Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Gross and The Stupid (Page 15)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExquisiteOrchid

Swathi ClapClapClapClapClap

I just saw this. This is what we have been discussing for some time. I agree with you. No one can put this better than you.

May be we can be mature here by saying "We understood it, and were wrong all along" It not a Love Story, it is an Unconditional Love relation of Brother and Sister.

I am just tired...And then you have people claiming that we dont understand why we are critical about production house/cv. Well they should read this with open mind... Without the Shirtless Barun's Image in their minds... then maybe clarity would be  awarded to them... Clap

KomalaHug i want them to say it like it is so that we all get closure know what this serial has degenerated into and say our goodbyes or watch our choice our informed decision to see or not to see and so loved that comment in blue I do sometimes wonder how this forum would have reacted if the shoe was on the other foot Evil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidblue.kindleSeerialLoopsStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by shar1988

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by ExquisiteOrchid

Originally posted by shar1988

That was quite the... dramatic... post LOL  Eloquent ofc.

Have you perhaps ever wondered if Sanaya is taking it a little light after all the excess acting she had to do when Barun was away?

I don't know about that but I swear if anyone has the right to throw a tantrum here its Sanaya. She needs to put her foot down, they really take not just Khushi but Sanaya for granted too.

Giving BS his 40 day movie break (which for me was the beginning of the end) and DB royal treatment is not done...Sanaya is too sweet for her own good... a classic case of real repeating reel.
So agree with you, she need raise, she needs more meaty role and more air time more anything that she needs!

I don't mean offense in any way... but all of those are personal assumptions... we don't any of the actors personally to judge them so... they are what they want us to see...

Sorry TM that was off topic... RC is just always so curious..

Not making any personal assumptions about BS (who I adore as ASR) or even DB (who inspires no feelings of antipathy from me).

I just feel that a certain someone is very obviously neglected, which considering her equal contribution to making a success out of the show is in fact absolutely unfair. I also feel that maybe she could do something, maybe a la DB to bring Khushi back and thereby the show on track...just wishful thinking

But you don't know if that's by choice or not. What is she's just taking it light for a few weeks. She pretty much carried the entire show (as in every single scene almost) for well over a month. She could be tired as well. So too many assumptions i too feel.

The show is shitty right now, that's all there is to it.  I agree with Rockerchic. Didn't think of it that way before.

Well yes that does give a whole new spin to it, I do hope that is the case.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...StormChaserblue.kindleRockerchicOmNaMaSteOm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Firstly can I hug you for this fabulous postClap I just loved everything about this post. It truly echoed my pain and anguish about the show.
I dont know whether I should cry about the way show is being ruining or laugh at myself for being silly and for being attached to this show emotionally. Im unable to take the fact that once a very loved acclaimed show is ruined beyond recognition.

Im unable to understand the way show is being ruined or can I say butchered without any trace of the actual essence of the show. Im unable to understand the character which intrigued many of us( hope Im true as its Khushi' character in the promo learn to say sorry instead of giving money intriuged me to watch the show) has been buthchered without any identity. She is merely reduced to a typical BW heroine who is used who for rabbav ves( unlike songs in BW movies) and to lend her shoulder for hero to cry on. Im unable to understand the injustice mete to Sanaya who carried the show for 2 months with a smile on her face, without complaints, throwing weight, or throwing tantrums. Im unable to understand the track which could have fetched TRPs is totally being ignored. Im unable to understand CVs who are hell bent in turning in to DKS. Im unable to understand the PH who are dancing to the whims of a below average supporting actor who knows nothing apart from sobs, giggling, talking in the most irritating baby voice and smiling more than required and who has absolutely zero screen presence. Im unable to understand the ego of CVs and PH  which is larger than life, who are deliberately killing their own baby(like their characters Shyam and Anjali)Thumbs Up

Im still unable to understand why  Im ranting, expressing my anguish and crying when I know it surely falls in deaf earsSleepy
All I can say is the CVs and PH are epitome of the saying "APNE PAIR PAR KHUD KHULADI MARNA" or to say in english "We have been cutting the same tree branch we have been sitting on"
thank you and you certainly can and forehead kiss nose flick from me to you for the lovely queries you have raisedSmile i watched this show for 2 characters i did not know who SI or BS was but only that the female lead was shown different and spunky and the male intriguing I liked the serial for the story of 2 so quite miffed that they have decided to make a volte face and say this is it take it or leave it knowing very well how much emotions and feelings we have invested in this serial Ironically having burnt our fingers here i doubt many of us will ever watch a serial by them againDead
@blue Join the clubLOL

