India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Gross and The Stupid (Page 21)

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Ok just caught up with the epi. Damn, how does he manage to walk in and out of RM so brilliantly? Does he have access to the old catacombs that run below RM? Oh wait, there are none in Delhi,, are there?D'oh Or maybe secret passages aka tunnels...that he has been digging up the last four years! Hmmm...Evil Smile Now we know why Laxmiji has been missing for so long!! 

Fairy, Thank you for the license to spam. Smile

Edited by spirit - 04 September 2012 at 9:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

saucechips Goldie
saucechips
saucechips

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by saucechips

just brilliant! Star  i am speechlessBig smile
i hope that bottle of Fairy liquid soap bottle i see in your display comes with lots and lots of Refill packs. would never wish to fall short of supply,would we?

Swathi !!!
You made arrangements for Sauce and Chips along with creating a beautiful post.

SauceChips - I am on my way to Grab you  !!!  Hug

Stop running will you.  I promise I wont Bite You.  Evil Smile

i have warned you before. It's genetically modified , hazardous chemical injected potato fried in adulterated oil. beware.No 'fairy' could help you out with that..try me..
Evil Smile
That is well and good.
I am a genetically modified hazardous serial IPKKND injected Autobot fried in DidiKaSaut Oil.
I am aware. 
I am aware.
You be on the beware now.  TongueWink

you are hazardous serial IPKKND injected?Shocked
Then how is this? I am logic and sense . Now you should make an exit on that..Wink

Logic se darr nahi lagtha saucechips parallel lead se darr lagtha hai.
And now if you say you are Anjali !!!!  Dead

naah, not Anjali. I am from the CVs team. now bring anything and i will twist, change and convert it into something beyond imagination. And i lub parallel leads. you wish to negotiate? i could have something in here for you.Big smile
Ok CV.
Here is the concept.
Hero.  Heroine.  Heros Sister.
Her is shy
Heroine is shy
The believe in not touching only seeing.
But we want to have regular cupping of face of the hero as he is handsome.
But we want to have regular stroking of heroes cheeks (upstair ones) as he has shutable stubble.
But we want the back of his head stroked when he is being hugged.
But we want his hands to be held and pulled.
But we want fingers to be running through his hair when he is higged because his hair has hidden product in it.
So, CV
How will you manage this.  Remember, hero and heroine are shy when it comes to touching each other as lovers.Tongue

oh that can be done by the hero's sister herself!
we already show that!
how could you miss! dekhna hai toh dekho Big smile

if not her, still,
such an easy task for us.
just something along the lines of how we showed-

Heroine is shy
so shy, she can't stand her rope-in-the-neck dupatta flying away
Hero is conscious of heroine's  shyness
so conscious he keeps on opening her hair to hide her back
but heroine wears backless on mehendi day.
heroine is bhery shy still.
hero ties dori.
and is supremely happy.
because heroine's dori has covered her entire back beautifully.
hero is very conscious you know..

SeerialLoopsabracadabrashree10FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gheeshakkar

I think the team has already said all this to their viewers. Many times, in fact. In this completely brazenly, smug fashion. Just to recap:

1. Dekhna hain tau dekho.
2. Stop being a hormonal aunty.
3. Stop being a hormonal teen
Basically get rid of hormones, even if you must defy science and creation (depending on which side of the debate you are on)
4. You can't only have rabba vey. GROW UP.
5. This was always the story about a man caught between two women he loves and a woman caught between two men she loves. As in
Khushi<Arnav>Anjali
Shyam<Anjali>Arnav
Pay attention to font size yo! It is very sub-texty.
6. We don't know know if Khushi loves Arnav. But Arnav loves Khushi because she is strange yo!
Why are you ranting now? Admittedly your rants are pretty darn good Tongue

GS forgot to add one more caveat but for IF only
Padno hai to PadTongue
SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

just brilliant! Star  i am speechlessBig smile
i hope that bottle of Fairy liquid soap bottle i see in your display comes with lots and lots of Refill packs. would never wish to fall short of supply,would we?

Swathi !!!
You made arrangements for Sauce and Chips along with creating a beautiful post.

SauceChips - I am on my way to Grab you  !!!  Hug

Stop running will you.  I promise I wont Bite You.  Evil Smile

i have warned you before. It's genetically modified , hazardous chemical injected potato fried in adulterated oil. beware.No 'fairy' could help you out with that..try me..
Evil Smile
That is well and good.
I am a genetically modified hazardous serial IPKKND injected Autobot fried in DidiKaSaut Oil.
I am aware. 
I am aware.
You be on the beware now.  TongueWink

you are hazardous serial IPKKND injected?Shocked
Then how is this? I am logic and sense . Now you should make an exit on that..Wink

Logic se darr nahi lagtha saucechips parallel lead se darr lagtha hai.
And now if you say you are Anjali !!!!  Dead

naah, not Anjali. I am from the CVs team. now bring anything and i will twist, change and convert it into something beyond imagination. And i lub parallel leads. you wish to negotiate? i could have something in here for you.Big smile
Ok CV.
Here is the concept.
Hero.  Heroine.  Heros Sister.
Her is shy
Heroine is shy
The believe in not touching only seeing.
But we want to have regular cupping of face of the hero as he is handsome.
But we want to have regular stroking of heroes cheeks (upstair ones) as he has shutable stubble.
But we want the back of his head stroked when he is being hugged.
But we want his hands to be held and pulled.
But we want fingers to be running through his hair when he is higged because his hair has hidden product in it.
So, CV
How will you manage this.  Remember, hero and heroine are shy when it comes to touching each other as lovers.Tongue

oh that can be done by the hero's sister herself!
we already show that!
how could you miss! dekhna hai toh dekho Big smile

if not her, still,
such an easy task for us.
just something along the lines of how we showed-

