India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Gross and The Stupid (Page 5)

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I think this serial is all about shyam and his evil nature...SHYAM is the main character here...may be he is producing this serial?...LOL 
from now on we are going to see cry baby ASR...Shocked

Edited by kitty25 - 04 September 2012 at 5:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap_SenbonZakura_

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by kookie2020

Swathi, I am sick and tired now.
I just farak your post.
My ability to even reason in this forum is now running thin.
Just loved your post Dammit.
I have lost the will to even add my 2 cents now.
This forum is nothing but a fan club.
And this show is nothing but another Kekta crap now.
Hey KookieHug Thank youSmile 
so true have decided to end my days with venting out my anger They may force this down our throat but damned if i will accept it without protesting I am no sell out or pushover for this serial and oh yes i have been reading some of your stellar replies and comments else where brilliant but like you said nothing but a blooming phan club and please i think Ekta has more acceptance and less ego and did correct the show when it was failing to click with fans
Now that takes gumption and the show is doing well Here another story

Swathi, these so called fans just take away the cake when it comes to defending their territory ( or so they think so).
I try to talk sense but Mods close those threads.
They can close all the threads they want, All little girls can go and complain to Mommies but the fact remains the same.
IPKKND is now nothing but crap that they are trying to dish in the name of a TV show.
This TV show is a lost cause now.
I have not seen a single episode since last week and now thanks to the weeping willow , I have no desire left to watch this show.
I really cant say much about Ekta because this is the first Hindi show I have seen .
My experience with the first one has now become quite sour , so I will just give it a rest now and take your word on Ekta.
Just wait and watch now, some lill girl will again go and cry Mommy !Mommy! to mods.

Edited by kookie2020 - 04 September 2012 at 5:25am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloremonalisa1234Manisha.RickyBahlAmazingAmy-Aimz-Akanksha-gatheringstormNi1234StormChaser-DKS-FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm_SenbonZakura_

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Swathi, I updated my post...love this thread and love all the responses in it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlNi1234OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap_SenbonZakura_

Arshiluvu27 Senior Member
Arshiluvu27
Arshiluvu27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
what did they tweet???? someone pls tell ..
StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Wonderful post!..All I can say is WOW!! Standing ovration for you!! Clap
You have wonderfully voiced our opinions! That's all I can say since you've said it all! I couldn't agree with you more!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
wonderfully written...!!

Agreed on all points..!!

I just want to add one thing here..Whatever happened has already happened..TRP's went downhill..and will continue to do so..Had hope that Re - Marriage will bring that UP..That is also out of the CHOICE now.. 

Negotiation at it's epic best. Now not the screen space she is enjoying the TRACK all together. Either ways we didn't even enjoy the single ARSHI marriage function. Everything was shared staring from DATE to Mehndi. I doubt about the next rituals. Because so called DKS track is on the rocks now...

Day is not far when we will see the redemption track by Anjali after Shyam's Fiasco...Repentance..lol..

These days ASR is having flashbacks of DI only..Khushi is no way close..What's the reason ??? They have confessed and their bond is stronger..

In apology also they didn't show each and everything in flashbacks..

ASR even had a flashback of dialogues for POOJALI...

For Khushi they can't come up with anything..Proper Re-marriage was the last HOPE..Gone for a toss..

As they say Expectation is a B***h..U can't expect anything from LIONS..They don't feel emotions of Loyalty..They understand negotiation...

They will soon repay for their mistakes..

As far as Marketing and Advertising is concerned, Don't expect something sensible from them. They only believes in sharing photos on Twitter and Facebook.Nothing else..Website not at all updated where we can share opinions..They need a consultant on a serious note..LOL

They need to do BRAINSTORMING on the first place on a serious note..

Period..Angry

Edited by Ni1234 - 04 September 2012 at 5:18am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloremonalisa1234Manisha.RickyBahlAmazingAmy-Aimz-evenjleena28Akanksha-SeerialLoopsgatheringstormStormChaser-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap_SenbonZakura_

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by -Aimz-

Swathi, my girl Hug

A love story where we can't have a proper marriage in peace. What would they have lost if they would yet again have failed Shyam's villainy antics and Arnav and Khushi get to have the wedding that the best couple on Indian Television truly deserves? Oh wait, I'll answer that myself. They might have lost a particular 'purrfect' actress whose Niagra Falls keeps the show tourists intact and whose bullet-in-the-chest-pace dialogues give a boost to TRPs like no Bonvita ever could.

A love story where the guy loves his sister, the girl loves the guy and no one gives a shit about the girl. I guess the CVs are too busy butchering her character, nice way with the knife, to even care about unfolding a track for her. What a pity, the waste of talent.

A love story where there a love story, a very strong love story at that, just not the love story we wanted. The love story of a Papad Ka Tukda and a Khatti Meethi Toffee. Need I say more?

Don't tell me side characters can't be side-lined always. They are supposed to be side-lined, we get that.
Just tell us who those "side characters" really are.
My dear Aimz, 
This is a million dollar question.
All of us have been trying to figure this out for the past 2 months.
Apparently none of us went to Harvard na, So we dont have that edge to figure it out.

Harvard has currently fallen under the scrutiny of the U.S Govt.. apparently they have been doling out fake certificates.. Big smile

I always thought it is nothing but a social club .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-StormChaserFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top