Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Gross and The Stupid (Page 22)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spirit

Ok just caught up with the epi. Damn, how does he manage to walk in and out of RM so brilliantly? Does he have access to the old catacombs that run below RM? Oh wait, there are none in Delhi,, are there?D'oh Or maybe secret passages aka tunnels...that he has been digging up the last four years! Hmmm...Evil Smile Now we know why Laxmiji has been missing for so long!! 

Fairy, Thank you for the license to spam. Smile
maybe one running from the old mughal tombs oh wait this is delhi in mumbai so the only thing running under will be sewerageLOL oh my poor lakshmiji may have to report her missing to PETA spcaCry spirit who brings a woman who has had a horrible miscarriage straight from the hospital in a wheel chair within 24 hours I know the pH is strapped for cash but a makeshift stretcher is within imagination

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidspiritSeerialLoops

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Ok just caught up with the epi. Damn, how does he manage to walk in and out of RM so brilliantly? Does he have access to the old catacombs that run below RM? Oh wait, there are none in Delhi,, are there?D'oh Or maybe secret passages aka tunnels...that he has been digging up the last four years! Hmmm...Evil Smile Now we know why Laxmiji has been missing for so long!! 

maybe one running from the old mughal tombs oh wait this is delhi in mumbai so the only thing running under will be sewerageLOL oh my poor lakshmiji may have to report her missing to PETA spcaCry spirit who brings a woman who has had a horrible miscarriage straight from the hospital in a wheel chair within 24 hours I know the pH is strapped for cash but a makeshift stretcher is within imagination
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritSeerialLoops

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

What should I say about today's episode...

The fact that I liked ASR or Arnav or Barun spoke and stopped Shyam...

The only person true to his character is Shyam...

His very presence wants me to puke, fastforwarded or change the channel... which means he is doing amazing job acting wise...

But still CV how can you make him say those dialogue after he murders his own child...

The rest BLAH...

The one things which is beyond me, that many of you covered is how does he constantly manages to enter RM? Why cant our Brillant Genious never addess that situation?

When will that Tubelight LIGHT!

It is so sad... the way our beloved show has bcome so melodramatic... it like worst show of Ekta Kapoor, no offense to her, there is a Audience for that. But we were never that audience...

spiritFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExquisiteOrchid

What should I say about today's episode...

The fact that I liked ASR or Arnav or Barun spoke and stopped Shyam...

The only person true to his character is Shyam...

His very presence wants me to puke, fastforwarded or change the channel... which means he is doing amazing job acting wise...

But still CV how can you make him say those dialogue after he murders his own child...

The rest BLAH...

The one things which is beyond me, that many of you covered is how does he constantly manages to enter RM? Why cant our Brillant Genious never addess that situation?

When will that Tubelight LIGHT!

It is so sad... the way our beloved show has bcome so melodramatic... it like worst show of Ekta Kapoor, no offense to her, there is a Audience for that. But we were never that audience...Clap
well said that is why we watched and now ranting IPKKND was never meant to be that None of us were pissed with Anjali last year and for the better part of this year We loved the way she was supporting KKG We enjoyed a female lead who had spunk and fire We ogled a male lead who had the IT factor we loved the story of them and now it is worse than her She at tleast had the guts to accept her mistake and revive all shows that had sagging ratings by reinventing them and making them pull int he viewers What this show has done is made sure viewers desert it by the day
Abhaas was purely evil in that one scenewhen hugging his wife he rockedClap before going back to his twitchingOuch else nothing exciting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidspiritS.Stephy

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Hi shreeHug thank you and i think many many feel the same but the CV's either dont care or have bigger fish to fry rumors are out that a new serial is about to be launched by them Hands up how many will NOT be watching
My first foray into indian soaps whattay disasterOuch

Me too.. This is the only hindi show I followed after rishta.com and Maahi way. In case you didn't watch those shows. They are worth catching on youtube. Both were by yashraj films.

spiritFairyLiquidSoap

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

pH LOLROFL...reminds me of chemistry labs and SO2 ...oh well!!  Yeah, my bad, have been numbified by this show, that did not even register, the wheelchair bit. But I would hv thought a wheelchair is more expensive to hire. TongueIf my responses sound loopy, please note, I watched the entire thing in ff mode. Five minute tops! I think it's safe to assume laxmiji has become an angel now. God bless, that soul was rather blessed to have escaped this madhouse relatively unscathed!  But I did feel like wanting to throw that old lady in a deep well and covering the top. It's making me violent this show, I think I need a shrink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Komala
The forum is in disarray for apparently the dining meet and greet has been cancelled  It is the end of the world OMG OMG

nandanieSeerialLoops

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Swathi Hug

Take a bow...this is a brilliant spectacular post Clap   Clap

Alas, you made it at a time when I was peacefully snoring away LOL And here I am,  22 pages too late.

You have put everything so articulately and have hit the nail on the head.

They should stop using Sanaya's beautiful images to promote IPK through banners, ads etc, because clearly they are hellbent on convincing us fans that this serial was never about "Nafrat Aur Chahat Ki Anokhi Dastaan" - all the promos showing what the serial about was actually the bait to lure people in - it was all lies! IPK is not about Arhi...the Pyaar in IPK is about Arnav, Anjali and her cheating murderer husband!

Khushi is a mere prop now...only there to stand in the background, looking pretty...with nothing much to do. When they need a comedian to bring in some nonsensical light moments, they will summon Khushi...the Court Jester cum Maid.

Oh..maybe she will be sumoned before that - they need to probably show Khushi deciding to bring back Shyam in...afterall, the CVs have made her the sole perpetrator of all stupid and rash decisions...so yet again when everything goes awry, all the blame can go on Khushi (like the MU and Arnav's hatred too was blamed on Khushi hiding Shyam's truth in the past)

Edited by sbk2 - 04 September 2012 at 10:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritSeerialLoopsS.Stephyabracadabra

Go to top