Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by Ni1234

wonderfully written...!!

Agreed on all points..!!

I just want to add one thing here..Whatever happened has already happened..TRP's went downhill..and will continue to do so..Had hope that Re - Marriage will bring that UP..That is also out of the CHOICE now.. 

Negotiation at it's epic best. Now not the screen space she is enjoying the TRACK all together. Either ways we didn't even enjoy the single ARSHI marriage function. Everything was shared staring from DATE to Mehndi. I doubt about the next rituals. Because so called DKS track is on the rocks now...

Day is not far when we will see the redemption track by Anjali after Shyam's Fiasco...Repentance..lol..

These days ASR is having flashbacks of DI only..Khushi is no way close..What's the reason ??? They have confessed and their bond is stronger..

In apology also they didn't show each and everything in flashbacks..

ASR even had a flashback of dialogues for POOJALI...

For Khushi they can't come up with anything..Proper Re-marriage was the last HOPE..Gone for a toss..

As they say Expectation is a B***h..U can't expect anything from LIONS..They don't feel emotions of Loyalty..They understand negotiation...

They will soon repay for their mistakes..

As far as Marketing and Advertising is concerned, Don't expect something sensible from them. They only believes in sharing photos on Twitter and Facebook.Nothing else..Website not at all updated where we can share opinions..They need a consultant on a serious note..LOL

They need to do BRAINSTORMING on the first place on a serious note..

Period..Angry

may i say at the outset have always enjoyed reading all your posts You make such incredible sense Thumbs Up
thank you for this information as well and will not be surprised if there is a redemption track alright for ASR and Di
Di repenting now that will be something i thought it would be more in the lines of ASR repenting that he ever left her side to be with another woman
I am pissedAngry
thank you for your thoughts quite informative

Thanks a ton Swati..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Archana--

Swathy Hug

Awesome post  as always.
Actually they got the title wrong.This show should have got the title 'Ek Hazaron mein meri behna hai'.Then they could've shown as much sibling love as they want and no one would've complained.

i  dont know what to rant anymore.Busy with tons of assignments,so dont have time to think and add anything meaningful. But you girls have already discussed so much .Wonderful post and wonderful replies.All you girls here rock,i love you dammit.

Now back to my assignment hellSleepy
archana girlHug
oh yes that title would have worked well with this showLOL and we all love you back dammit and shoving cake in your mouth and flicking your nose to show support as you study
catch u later girl at home

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesStormChaserNi1234OmNaMaSteOm

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Swathi ClapClapClapClapClap

I just saw this. This is what we have been discussing for some time. I agree with you. No one can put this better than you.

May be we can be mature here by saying "We understood it, and were wrong all along" It not a Love Story, it is an Unconditional Love relation of Brother and Sister.

I am just tired...And then you have people claiming that we dont understand why we are critical about production house/cv. Well they should read this with open mind... Without the Shirtless Barun's Image in their minds... then maybe clarity would be  awarded to them... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-RickyBahlIceflamesNi1234SeerialLoopsStormChaserFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Sudha- Woah! That's a lot of hidden meanings and a lot of deception happening...They should take up Dan Brown's book title 'Deception point' .. Confused
Swati (without the H??) or am I putting my tasty foot in my mouth?
Either way.Hug
Yes, that is a lot of hidden stuff.
Only skilled Decepticons can pull of this much hidden stuff.

Just because I have said something, does not mean that it will happen.
It will happen but it might not happen the way we want to happen.

You ppl will have to wait and see, there is a big twist coming.
CV's have planned something really big which will shock the audience.

Yes of course, the pigs will also fly.

Ayyo.

Pigs did fly.

There was a article about that in some edition called "bringupmylunch"

And then 4 lions tweeted about that yesterday.

How are you missing all of this kookieji?  hovvu??

How can I miss all that ?
What can I say , I have been busy making my own "Hello hi bye bye" spoilers.
"Bringupmylunch" can go and shove all the lunch up their asses.
I guess they have also negotiated with the lunatic .
They are not 4 lions anymore, Just call them Monkeys.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-RickyBahlSeerialLoopsStormChaserFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvariar

I don't think the CV's will ever bring out the fact that it is his loving Di, who brought the devil back into their lives, I am sure this whole Di-Shyam secret rendezvous will be swept under the carpet, becoz Di has already suffered so much. 

Khusi gets punished for crimes she has not committed and I am sure Di will be coddled, even if it comes out that she was meeting Shyam secretly.

I am also just dying to see how Arnav reacts to Khushi, if Garima turns out to be other women in his father's life. The CV's don't even have the guts to make it a real affair. I think they are going to make it another MU.

And wat a absolute hash they made of the past revelation, especially the dialogues between his mother and father. It did not even have an impact of a wet cracker.
that whole past revelation was a damp squib good grief i thought there would be more to his tortured past and soul I know people in real life who have suffered worst
Very badly executed with one eye on keeping didi happy and i dont mean the bong one
oh yes it will be swept and shyam even anointed another saint and KKG is now officially responsible for the drought coalgate scam and the lower growth rate
Thank you for commentingSmile

ExquisiteOrchidSeerialLoopsStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Lovely post !! 
am so done with this show ! am sick n tired of being sick and tired with it !! 
since the kidnapping track ended  it has just gone worse n worse !! 
I dont understand does'n SI realize her importance , y does she agree for such stuff ?? fame ? money ? sympathy ? gets the tag humble, polite , just go with the flow ??? D'oh

SeerialLoopsStormChaserFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

That was quite the... dramatic... post LOL  Eloquent ofc.

Have you perhaps ever wondered if Sanaya is taking it a little light after all the excess acting she had to do when Barun was away?

Edited by Rockerchic - 04 September 2012 at 6:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExquisiteOrchid

Swathi ClapClapClapClapClap

I just saw this. This is what we have been discussing for some time. I agree with you. No one can put this better than you.

May be we can be mature here by saying "We understood it, and were wrong all along" It not a Love Story, it is an Unconditional Love relation of Brother and Sister.

I am just tired...And then you have people claiming that we dont understand why we are critical about production house/cv. Well they should read this with open mind... Without the Shirtless Barun's Image in their minds... then maybe clarity would be  awarded to them... 

You have been fooled again.
We all thought even the PH was having shirtless Barun in their minds all the time.
That is not true.
They have bumpless Daljeet in their minds all the time.
That flat screen tummy behind Yash Chopra Sarees.  That is what this is all about.

PS : Swathi, sorry for acting all crazy on your serious thread.  I cannot be serious about this serial anymore.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ExquisiteOrchid-Aimz-StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmVintageWineKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top