Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Gross and The Stupid (Page 27)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Rant.

I stand corrected. and would like to give you a hug. Because your post is finally in perspective for me. Khuhsi isn't even a side character anymore. She's just like Aaksh and Pyal, some one on the side lines. And Anjali Jha is definitely the lead and i hate the CVs and Daljeet for it. and i quit IPK until they stop showing the cry baby and start concentrating on Arhi. I am going to follow dekna hai tho deko. There is nothing in IPK that is magical for me. 
RC today was a real lowDead all the magic and wonder that enticed us the sort who never gave a second look or should i say dekho to soaps has completely disappeared
And the worst part I am unable to even look at past episodes without cringing inside over what it has become
 today It has out-ektaed Ekta herself
Thanks for the hug i think we are all in need of one today
i feel my pride and intelligence  will be dented if i plan on continuing to watch this crap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndaddictzenjoe-Aimz-spiritSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Rant.

I stand corrected. and would like to give you a hug. Because your post is finally in perspective for me. Khuhsi isn't even a side character anymore. She's just like Aaksh and Pyal, some one on the side lines. And Anjali Jha is definitely the lead and i hate the CVs and Daljeet for it. and i quit IPK until they stop showing the cry baby and start concentrating on Arhi. I am going to follow dekna hai tho deko. There is nothing in IPK that is magical for me. 
RC today was a real lowDead all the magic and wonder that enticed us the sort who never gave a second look or should i say dekho to soaps has completely disappeared
And the worst part I am unable to even look at past episodes without cringing inside over what it has become
 today It has out-ektaed Ekta herself
Thanks for the hug i think we are all in need of one today
i feel my pride and intelligence  will be dented if i plan on continuing to watch this crap

I second that. I want Khuhsi damn it. Arnav AND Khuhsi. Not this, what ever sick twisted r'ship b/w Anjam they are showing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe-Aimz-spiritSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Swathi, give me one reason I shouldn't quit watching this shit that has hit the fan.

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
---------------------------------------

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-FairyLiquidSoap

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Well said.

SI is a character artist in the show, a brother and sister mental healing saga.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Swathi, give me one reason I shouldn't quit watching this shit that has hit the fan.
we get to hang out here otherwise not one single damn reason
KKG for all her controversies was what pepped this serial up Like her or hate her you could not ignore her and today i have no words to describe except RIP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe-Aimz-SeerialLoops

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Fairy, gosh this just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it? And evil triumphs, gets glorified for its dazzling brilliance and just goes on and goes, relentlessly, like the energizer bunny, only this ones not a cute cuddly bunny! 

The female lead needs a stronger presence in the story, not just be reduced to shadowing asr., along with a backbone and a voice!!! But you've said that already. Take a bow S! 

Tell me something, doesn't it seem like Shyam is someone's fav, the way they are shoving Shyam Anjali on the viewers like they are the best thing that's happened to ipk. 

Why are they being so stubborn about this, where is a thing called balance in this show?

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spirit

Fairy, gosh this just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it? And evil triumphs, gets glorified for its dazzling brilliance and just goes on and goes, relentlessly, like the energizer bunny, only this ones not a cute cuddly bunny! 

The female lead needs a stronger presence in the story, not just be reduced to shadowing asr., along with a backbone and a voice!!! But you've said that already. Take a bow S! 

Tell me something, doesn't it seem like Shyam is someone's fav, the way they are shoving Shyam Anjali on the viewers like they are the best thing that's happened to ipk. 

Why are they being so stubborn about this, where is a thing called balance in this show?
spirit its more like the velociraptor
no matter what we feel they just dont care i posted an angry comment referring to something like that in one post and err they thought it was real so i had to quickly say noLOL
I am just wondering just what dirt do they have to ensure such a meaty presence
Next Rabbe ve with them by the pool and ASR grinning in the background and KKG serving tea for allDead

spiritSeerialLoops

Go to top