ThanksSmile
Its that promo which I mentioned in my post, that intrigued me first but later I started falling in love with Arnav and Khushi and their love story inspite of Arnav's atrocities. Now everything is lost. I was hanging with thin ray of hope and expectation till friday. Bamm!!! friday's episode made me loathe at CVs and PH for what they have shown for the sake of drama. Infact, friday's episode in a way did very good to me coz Im finally out of passion for this show. Now Im just waiting for an official announcement by channel and PH that the show name, concept and leads are changed then I can leave this show as nightmareAngry

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 04 September 2012 at 7:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchidblue.kindlegatheringstormStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Have you perhaps ever wondered if Sanaya is taking it a little light after all the excess acting she had to do when Barun was away?

Hey RCSmile coming from you high praises indeedLOL
well if that were the case then they could have sensibly done a track of her going away for a couple of days to her Maternity home or have her shot or wounded or hurt with some silly accident which this show is immensely capable of- making the unbelievable look acceptable like their live in wedding They know the commotion they are causing their tweets could have been more diplomatic they could have come out in the open and said she needs a break hence this track we are not stupid or immature not to understand
were there not folks so understanding of BS when he went away for 40 days we all knew and they gave enough video substantiated assurances from him so if she wanted light no problems in fact she deserves it but then i see her in almost every scene no acting but physically present so dont know if that is a definition of break for her

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsS.Stephyasha...StormChasergatheringstormKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

well if that were the case then they could have sensibly done a track of her going away for a couple of days to her Maternity home or have her shot or wounded or hurt with some silly accident which this show is immensely capable of- making the unbelievable look acceptable like their live in wedding They know the commotion they are causing their tweets could have been more diplomatic they could have come out in the open and said she needs a break hence this track we are not stupid or immature not to understand
were there not folks so understanding of BS when he went away for 40 days we all knew and they gave enough video substantiated assurances from him so if she wanted light no problems in fact she deserves it but then i see her in almost every scene no acting but physically present so dont know if that is a definition of break for her

Damn you make such valid points, they should have put you in front of the Snakewa  to defend Khushi's honour. I'm sure his wily defence would have been torn asunder by youClap.

Forget your level of articulation, I wish I could critically analyse as well as you doSmile

StormChaserblue.kindleOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Key word - sensible. Tongue When have the IPK CVs ever ever been sensible  ? They are on damage control people overreact even at the smallest rumor of either of the leads leaving. It would make sense for them to show it as if SI is 100% part of it. Piss poor damage control. I  do think they shot the Arhi scenes before beforehand because they looked disjoint from the rest of the episode last week. Save for yesterday's episode, where btw sanaya din't even have to open her mouth to get me all weepy.

Then again there is a matter of our trusted forum spoiler ppl who would have mentioned if SI was on leave/breathing/had her morning breakfast/showered/went to the loo thus making my argument rather pointless. Oh well LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-asha...StormChaserblue.kindlegatheringstormKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
HHBB Swathi! I am sorry. I can't write anything logical or thought provoking. You being my SS, I let you do all the hard work like thinking and analyzing and writing beautiful logical posts.

And waise bhi I fed my brains to the 4 lions when I started watching this show. So I can't think. Period.

But, I have something really cheesy for you. I am the queen of cheesiness. Blushing

So another song dedicated to Miss Fairy. Evil Smile

I labh ewww... Swathi! Hug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwKDM5-6CeE

Jai Mata Di. Lets Rock! Dancing

This another attempt of mine to turn this phairy into a mere istupid mortal like Myrtle.Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasergatheringstormSeerialLoopsasha...KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

HHBB Swathi! I am sorry. I can't write anything logical or thought provoking. You being my SS, I let you do all the hard work like thinking and analyzing and writing beautiful logical posts.

And waise bhi I fed my brains to the 4 lions when I started watching this show. So I can't think. Period.

But, I have something really cheesy for you. I am the queen of cheesiness. Blushing

So another song dedicated to Miss Fairy. Evil Smile

I labh ewww... Swathi! Hug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwKDM5-6CeE

Jai Mata Di. Lets Rock! Dancing

This another attempt of mine to turn this phairy into a mere istupid mortal like Myrtle.Dancing

What is wrong with you all !!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Is this a treasure hunt day or something.  One after the other is finding videos which are splitting my sides open.
Fairy..
Onu is after your modesty I mean Purity I mean Sanity !!!
She is becoming Shyamish.  !!!!

StormChaserblue.kindleOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top