Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Gross and The Stupid (Page 26)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emerald-

Brilliantly written Fairy!

They have messed up the story and it's characters.  

'
thanks EmeraldSmile very badly messed it up and i doubt they can recover or make us go back to that old magic feeling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-abracadabra

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@sbk2 - 

You know I would take the ruthless,arrogant,rude ASR anyday. When he was being mean to khushi atleast she was giving him back. Atleast they had ample screen space together and their chemistry was just SIZZLING.

I hate this dumbo ASR who cries buckets of tears for his Di and that too for no fault of his.

abracadabraFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Swathi...

After Friday's episode I was utterly upset with the way the CVs ruined the remarriage track...I was ranting and raving...pasting some of my incoherent rant here...since you're badgering me to post it Tongue

What's there to get confused about? Gul Khan doesn't give a shit about Khushi's character. The writers work for her, right?! So they too have no regard for her character. Haven't you seen, till now they have not shown ASR properly apologizing to Khushi for all the bad things he has done - its always a half hearted, rushed scene...except of course the Gazebo apology, but that too was because ASR was sympathetic towards her being an orphan.

Half of the forum is complaining about the same thing - all of us expected ASR to break down and cry and feel guilty for hurting Khushi - that necver happened. Instead he blackmailed her even more, bullied her, tried to consummate the marriage, despite her concerns about not being married properly.

Its clear the PH has been deceiving the public since the beginning. They showcased this serial as a love story, but were actually trying to show ASR the God's story...this was never about Khushi and him...this is only about him, his mahanta, his demons, his pain.
Let the other characters go to hell - but don't let ASR's aura decrease - show him as a person who is always justified, somehow show it is someone else's mistake that causes him to be the way he is!
The writers don't care about maintaining the strength or consistency in Khushi's character - she's a mere prop, a means to an end. They need eye candy to attract romantics, right?
Khushi has been shown like a mess, a mass of contradictions - totally neglected by the attention of writers. At one time she comes off strong, the next moment they show her weak and doormatish.

The public fell for their deceit and thought it was a love story...
Now the PH has revealed that they fooled us all...this is not about Khushi and Arnav, so why will they show Khushi getting justice and closure and a nice repentance by Arnav? That will show that he was wrong...how can Gul's dream character be wrong?!

They showed that hasty apology, because they had to show him breaking down for his sister and us fans would be upset that he did not even apologize to his lady love!

They also changed the past story...have you seen - ASR's mom probably MUed his Dad...the writers and Gul are chauvinistic...somehow they always show the woman being at fault for all catastrophies in IPK... The Mighty ASR and now his Dad - they are portrayed as innocent selfless people, victims of circumstances created by the women in their lives!

Now they will show Khushi pressuring Arnav to get Shyam back - so yet again its she who will be blamed henceforth, for yet again letting the Snake run amock.

And now their remarriage too will be a simple ceremony...why spend money on a marriage that only Khushi wants?! Jaldi jaldi rafa dafa kar do...or better yet show it being stopped...afterall, they need to accommodate more of Rudali and her delusional hysterics and Dadi and Snake...Grrr!

ClapClapClap whattay a phenomenal reply love it and yes i did badger you for obvious reasons

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraStormChasersbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

@sbk2 - 

You know I would take the ruthless,arrogant,rude ASR anyday. When he was being mean to khushi atleast she was giving him back. Atleast they had ample screen space together and their chemistry was just SIZZLING.

I hate this dumbo ASR who cries buckets of tears for his Di and that too for no fault of his.

At that time, when he was mean and cruel to her, I would wonder when they will show him being caring and loving towards her...little did I know that their romance and love track will be totally eclipsed by Di and her drama Confused

You are right - in those days Khushi had a spine, there was a lot of focus on their scenes, it felt like we were watching the Arhi story. Even though Shyam was up to his shenanigans back then as well and Di blindly worshipping him, these two did not eclipse or ruin the Arhi scenes.

I am utterly disappointed with the way they spoiled the Arhi marriage track. Why couldn't they show all this after all the festivities are done and the marriage completed? 
How can the main attraction of this serial get sidelined like this? 

If I wanted to see sisterly love and trials and tribulations, there is another show available!

They should have shown the IPK promos with Anji and Arnav in them...not marketed it as a love story of star crossed lovers!!

