India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Gross and The Stupid (Page 24)

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I fall for your writing a little more everytime you write. I wonder you still have the energy and passion left in you to make a point like that. Clap 
I've been exhausted since a month now to make any serious post on IPK!

I completely agree that CVs need to re-position their product and brand it likewise; they have been fooling the viewers by falsely selling it as a love story between Arnav-Khushi. Once they re-position their product; the viewers and CVs will know what to expect and whom to target! 

Once again, a brilliant piece of writing and a bunch of amazing thoughts Swati. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindleFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

I fall for your writing a little more everytime you write. I wonder you still have the energy and passion left in you to make a point like that. Clap 
I've been exhausted since a month now to make any serious post on IPK!

I completely agree that CVs need to re-position their product and brand it likewise; they have been fooling the viewers by falsely selling it as a love story between Arnav-Khushi. Once they re-position their product; the viewers and CVs will know what to expect and whom to target! 

Once again, a brilliant piece of writing and a bunch of amazing thoughts Swati. Smile
aww tiggerEmbarrassed i am at my  best when i am mad which i was today both in my head and mindLOL i am all ranted out now and thank youHug

zenjoeblue.kindle

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hi swathi, brilliant post...you are an exceptional writer: ) we all have been screaming and ranting nonstop to save this show and it's very clear CV's couldn't care less  as they have already made their pact with WW and are going out of their way to honour it. it is blatantly obvious that storyline has been compromised and i sincerely hope they take up your suggestion and change their banner from star crossed lovers to star crossed siblings Angry  

zenjoeblue.kindle

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
SwathiHug

Updated my post on page 1...sorry hun am in a rush but will be back later and respond to some marvelous comments here...this thread truly rocks...aurevoir sistah

FuzzbucketFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

hi swathi, brilliant post...you are an exceptional writer: ) we all have been screaming and ranting nonstop to save this show and it's very clear CV's couldn't care less  as they have already made their pact with WW and are going out of their way to honour it. it is blatantly obvious that storyline has been compromised and i sincerely hope they take up your suggestion and change their banner from star crossed lovers to star crossed siblings Angry  
Hi Faiza Hug thanks  and gosh they will never look at suggestions or at our sort of sensible thoughts only one segment moves their boat Wink and it is to them their heart belongs I ranted bas out of  frustration out of my system
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

SwathiHug

Darlin brilliant post as always but darling we are barking up the wrong tree here...remember this is the same PH whose Pr guru is that twat twitter...so if he is the PR guy imagine how the rest will go??

You know what amazes me that in any industry, heck take our own jobs...when we are told that there is something wrong with what we are doing, first thing anyone does is has a meeting and then takes steps to overcome the flaws...training, more assistance and so forth..here they are gloryfing their incompetence and infact showing us the royal finger...

To be honest I want them to show us Myrtle and her never ending shop of tears and her incestous love towards her brother and then when the show breathes its last i will tweet to them that thanks bro but hasta la vista...have fun with your myrtle and be merry and next time refrain from tweeting as we all know that is not your forte...

Problem is they are like petulant kids...they know they are wrong, they know they are at fault but they out of sheer stubborness wont admit it...who cares!!!!! let them be at the end of the day its their baby who is being mauled...when they will get that it will be too late...

Love the post though...i believe i said that alreadyLOL

P,S Honestly now feels like I am watching Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge meets Agneepath...dont know how to react to that...anticlimax of a past...everyone knows Garima is playing hide and seek and Old Hag is not in the mood to look out for her and Daiya Ho wants to mooch off so of he joins the game tooAngry
so very true and what movies you chose so bloody aptLOL catch u later sistahHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Swathi, Love you for this post! what a commendable writer you are truly. Smile

This is what we all have wanted them to do, to be crystal clear about what they intend to do. Do the PH think we are brainless nit-wits so as to accept whatever they dish out at us?

