The Gross and The Stupid - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

thats what the grapevine is saying some star parivar jaunt is what this is and not exclusive bytes and bites am not sure myself but will tell if i know

Ahaa! aisa hai kya? So maybe its like that Star Parivaar video shoot kinda thing. all get together , wine and dine and dance.. hmmm.. ya tell me about it if you get to know earlier.
Chaitra gosh i dont think it is that fine a dining experience just the usual telly awards kind of concept all dance and song Probably wine to stop the whining but doubt it wouldnt want any of the bahus to fall flat on stage 😲 what will happen to their image😲
I really have no idea but was kind of amused by the responses gosh there has to be life outside right?
Okay I'm popping up here...
But looking at where the discussions are going..wanted to join too.. :)

And even I would go with 'THE ASR' anytime! Now even when he's giving dhamkis to anyone I'm like 'ya right...like they're gonna listen to you...because I just can't see that assertiveness and power now..
They're more like khokle dhamki to me...
Rant.

I stand corrected. and would like to give you a hug. Because your post is finally in perspective for me. Khuhsi isn't even a side character anymore. She's just like Aaksh and Pyal, some one on the side lines. And Anjali Jha is definitely the lead and i hate the CVs and Daljeet for it. and i quit IPK until they stop showing the cry baby and start concentrating on Arhi. I am going to follow dekna hai tho deko. There is nothing in IPK that is magical for me. 
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Rant.

I stand corrected. and would like to give you a hug. Because your post is finally in perspective for me. Khuhsi isn't even a side character anymore. She's just like Aaksh and Pyal, some one on the side lines. And Anjali Jha is definitely the lead and i hate the CVs and Daljeet for it. and i quit IPK until they stop showing the cry baby and start concentrating on Arhi. I am going to follow dekna hai tho deko. There is nothing in IPK that is magical for me. 
RC today was a real low🤢 all the magic and wonder that enticed us the sort who never gave a second look or should i say dekho to soaps has completely disappeared
And the worst part I am unable to even look at past episodes without cringing inside over what it has become
 today It has out-ektaed Ekta herself
Thanks for the hug i think we are all in need of one today
i feel my pride and intelligence  will be dented if i plan on continuing to watch this crap
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

RC today was a real low🤢 all the magic and wonder that enticed us the sort who never gave a second look or should i say dekho to soaps has completely disappeared
And the worst part I am unable to even look at past episodes without cringing inside over what it has become
 today It has out-ektaed Ekta herself
Thanks for the hug i think we are all in need of one today
i feel my pride and intelligence  will be dented if i plan on continuing to watch this crap

I second that. I want Khuhsi damn it. Arnav AND Khuhsi. Not this, what ever sick twisted r'ship b/w Anjam they are showing.
Swathi, give me one reason I shouldn't quit watching this shit that has hit the fan.
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Swathi, give me one reason I shouldn't quit watching this shit that has hit the fan.

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
---------------------------------------

Well said.

SI is a character artist in the show, a brother and sister mental healing saga.
Originally posted by -Aimz-

we get to hang out here otherwise not one single damn reason
KKG for all her controversies was what pepped this serial up Like her or hate her you could not ignore her and today i have no words to describe except RIP