The Gross and The Stupid (Page 16)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

That was quite the... dramatic... post LOL  Eloquent ofc.

Have you perhaps ever wondered if Sanaya is taking it a little light after all the excess acting she had to do when Barun was away?

Hey RCSmile coming from you high praises indeedLOL
well if that were the case then they could have sensibly done a track of her going away for a couple of days to her Maternity home or have her shot or wounded or hurt with some silly accident which this show is immensely capable of- making the unbelievable look acceptable like their live in wedding They know the commotion they are causing their tweets could have been more diplomatic they could have come out in the open and said she needs a break hence this track we are not stupid or immature not to understand
were there not folks so understanding of BS when he went away for 40 days we all knew and they gave enough video substantiated assurances from him so if she wanted light no problems in fact she deserves it but then i see her in almost every scene no acting but physically present so dont know if that is a definition of break for her

Key word - sensible. Tongue When have the IPK CVs ever ever been sensible  ? They are on damage control people overreact even at the smallest rumor of either of the leads leaving. It would make sense for them to show it as if SI is 100% part of it. Piss poor damage control. I  do think they shot the Arhi scenes before beforehand because they looked disjoint from the rest of the episode last week. Save for yesterday's episode, where btw sanaya din't even have to open her mouth to get me all weepy.

Then again there is a matter of our trusted forum spoiler ppl who would have mentioned if SI was on leave/breathing/had her morning breakfast/showered/went to the loo thus making my argument rather pointless. Oh well LOL
and they never seem to learn do they knowing shit is happening and yet chosing it to pile up in a yay high stench and compounding the madness by adding their own concoction of poo
i have no belief in spoilers nor care for them anyway they come  from suspect folks who seem to have the obvious smell of phangurl emanating from themLOL so doubt they would give any spoilers pertaining to SI unless it is in synergy with someone else
scenes are very disjointed and sad how they want us to forget this by dangling the prospect of dining with BS and meet and greet potential Sarun in UK some one really needs to give them the name of a good PR agent pronto before they drown in fecal matter of their own making
RC there are very few sensible ones left hereOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasergatheringstormSeerialLoopsKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shar1988

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

That was quite the... dramatic... post LOL  Eloquent ofc.

Have you perhaps ever wondered if Sanaya is taking it a little light after all the excess acting she had to do when Barun was away?

Hey RCSmile coming from you high praises indeedLOL
well if that were the case then they could have sensibly done a track of her going away for a couple of days to her Maternity home or have her shot or wounded or hurt with some silly accident which this show is immensely capable of- making the unbelievable look acceptable like their live in wedding They know the commotion they are causing their tweets could have been more diplomatic they could have come out in the open and said she needs a break hence this track we are not stupid or immature not to understand
were there not folks so understanding of BS when he went away for 40 days we all knew and they gave enough video substantiated assurances from him so if she wanted light no problems in fact she deserves it but then i see her in almost every scene no acting but physically present so dont know if that is a definition of break for her

Damn you make such valid points, they should have put you in front of the Snakewa  to defend Khushi's honour. I'm sure his wily defence would have been torn asunder by youClap.

Forget your level of articulation, I wish I could critically analyse as well as you doSmile
gosh that has been one of the nicest compliments i have received and thank you feel honored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstorm

gheeshakkar Goldie
gheeshakkar
gheeshakkar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I think the team has already said all this to their viewers. Many times, in fact. In this completely brazenly, smug fashion. Just to recap:

1. Dekhna hain tau dekho.
2. Stop being a hormonal aunty.
3. Stop being a hormonal teen
Basically get rid of hormones, even if you must defy science and creation (depending on which side of the debate you are on)
4. You can't only have rabba vey. GROW UP.
5. This was always the story about a man caught between two women he loves and a woman caught between two men she loves. As in
Khushi<Arnav>Anjali
Shyam<Anjali>Arnav
Pay attention to font size yo! It is very sub-texty.
6. We don't know know if Khushi loves Arnav. But Arnav loves Khushi because she is strange yo!
Why are you ranting now? Admittedly your rants are pretty darn good Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SuniStormChasergatheringstormRockerchicSeerialLoopsS.Stephyasha...KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Spoiler alert! Ok, confession first, I deleted four responses prior to this becus technically I'm trying to stay off this forum. But damn you! I cannot not share this with ya all, after reading the word spoiler. So without further ado, here it goes.