Edited by sbk2 - 04 September 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SuniEmerald-Siri22StormChaserabracadabraFairyLiquidSoapmads

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Swathi, Love you for this post! what a commendable writer you are truly. Smile

This is what we all have wanted them to do, to be crystal clear about what they intend to do. Do the PH think we are brainless nit-wits so as to accept whatever they dish out at us?

They have been monkeying around much and its already resulting in animosity between us and them. Much more of this and the loyal viewers are no more there. We still have that hope lying around because they did give us a unique story to love, unique characters who had an identity of their own and the best leads we all fell in love with. This is how the show was promoted. Now we cant do a 360 degree turn and watch this show as DKS. Hope they understand that.
Khushi has been reduced to a stress buster in the show. What was the point of building her character so much when she has been reduced to this! I really feel bad for her. And i think it's high time Sanaya has a really good talk with the PH.

I'm glad there are numerous people out here on the form who voice their opinions and have their own stand rather than accepting nonsense.

If the PH maintains being stubborn their baby truly dies a sad death slowly. Even Devi Maiyya cannot save i say
@ red Amen sistah you said it
thanks chaitra for your warm words This post was really something i wrote in frustration never intended to write one for some time but a trigger happened and voila my rant
@Blue obviously yes considering the age of their current target segmentWink
once again love our interaction and hope to see more of it always a pleasure chatting with likeminded people

My pleasure Swathi Smile Often enough when you are frustrated it is good to get it out. But here it is with a cause. So all in good faith. By seeing the number of replies, our case only gets stronger.

Hehehe.. Whatever their target is, it shall soon fall whatever little they have left Wink I skipped today. Only reading the Written Update. For my peace of mind this is good. For now.
chaitra think bolllwyood dishum dishum hero vs villain lots of punches you aint getting your dirty hands on my Di oh yeah she is my wife Story done for todayDead 
and ooh yeah remove their reason for it and voila they will desert faster than rats a sinking ship we know what attracts themWink

LOL That pretty much sums it up. No need for WU either. Oh lord! Dishum dishum bhi hua? Waah re waah!  Desert to karenge na yaar. For how long can anyone hold on to a sinking ship? They'll die Big smile  I would suggest people go out more and "see" other people :P
people yes but err fanatics lunatics ???????? who do they go see Wink

Actually no need to see.. Coz everywhere they go they'll only see one personwa.. Tongue

And what am i reading? UK trip cancelled? This had to happen now? hahaha. And what would have they promoted anyway? Didi ko dekho, hum sab uske aas paas props rahenge.. especially Khushi will be the main prop. Yeh promote karna tha?
cancelled? i thought it was in a diff format that is no dining no meet greet just concert with the parivar

Ok swathi, mereko confuse ho raha hai Big smile concert with star parivaar? please elaborate na? i missed all the gup shup. .. went out :)
thats what the grapevine is saying some star parivar jaunt is what this is and not exclusive bytes and bites am not sure myself but will tell if i know

Ahaa! aisa hai kya? So maybe its like that Star Parivaar video shoot kinda thing. all get together , wine and dine and dance.. hmmm.. ya tell me about it if you get to know earlier.

StormChaserFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Chaitra gosh i dont think it is that fine a dining experience just the usual telly awards kind of concept all dance and song Probably wine to stop the whining but doubt it wouldnt want any of the bahus to fall flat on stage Shocked what will happen to their imageShocked
I really have no idea but was kind of amused by the responses gosh there has to be life outside right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Okay I'm popping up here...
But looking at where the discussions are going..wanted to join too.. :)

And even I would go with 'THE ASR' anytime! Now even when he's giving dhamkis to anyone I'm like 'ya right...like they're gonna listen to you...because I just can't see that assertiveness and power now..
They're more like khokle dhamki to me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Rant.

I stand corrected. and would like to give you a hug. Because your post is finally in perspective for me. Khuhsi isn't even a side character anymore. She's just like Aaksh and Pyal, some one on the side lines. And Anjali Jha is definitely the lead and i hate the CVs and Daljeet for it. and i quit IPK until they stop showing the cry baby and start concentrating on Arhi. I am going to follow dekna hai tho deko. There is nothing in IPK that is magical for me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top