Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Gross and The Stupid (Page 3)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

yeah I got the first spot Dancing

Swathi another amazing post from you - Loved It To Bits.

i have nothing to add in here u have covered all the points i had in mind

but only question is when will this understanding hit the CV's - only when the trps are as low as 1.5 or below, with hate mails or when the channel decides to throw a warning Ermm

Hey Harshi sweets Thank youSmile and yes you get the goldBig smile 
the rate at which my anger is escalating i might just beat some of the AT posts here ROFL
i think they are beyond caring probably got a life line extended or something like that or have bought into their own self importance whatever be the reason they are losing the very segment of viewers who made them what they are and the fall in Youtube views is ample enough proof

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234Akanksha-LadyLaLaNi1234-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by rima

swati well said

i can see the anguish of a pained fan

point is people think we are cribbing unnecessarily

aren't we the same people who have stood by this show for so many days?

haven't we taken so much crap?

haven't we followed the story for arnav and khushi?

won't we feel the grief if they show us something else suddenly?

won't we feel cheated if sanaya who held the show for two months suddenly becomes a non entity?

won't  we feel for the character of khushi to whom we have all become attached due to her strength and goodness?

we are not cribbing or ranting

it is pure anguish

Rima jee, 
You took words from my mouth re.
I just hate tears Pushpa.
I just hate it dammit.
Tonight they will again bawl their eyes out.
and the more they howll
the more trps will make them howl

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloremonalisa1234Akanksha-LadyLaLaNi1234-DKS-KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
CV should stop trying to fool us...just publicly announce that name of serial and leads have changed...its simple...Right now the number of complaints from the fans demonstrate the disconnect that is occurring between the viewers expectations and the series actual content.
I too was expecting a passionate story between two starcrossed lovers but what I am actually seeing now is the "101 issues of thee weeping willow"...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hereandhappykitty25monalisa12341mangaloreAmazingAmyNi1234SwaNia_2Akanksha-LadyLaLaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
chodo ji... If we say something, we are bashing.. If we complain about the track, we don't appreciate their hard work..
If we say too many tracks and things are muzzled, toh we are fools who just don't understand the so-called complexities of this serial.. If we say enough with the attention on other characters, then we are just crazed hormonal fanatics who only want ArShi...

Galat toh har case mei hum hi hai... Dekhna humne hi shuru Kia tha... Unhone toh keh dia tha, 'dekhna hai toh dekho.'

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

lovearnavhereandhappyherebedragonszenjoekitty25monalisa12341mangaloreManisha.AmazingAmySwaNia_2Akanksha-LadyLaLacoronapsycheKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-rima

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Swathi... you do  have a knack of writing well.. you write beautifully and it is a treat to read your posts Clap Wonderfully written... Party

You are right my dear.. I read somewhere on the forum today, about a  tweet posted by the Team of Mighty Roar... the tweet itself was written in Hindi but was translated for some of us who are not very fluent in hindi.. . it was a request for the  fans to see Anjali and her predicament without much complaint or moans ... they clearly did not want us to moan about the lack of ArHi scenes..

I have also seen spoilers to indicate the Mahaepisode will pave the way for a Maha entry of the Darth Vader (read as Shyam)... there will be much fuss about nothing in RM when Anjali's Ram  returns from Vanvaas.. in Anjali's eyes her husband could not mean any harm let alone look at another woman Dead

My patience is already wearing thin.. if CVs continue with their Di ki Saut plot, good luck to them..  I would rather watch pleasanter things on the Tele than watching such a repressive subject...Dead
LaHug Thank youSmile 
we have been suckered into watching this with KKG pimped to get us to fall in love with a so called love story only to have the rug pulled out from underneath us and now they have the bloody audacity to be arrogant about it The mighty are falling only thing is they are stil not aware as the inital heights they had scaled were too dizzyily high so it will take some time when reality bites them in the keister
so soon we will see the troika of shyam anjali and asr with KKG in the shadows or a FB
I am hoping Dexter will start soon though am enjoying Greys Anatomy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25monalisa1234-Aimz-Akanksha-LadyLaLaSwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster-DKS-

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Swathi, my girl Hug

A love story where we can't have a proper marriage in peace. What would they have lost if they would yet again have failed Shyam's villainy antics and Arnav and Khushi get to have the wedding that the best couple on Indian Television truly deserves? Oh wait, I'll answer that myself. They might have lost a particular 'purrfect' actress whose Niagra Falls keeps the show tourists intact and whose bullet-in-the-chest-pace dialogues give a boost to TRPs like no Bonvita ever could.

A love story where the guy loves his sister, the girl loves the guy and no one gives a shit about the girl. I guess the CVs are too busy butchering her character, nice way with the knife, to even care about unfolding a track for her. What a pity, the waste of talent.

A love story where there a love story, a very strong love story at that, just not the love story we wanted. The love story of a Papad Ka Tukda and a Khatti Meethi Toffee. Need I say more?

Don't tell me side characters can't be side-lined always. They are supposed to be side-lined, we get that.
Just tell us who those "side characters" really are.
My dear Aimz, 
This is a million dollar question.
All of us have been trying to figure this out for the past 2 months.
Apparently none of us went to Harvard na, So we dont have that edge to figure it out.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

hereandhappykitty25monalisa12341mangaloreAmazingAmy-Aimz-Manisha.Akanksha-S.StephyLadyLaLaSwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-_SenbonZakura_

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
A wonderful post...Clap

This current story-line has nothing to do with star-crossed lovers which the fans fell in love it is a brother sister story whereby Khushi and shyam are just playing a supporting role in order to strengthen their bond.

KKG is nothing but a punching bag or a pillow to support others she is just no more the lead and hardly has any story of her own. ASR is the best bhai having a delusional and deceptive sister both only need KKG to comfort them.

The banner needs to be changed asap and even the tagline too needs to be changed, Anjali deserved a ticket to UK or any other city for that matter as she is the one who makes the show what it is. (A bloody mess for me)

If they do the needful then the fans can rest in peace and enjoy the show even more..

Edited by Didikisaut - 04 September 2012 at 4:57am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hereandhappykitty25monalisa12341mangaloreRickyBahlAmazingAmyManisha.Akanksha-S.StephyKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top