FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterieux

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Hola peeps...

Dint see the episode... read the update...I thought a little drama action was good for IPKKND soul...
hola zee
define drama?
Hey Swathi!!!Big smile
LOLLOL.. ...Anji/Shyam drama...but i read your post above...SI was the fly on the wall today again?
gosh we would be insulting the flies they do have some usefulness to society
talk about killing  a show this PH has the round object used in football cricket for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieux

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Swathi, going by the forum reaction, i think i did myself a huge favor not watching the show or reading the Written Update. Smile So, i'm getting sane coz i haven't been watching it for awhile now. Till i read some post which says Khushi is back and the story is on track me ain't watching. I think DB did a bad thing for herself by asking for space. And Sanaya should stand up for herself and demand her space. After all, she was the main reason we all got hooked onto the show along with Barun of course. Will keep in touch with you guys though. It's simply a pleasure conversing with you guys. Smile
hey chaithraSmile they finished off whatever was left of KKG today I dont know what exactly is happening because it beggars belief that an actress cast as the lead will allow this to happen silently so there is more to it than meets the eye
however am free of the need to watch i can take or leave it if i please to reprise the Mash song
pleasure chatting with you also i still owe you half a reply

Yeah Swathi. Been reading about her assassination everywhere. And loadsa "Didi hating posts."
Hmmm. Pata nahin yaar. you are right though about there being more to it than that meets the eye. Because Sanaya definitely signed up for the lead role and does know what she is doing. The need to watch has reduced bigtime ofcourse. I'm waiting though.. For what i really donno. Currently i'm enjoying the discussions and funny rants happening though. Its frustrating yes, but its good way to take it out. But today i see a majority of the Forum up in arms all cursing the show. Now, that is something!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Swathi, going by the forum reaction, i think i did myself a huge favor not watching the show or reading the Written Update. Smile So, i'm getting sane coz i haven't been watching it for awhile now. Till i read some post which says Khushi is back and the story is on track me ain't watching. I think DB did a bad thing for herself by asking for space. And Sanaya should stand up for herself and demand her space. After all, she was the main reason we all got hooked onto the show along with Barun of course. Will keep in touch with you guys though. It's simply a pleasure conversing with you guys. Smile
hey chaithraSmile they finished off whatever was left of KKG today I dont know what exactly is happening because it beggars belief that an actress cast as the lead will allow this to happen silently so there is more to it than meets the eye
however am free of the need to watch i can take or leave it if i please to reprise the Mash song
pleasure chatting with you also i still owe you half a reply

Yeah Swathi. Been reading about her assassination everywhere. And loadsa "Didi hating posts."
Hmmm. Pata nahin yaar. you are right though about there being more to it than that meets the eye. Because Sanaya definitely signed up for the lead role and does know what she is doing. The need to watch has reduced bigtime ofcourse. I'm waiting though.. For what i really donno. Currently i'm enjoying the discussions and funny rants happening though. Its frustrating yes, but its good way to take it out. But today i see a majority of the Forum up in arms all cursing the show. Now, that is something!
irrespective of bias for camps cutting across boundary lines everyone is pissed which means something

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparikhmysterieuxabracadabraspirit

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Swati superb way of writing i am fed of 4rm this ph this is dks no more arhi story n they treat k like puppet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Last week was all about rushed scenes...were smarting from the lead swap ...now they go  and use the invisible lens on the leading lady?!!...so I am guessing Khushi...is the new HP...why is they they set one thing right ..give us drama they go spoil something else...

we want drama...we want our leads ASR and khushi to be in the middle doing constructive problem solving not  be inconsequential bugs(Swathi since you objected to fliesLOL)...hovering on screen ready to be swatted...we want the tight script from last year...where it made sense to see the two of them with one another...and with the other  characters even including shyam!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparikhabracadabraspiritFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Swati superb way of writing i am fed of 4rm this ph this is dks no more arhi story n they treat k like puppet.
thank youSmile and err puppets have more respect

mysterieuxabracadabra

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Last week was all about rushed scenes...were smarting from the lead swap ...now they go  and use the invisible lens on the leading lady?!!...so I am guessing Khushi...is the new HP...why is they they set one thing right ..give us drama they go spoil something else...

we want drama...we want our leads ASR and khushi to be in the middle doing constructive problem solving not  be inconsequential bugs(Swathi since you objected to fliesLOL)...hovering on screen ready to be swatted...we want the tight script from last year...where it made sense to see the two of them with one another...and with the other  characters even including shyam!
gosh HP has a job she does not glorified chamber maid would be more like it and forget that bit about Arhi Anjali is asking her brother for a favor bring her husband back KKG stupid girl wants shyam to be given another chance what the hell is wrong with this PH the creator is a woman the writers are women and yet they have written such horrible lines for them
ASR shining is no big deal if those around him are purposely darkened am runnning out of metaphors that make sense but hope you get my drift

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sparikhmysterieuxabracadabra

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

zee chaitu spirit all ranted out and heading for some shut eye catch u all tom goodnight and Dai HoBig smile

spiritmysterieux

Go to top