spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by spirit

Fairy, gosh this just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it? And evil triumphs, gets glorified for its dazzling brilliance and just goes on and goes, relentlessly, like the energizer bunny, only this ones not a cute cuddly bunny! 

The female lead needs a stronger presence in the story, not just be reduced to shadowing asr., along with a backbone and a voice!!! But you've said that already. Take a bow S! 

Tell me something, doesn't it seem like Shyam is someone's fav, the way they are shoving Shyam Anjali on the viewers like they are the best thing that's happened to ipk. 

Why are they being so stubborn about this, where is a thing called balance in this show?
spirit its more like the velociraptor
no matter what we feel they just dont care i posted an angry comment referring to something like that in one post and err they thought it was real so i had to quickly say noLOL
I am just wondering just what dirt do they have to ensure such a meaty presence
Next Rabbe ve with them by the pool and ASR grinning in the background and KKG serving tea for allDead
 @bold LOL true. That's what we think, I reckon they see a harmless cute bunny thereEmbarrassed

Yea curious, but seriously how wud anyone hv that much bargaining powers!? Maybe dirt is rite...didn't I say., someone's favorite. sure as hell seems like it. 

I wudnt b surprised, if the creep asks her, she will gladly demand the poolside for papi ways...Evil Smileand he the emotional fool he is, asr will oblige. Imagine the horror of that playing out on screen. Oh wait, we r almost there're anyways.

Btw, what happend to her wounded feet?? Magically healed? The doc didn't tell anyone about the electric shock or the glass lacerations!? May be they just forgot, yup ...likely, very likely. 

oh dont you know she is a super healing woman feet cut with glass electrocuted lost her baby but was able to come back home within hours on a wheel chair get her husband to come and feed her and walk all the way to her brothers room for a bit of blackmail
what name can you give for women hating women ? the creator and the creatives of this serial are all women yet they hate all the women here In which serial irrespective of language have you seen the female lead decimated and whittled down to saw dust except here
I remember this oldie goldie of a serial called Moonlighting starring Cybil Shepherd and Bruce Willis he attained stardom half way through BUT the producers never in any way tampered or played with her sassy image or tried to dumb her down or make her helpless to bolster his macho image in anyway and he continued be the same till the series finale

This dumbing down just don't get at all.  Only the creep has become smarter, as in his plans are finally working.

Fairy, now that uve brought it up, this is the reverse moonlighting curse at play here keep em apart for as long as possible cuz they don't want the moonlighting curse to play out., but it works the other way here and the sparkle will fizzle out before they realise it.., unless they do something like very very soon. This reminds me, Castle season 5, GoT...sorry totally irrelevant but just a reminder to self, there are better things out there. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Loopyji hello. 

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Fairy, gosh this just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it? And evil triumphs, gets glorified for its dazzling brilliance and just goes on and goes, relentlessly, like the energizer bunny, only this ones not a cute cuddly bunny! 

The female lead needs a stronger presence in the story, not just be reduced to shadowing asr., along with a backbone and a voice!!! But you've said that already. Take a bow S! 

Tell me something, doesn't it seem like Shyam is someone's fav, the way they are shoving Shyam Anjali on the viewers like they are the best thing that's happened to ipk. 

Why are they being so stubborn about this, where is a thing called balance in this show?
spirit its more like the velociraptor
no matter what we feel they just dont care i posted an angry comment referring to something like that in one post and err they thought it was real so i had to quickly say noLOL
I am just wondering just what dirt do they have to ensure such a meaty presence
Next Rabbe ve with them by the pool and ASR grinning in the background and KKG serving tea for allDead
 @bold LOL true. That's what we think, I reckon they see a harmless cute bunny thereEmbarrassed

Yea curious, but seriously how wud anyone hv that much bargaining powers!? Maybe dirt is rite...didn't I say., someone's favorite. sure as hell seems like it. 

I wudnt b surprised, if the creep asks her, she will gladly demand the poolside for papi ways...Evil Smileand he the emotional fool he is, asr will oblige. Imagine the horror of that playing out on screen. Oh wait, we r almost there're anyways.

Btw, what happend to her wounded feet?? Magically healed? The doc didn't tell anyone about the electric shock or the glass lacerations!? May be they just forgot, yup ...likely, very likely. 

oh dont you know she is a super healing woman feet cut with glass electrocuted lost her baby but was able to come back home within hours on a wheel chair get her husband to come and feed her and walk all the way to her brothers room for a bit of blackmail
what name can you give for women hating women ? the creator and the creatives of this serial are all women yet they hate all the women here In which serial irrespective of language have you seen the female lead decimated and whittled down to saw dust except here
I remember this oldie goldie of a serial called Moonlighting starring Cybil Shepherd and Bruce Willis he attained stardom half way through BUT the producers never in any way tampered or played with her sassy image or tried to dumb her down or make her helpless to bolster his macho image in anyway and he continued be the same till the series finale

This dumbing down just don't get at all.  Only the creep has become smarter, as in his plans are finally working.

Fairy, now that uve brought it up, this is the reverse moonlighting curse at play here keep em apart for as long as possible cuz they don't want the moonlighting curse to play out., but it works the other way here and the sparkle will fizzle out before they realise it.., unless they do something like very very soon. This reminds me, Castle season 5, GoT...sorry totally irrelevant but just a reminder to self, there are better things out there. 
oh gosh yes the moonlighting curse how could i have forgotten thatLOLthe sparks are starting to fizz out and they are hoping the new couple will do what the old couple did not
soon life will happen and we can get back to saying sorry and forgive us to our family friends and significant others and hope they will take us back

spirit

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Swathi, going by the forum reaction, i think i did myself a huge favor not watching the show or reading the Written Update. Smile So, i'm getting sane coz i haven't been watching it for awhile now. Till i read some post which says Khushi is back and the story is on track me ain't watching. I think DB did a bad thing for herself by asking for space. And Sanaya should stand up for herself and demand her space. After all, she was the main reason we all got hooked onto the show along with Barun of course. Will keep in touch with you guys though. It's simply a pleasure conversing with you guys. Smile

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Swathi, going by the forum reaction, i think i did myself a huge favor not watching the show or reading the Written Update. Smile So, i'm getting sane coz i haven't been watching it for awhile now. Till i read some post which says Khushi is back and the story is on track me ain't watching. I think DB did a bad thing for herself by asking for space. And Sanaya should stand up for herself and demand her space. After all, she was the main reason we all got hooked onto the show along with Barun of course. Will keep in touch with you guys though. It's simply a pleasure conversing with you guys. Smile
hey chaithraSmile they finished off whatever was left of KKG today I dont know what exactly is happening because it beggars belief that an actress cast as the lead will allow this to happen silently so there is more to it than meets the eye
however am free of the need to watch i can take or leave it if i please to reprise the Mash song
pleasure chatting with you also i still owe you half a reply

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22spiritmysterieux

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hola peeps...

Dint see the episode... read the update...I thought a little drama action was good for IPKKND soul...
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterieux

Hola peeps...

Dint see the episode... read the update...I thought a little drama action was good for IPKKND soul...
hola zee
define drama?

mysterieux

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterieux

Hola peeps...

hola zee
define drama?
Hey Swathi!!!Big smile
LOLLOL.. ...Anji/Shyam drama...but i read your post above...SI was the fly on the wall today again?

FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top