and are still using her to lure us in she has no use except to hang around as a prop
@blue the same here and i say this the rival in another channel is so much dignified graceful and struck a resonance with me in my heart I used to jeer at it but now realize it is everything IPKKND is not any more

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlStormChaserSeerialLoopsKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lylow

CV should stop trying to fool us...just publicly announce that name of serial and leads have changed...its simple...Right now the number of complaints from the fans demonstrate the disconnect that is occurring between the viewers expectations and the series actual content.
I too was expecting a passionate story between two starcrossed lovers but what I am actually seeing now is the "101 issues of thee weeping willow"...
so accurate I want them to go public the name can remain the same after all that is what they were trying to tell us right from the start a love story with a twist unfortunately we the viewers were not that twisted to understandLOL and change the face of the female lead then i am willing to accept yes this is it and move on Do not pimp KKG to get your viewers interested that is called false advertising

-Aimz-S.StephyStormChaserSeerialLoopsKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

chodo ji... If we say something, we are bashing.. If we complain about the track, we don't appreciate their hard work..
If we say too many tracks and things are muzzled, toh we are fools who just don't understand the so-called complexities of this serial.. If we say enough with the attention on other characters, then we are just crazed hormonal fanatics who only want ArShi...

Galat toh har case mei hum hi hai... Dekhna humne hi shuru Kia tha... Unhone toh keh dia tha, 'dekhna hai toh dekho.'
so true we made that mistake when we should have gone on to better things
 they actually have the gall to criticize us as being less than charitable Well am going to be charitable on myself and say hello hi bye bye then thank you for your commentSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsStormChaserKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm_SenbonZakura_

Go to top