Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Swathi,
caught your post late.
Take a bow. Whatever I wanted to add has already been added. I have stopped watching the show half way through Friday's disaster. Until they bring old Arshi magic back and the current pseudo female lead is shown her proper place or exit, I wont be watching the show.

Bas keh diya..
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

@ red Amen sistah you said it
thanks chaitra for your warm words This post was really something i wrote in frustration never intended to write one for some time but a trigger happened and voila my rant
@Blue obviously yes considering the age of their current target segment😉
once again love our interaction and hope to see more of it always a pleasure chatting with likeminded people

My pleasure Swathi 😊 Often enough when you are frustrated it is good to get it out. But here it is with a cause. So all in good faith. By seeing the number of replies, our case only gets stronger.

Hehehe.. Whatever their target is, it shall soon fall whatever little they have left 😉 I skipped today. Only reading the Written Update. For my peace of mind this is good. For now.
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shree10

Dear Swathi,
caught your post late.
Take a bow. Whatever I wanted to add has already been added. I have stopped watching the show half way through Friday's disaster. Until they bring old Arshi magic back and the current pseudo female lead is shown her proper place or exit, I wont be watching the show.

Bas keh diya..

Hi shree🤗 thank you and i think many many feel the same but the CV's either dont care or have bigger fish to fry rumors are out that a new serial is about to be launched by them Hands up how many will NOT be watching
My first foray into indian soaps whattay disaster
Originally posted by: chaitra2011

My pleasure Swathi 😊 Often enough when you are frustrated it is good to get it out. But here it is with a cause. So all in good faith. By seeing the number of replies, our case only gets stronger.

Hehehe.. Whatever their target is, it shall soon fall whatever little they have left 😉 I skipped today. Only reading the Written Update. For my peace of mind this is good. For now.

chaitra think bolllwyood dishum dishum hero vs villain lots of punches you aint getting your dirty hands on my Di oh yeah she is my wife Story done for today🤢 
and ooh yeah remove their reason for it and voila they will desert faster than rats a sinking ship we know what attracts them😉
Originally posted by: spirit

Ok just caught up with the epi. Damn, how does he manage to walk in and out of RM so brilliantly? Does he have access to the old catacombs that run below RM? Oh wait, there are none in Delhi,, are there? Or maybe secret passages aka tunnels...that he has been digging up the last four years! Hmmm...😈 Now we know why Laxmiji has been missing for so long!! 

Fairy, Thank you for the license to spam. 😊

maybe one running from the old mughal tombs oh wait this is delhi in mumbai so the only thing running under will be sewerage😆 oh my poor lakshmiji may have to report her missing to PETA spca😭 spirit who brings a woman who has had a horrible miscarriage straight from the hospital in a wheel chair within 24 hours I know the pH is strapped for cash but a makeshift stretcher is within imagination
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

maybe one running from the old mughal tombs oh wait this is delhi in mumbai so the only thing running under will be sewerage😆 oh my poor lakshmiji may have to report her missing to PETA spca😭 spirit who brings a woman who has had a horrible miscarriage straight from the hospital in a wheel chair within 24 hours I know the pH is strapped for cash but a makeshift stretcher is within imagination

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What should I say about today's episode...

The fact that I liked ASR or Arnav or Barun spoke and stopped Shyam...

The only person true to his character is Shyam...

His very presence wants me to puke, fastforwarded or change the channel... which means he is doing amazing job acting wise...

But still CV how can you make him say those dialogue after he murders his own child...

The rest BLAH...

The one things which is beyond me, that many of you covered is how does he constantly manages to enter RM? Why cant our Brillant Genious never addess that situation?

When will that Tubelight LIGHT!

It is so sad... the way our beloved show has bcome so melodramatic... it like worst show of Ekta Kapoor, no offense to her, there is a Audience for that. But we were never that audience...
Originally posted by: ExquisiteOrchid

What should I say about today's episode...

The fact that I liked ASR or Arnav or Barun spoke and stopped Shyam...

The only person true to his character is Shyam...

His very presence wants me to puke, fastforwarded or change the channel... which means he is doing amazing job acting wise...

But still CV how can you make him say those dialogue after he murders his own child...

The rest BLAH...

The one things which is beyond me, that many of you covered is how does he constantly manages to enter RM? Why cant our Brillant Genious never addess that situation?

When will that Tubelight LIGHT!

It is so sad... the way our beloved show has bcome so melodramatic... it like worst show of Ekta Kapoor, no offense to her, there is a Audience for that. But we were never that audience...👏

well said that is why we watched and now ranting IPKKND was never meant to be that None of us were pissed with Anjali last year and for the better part of this year We loved the way she was supporting KKG We enjoyed a female lead who had spunk and fire We ogled a male lead who had the IT factor we loved the story of them and now it is worse than her She at tleast had the guts to accept her mistake and revive all shows that had sagging ratings by reinventing them and making them pull int he viewers What this show has done is made sure viewers desert it by the day
Abhaas was purely evil in that one scenewhen hugging his wife he rocked👏 before going back to his twitching else nothing exciting
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi shree🤗 thank you and i think many many feel the same but the CV's either dont care or have bigger fish to fry rumors are out that a new serial is about to be launched by them Hands up how many will NOT be watching
My first foray into indian soaps whattay disaster

Me too.. This is the only hindi show I followed after rishta.com and Maahi way. In case you didn't watch those shows. They are worth catching on youtube. Both were by yashraj films.
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

pH 😆🤣...reminds me of chemistry labs and SO2 ...oh well!!  Yeah, my bad, have been numbified by this show, that did not even register, the wheelchair bit. But I would hv thought a wheelchair is more expensive to hire. 😛If my responses sound loopy, please note, I watched the entire thing in ff mode. Five minute tops! I think it's safe to assume laxmiji has become an angel now. God bless, that soul was rather blessed to have escaped this madhouse relatively unscathed!  But I did feel like wanting to throw that old lady in a deep well and covering the top. It's making me violent this show, I think I need a shrink.