They have been monkeying around much and its already resulting in animosity between us and them. Much more of this and the loyal viewers are no more there. We still have that hope lying around because they did give us a unique story to love, unique characters who had an identity of their own and the best leads we all fell in love with. This is how the show was promoted. Now we cant do a 360 degree turn and watch this show as DKS. Hope they understand that.
Khushi has been reduced to a stress buster in the show. What was the point of building her character so much when she has been reduced to this! I really feel bad for her. And i think it's high time Sanaya has a really good talk with the PH.

I'm glad there are numerous people out here on the form who voice their opinions and have their own stand rather than accepting nonsense.

If the PH maintains being stubborn their baby truly dies a sad death slowly. Even Devi Maiyya cannot save i say
@ red Amen sistah you said it
thanks chaitra for your warm words This post was really something i wrote in frustration never intended to write one for some time but a trigger happened and voila my rant
@Blue obviously yes considering the age of their current target segmentWink
once again love our interaction and hope to see more of it always a pleasure chatting with likeminded people

My pleasure Swathi Smile Often enough when you are frustrated it is good to get it out. But here it is with a cause. So all in good faith. By seeing the number of replies, our case only gets stronger.

Hehehe.. Whatever their target is, it shall soon fall whatever little they have left Wink I skipped today. Only reading the Written Update. For my peace of mind this is good. For now.
chaitra think bolllwyood dishum dishum hero vs villain lots of punches you aint getting your dirty hands on my Di oh yeah she is my wife Story done for todayDead 
and ooh yeah remove their reason for it and voila they will desert faster than rats a sinking ship we know what attracts themWink

LOL That pretty much sums it up. No need for WU either. Oh lord! Dishum dishum bhi hua? Waah re waah!  Desert to karenge na yaar. For how long can anyone hold on to a sinking ship? They'll die Big smile  I would suggest people go out more and "see" other people :P

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Swathi, Love you for this post! what a commendable writer you are truly. Smile

This is what we all have wanted them to do, to be crystal clear about what they intend to do. Do the PH think we are brainless nit-wits so as to accept whatever they dish out at us?

They have been monkeying around much and its already resulting in animosity between us and them. Much more of this and the loyal viewers are no more there. We still have that hope lying around because they did give us a unique story to love, unique characters who had an identity of their own and the best leads we all fell in love with. This is how the show was promoted. Now we cant do a 360 degree turn and watch this show as DKS. Hope they understand that.
Khushi has been reduced to a stress buster in the show. What was the point of building her character so much when she has been reduced to this! I really feel bad for her. And i think it's high time Sanaya has a really good talk with the PH.

I'm glad there are numerous people out here on the form who voice their opinions and have their own stand rather than accepting nonsense.

If the PH maintains being stubborn their baby truly dies a sad death slowly. Even Devi Maiyya cannot save i say
@ red Amen sistah you said it
thanks chaitra for your warm words This post was really something i wrote in frustration never intended to write one for some time but a trigger happened and voila my rant
@Blue obviously yes considering the age of their current target segmentWink
once again love our interaction and hope to see more of it always a pleasure chatting with likeminded people

My pleasure Swathi Smile Often enough when you are frustrated it is good to get it out. But here it is with a cause. So all in good faith. By seeing the number of replies, our case only gets stronger.

Hehehe.. Whatever their target is, it shall soon fall whatever little they have left Wink I skipped today. Only reading the Written Update. For my peace of mind this is good. For now.
chaitra think bolllwyood dishum dishum hero vs villain lots of punches you aint getting your dirty hands on my Di oh yeah she is my wife Story done for todayDead 
and ooh yeah remove their reason for it and voila they will desert faster than rats a sinking ship we know what attracts themWink

LOL That pretty much sums it up. No need for WU either. Oh lord! Dishum dishum bhi hua? Waah re waah!  Desert to karenge na yaar. For how long can anyone hold on to a sinking ship? They'll die Big smile  I would suggest people go out more and "see" other people :P
people yes but err fanatics lunatics ???????? who do they go see Wink

abracadabra

Go to top