It was not what it was thought to be.

It is not what everyone thinks it to be,

Therefore, it will not be what everyone thinks it should be.

Note: The 'It' may refer to different things. Okay lovelies, decode away. And Fairy, my love chill!! Infact, go watch Shyanjli love scene 101, I swear it will blow your mind away. Evil SmileLink?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R97933iPew&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsStormChaserblue.kindlegatheringstormKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

HHBB Swathi! I am sorry. I can't write anything logical or thought provoking. You being my SS, I let you do all the hard work like thinking and analyzing and writing beautiful logical posts.

And waise bhi I fed my brains to the 4 lions when I started watching this show. So I can't think. Period. ROFL

But, I have something really cheesy for you. I am the queen of cheesiness. Blushing

So another song dedicated to Miss Fairy. Evil Smile

I labh ewww... Swathi! Hug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwKDM5-6CeE

Jai Mata Di. Lets Rock! Dancing

This another attempt of mine to turn this phairy into a mere istupid mortal like Myrtle.Dancing

not enough you already sold your soul to the devil (work) your brain so shall forgive you YOU are my ss and we are all in a forum about loving your siste so yes i laub you too and shall enjoy your selection for the day waisi bhi have always enjoyed your choices maybe you should share what you so kindly asked me to listen a couple of days back Ouch there will be plenty here who might love it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsStormChaserblue.kindleKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Swathi, Love you for this post! what a commendable writer you are truly. Smile

This is what we all have wanted them to do, to be crystal clear about what they intend to do. Do the PH think we are brainless nit-wits so as to accept whatever they dish out at us?

They have been monkeying around much and its already resulting in animosity between us and them. Much more of this and the loyal viewers are no more there. We still have that hope lying around because they did give us a unique story to love, unique characters who had an identity of their own and the best leads we all fell in love with. This is how the show was promoted. Now we cant do a 360 degree turn and watch this show as DKS. Hope they understand that.
Khushi has been reduced to a stress buster in the show. What was the point of building her character so much when she has been reduced to this! I really feel bad for her. And i think it's high time Sanaya has a really good talk with the PH.

I'm glad there are numerous people out here on the form who voice their opinions and have their own stand rather than accepting nonsense.

If the PH maintains being stubborn their baby truly dies a sad death slowly. Even Devi Maiyya cannot save i say! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasergatheringstormSeerialLoopsKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gheeshakkar

I think the team has already said all this to their viewers. Many times, in fact. In this completely brazenly, smug fashion. Just to recap:

1. Dekhna hain tau dekho.
2. Stop being a hormonal aunty.
3. Stop being a hormonal teen
Basically get rid of hormones, even if you must defy science and creation (depending on which side of the debate you are on)
4. You can't only have rabba vey. GROW UP.
5. This was always the story about a man caught between two women he loves and a woman caught between two men she loves. As in
Khushi<Arnav>Anjali
Shyam<Anjali>ArnavROFL
Pay attention to font size yo! It is very sub-texty.
6. We don't know know if Khushi loves Arnav. But Arnav loves Khushi because she is strange yo!
Why are you ranting now? Admittedly your rants are pretty darn good Tongue

ROFL Touche GS backhanded compliment but i am ok with itLOL found it cathartic for my soul and a release from the shit this serial has become
Lovely lovely replyClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserSeerialLoopsKookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
this comment coz
i love this thread and want it to be in the market for max time...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasergatheringstormSeerialLoopsabracadabraKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top