Heroine is shy
so shy, she can't stand her rope-in-the-neck dupatta flying away
Hero is conscious of heroine's  shyness
so conscious he keeps on opening her hair to hide her back
but heroine wears backless on mehendi day.
heroine is bhery shy still.
hero ties dori.
and is supremely happy.
because heroine's dori has covered her entire back beautifully.
hero is very conscious you know..

Touche Touche Touche.
You are a CV !!!
Thaliyaa !!!

Swathi : PS : I promise Swathi, I wont spam anymore.  People are coming here to read your engorssing post and here I am making my insane replies.  I will go home now and muck around there as I am all IPKKNDed out and want to talk about other shows.

saucechipsspiritabracadabraFairyLiquidSoap

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Dear Swathi,
caught your post late.
Take a bow. Whatever I wanted to add has already been added. I have stopped watching the show half way through Friday's disaster. Until they bring old Arshi magic back and the current pseudo female lead is shown her proper place or exit, I wont be watching the show.

Bas keh diya..
abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Swathi, Love you for this post! what a commendable writer you are truly. Smile

This is what we all have wanted them to do, to be crystal clear about what they intend to do. Do the PH think we are brainless nit-wits so as to accept whatever they dish out at us?

They have been monkeying around much and its already resulting in animosity between us and them. Much more of this and the loyal viewers are no more there. We still have that hope lying around because they did give us a unique story to love, unique characters who had an identity of their own and the best leads we all fell in love with. This is how the show was promoted. Now we cant do a 360 degree turn and watch this show as DKS. Hope they understand that.
Khushi has been reduced to a stress buster in the show. What was the point of building her character so much when she has been reduced to this! I really feel bad for her. And i think it's high time Sanaya has a really good talk with the PH.

I'm glad there are numerous people out here on the form who voice their opinions and have their own stand rather than accepting nonsense.

If the PH maintains being stubborn their baby truly dies a sad death slowly. Even Devi Maiyya cannot save i say
@ red Amen sistah you said it
thanks chaitra for your warm words This post was really something i wrote in frustration never intended to write one for some time but a trigger happened and voila my rant
@Blue obviously yes considering the age of their current target segmentWink
once again love our interaction and hope to see more of it always a pleasure chatting with likeminded people

My pleasure Swathi Smile Often enough when you are frustrated it is good to get it out. But here it is with a cause. So all in good faith. By seeing the number of replies, our case only gets stronger.

Hehehe.. Whatever their target is, it shall soon fall whatever little they have left Wink I skipped today. Only reading the Written Update. For my peace of mind this is good. For now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shree10FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree10

Dear Swathi,
caught your post late.
Take a bow. Whatever I wanted to add has already been added. I have stopped watching the show half way through Friday's disaster. Until they bring old Arshi magic back and the current pseudo female lead is shown her proper place or exit, I wont be watching the show.

Bas keh diya..
Hi shreeHug thank you and i think many many feel the same but the CV's either dont care or have bigger fish to fry rumors are out that a new serial is about to be launched by them Hands up how many will NOT be watching
My first foray into indian soaps whattay disasterOuch
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Swathi, Love you for this post! what a commendable writer you are truly. Smile

This is what we all have wanted them to do, to be crystal clear about what they intend to do. Do the PH think we are brainless nit-wits so as to accept whatever they dish out at us?

They have been monkeying around much and its already resulting in animosity between us and them. Much more of this and the loyal viewers are no more there. We still have that hope lying around because they did give us a unique story to love, unique characters who had an identity of their own and the best leads we all fell in love with. This is how the show was promoted. Now we cant do a 360 degree turn and watch this show as DKS. Hope they understand that.
Khushi has been reduced to a stress buster in the show. What was the point of building her character so much when she has been reduced to this! I really feel bad for her. And i think it's high time Sanaya has a really good talk with the PH.

I'm glad there are numerous people out here on the form who voice their opinions and have their own stand rather than accepting nonsense.

If the PH maintains being stubborn their baby truly dies a sad death slowly. Even Devi Maiyya cannot save i say
@ red Amen sistah you said it
thanks chaitra for your warm words This post was really something i wrote in frustration never intended to write one for some time but a trigger happened and voila my rant
@Blue obviously yes considering the age of their current target segmentWink
once again love our interaction and hope to see more of it always a pleasure chatting with likeminded people

My pleasure Swathi Smile Often enough when you are frustrated it is good to get it out. But here it is with a cause. So all in good faith. By seeing the number of replies, our case only gets stronger.

Hehehe.. Whatever their target is, it shall soon fall whatever little they have left Wink I skipped today. Only reading the Written Update. For my peace of mind this is good. For now.
chaitra think bolllwyood dishum dishum hero vs villain lots of punches you aint getting your dirty hands on my Di oh yeah she is my wife Story done for todayDead 
and ooh yeah remove their reason for it and voila they will desert faster than rats a sinking ship we know what attracts themWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabra

Go to top