Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Spoiler alert! Ok, confession first, I deleted four responses prior to this becus technically I'm trying to stay off this forum. But damn you! I cannot not share this with ya all, after reading the word spoiler. So without further ado, here it goes.

It was not what it was thought to be.

It is not what everyone thinks it to be,

Therefore, it will not be what everyone thinks it should be.

Note: The 'It' may refer to different things. Okay lovelies, decode away. And Fairy, my love chill!! Infact, go watch Shyanjli love scene 101, I swear it will blow your mind away. ๐Ÿ˜ˆLink?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R97933iPew&feature=youtube_gdata_player

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bong.girl

HHBB Swathi! I am sorry. I can't write anything logical or thought provoking. You being my SS, I let you do all the hard work like thinking and analyzing and writing beautiful logical posts.

And waise bhi I fed my brains to the 4 lions when I started watching this show. So I can't think. Period. ๐Ÿคฃ

But, I have something really cheesy for you. I am the queen of cheesiness. โ˜บ๏ธ

So another song dedicated to Miss Fairy. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I labh ewww... Swathi! ๐Ÿค—

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwKDM5-6CeE

Jai Mata Di. Lets Rock!

This another attempt of mine to turn this phairy into a mere istupid mortal like Myrtle.

not enough you already sold your soul to the devil (work) your brain so shall forgive you YOU are my ss and we are all in a forum about loving your siste so yes i laub you too and shall enjoy your selection for the day waisi bhi have always enjoyed your choices maybe you should share what you so kindly asked me to listen a couple of days back  there will be plenty here who might love it

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swathi, Love you for this post! what a commendable writer you are truly. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is what we all have wanted them to do, to be crystal clear about what they intend to do. Do the PH think we are brainless nit-wits so as to accept whatever they dish out at us?

They have been monkeying around much and its already resulting in animosity between us and them. Much more of this and the loyal viewers are no more there. We still have that hope lying around because they did give us a unique story to love, unique characters who had an identity of their own and the best leads we all fell in love with. This is how the show was promoted. Now we cant do a 360 degree turn and watch this show as DKS. Hope they understand that.
Khushi has been reduced to a stress buster in the show. What was the point of building her character so much when she has been reduced to this! I really feel bad for her. And i think it's high time Sanaya has a really good talk with the PH.

I'm glad there are numerous people out here on the form who voice their opinions and have their own stand rather than accepting nonsense.

If the PH maintains being stubborn their baby truly dies a sad death slowly. Even Devi Maiyya cannot save i say! 
Originally posted by: gheeshakkar

I think the team has already said all this to their viewers. Many times, in fact. In this completely brazenly, smug fashion. Just to recap:

1. Dekhna hain tau dekho.
2. Stop being a hormonal aunty.
3. Stop being a hormonal teen
Basically get rid of hormones, even if you must defy science and creation (depending on which side of the debate you are on)
4. You can't only have rabba vey. GROW UP.
5. This was always the story about a man caught between two women he loves and a woman caught between two men she loves. As in
Khushi<Arnav>Anjali
Shyam<Anjali>Arnav๐Ÿคฃ
Pay attention to font size yo! It is very sub-texty.
6. We don't know know if Khushi loves Arnav. But Arnav loves Khushi because she is strange yo!
Why are you ranting now? Admittedly your rants are pretty darn good ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿคฃ Touche GS backhanded compliment but i am ok with it๐Ÿ˜† found it cathartic for my soul and a release from the shit this serial has become
Lovely lovely reply๐Ÿ‘
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this comment coz
i love this thread and want it to be in the market for max time...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: spirit

Spoiler alert! Ok, confession first, I deleted four responses prior to this becus technically I'm trying to stay off this forum. But damn you! I cannot not share this with ya all, after reading the word spoiler. So without further ado, here it goes.

Note: The 'It' may refer to different things. Okay lovelies, decode away. And Fairy, my love chill!! Infact, go watch Shyanjli love scene 101, I swear it will blow your mind away. ๐Ÿ˜ˆLink?

hey spirit๐Ÿค— 
see your also becoming an expert in cryptic riddles that mean gaseous emissions end of the day๐Ÿ˜†
alright whats one more ๐Ÿ˜† shall see and let you know my err thoughts
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

this comment coz

i love this thread and want it to be in the market for max time...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

me too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: spirit

Unhey is not what Unhey was thought to be
Chotey is not what everyone thinks Chotey to be
Therefore Chotey will not be what every Unhey thinks Chotey should be.

I solved it I solved it.
Now my it is having hidden meaning.

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Swathi, Love you for this post! what a commendable writer you are truly. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is what we all have wanted them to do, to be crystal clear about what they intend to do. Do the PH think we are brainless nit-wits so as to accept whatever they dish out at us?

They have been monkeying around much and its already resulting in animosity between us and them. Much more of this and the loyal viewers are no more there. We still have that hope lying around because they did give us a unique story to love, unique characters who had an identity of their own and the best leads we all fell in love with. This is how the show was promoted. Now we cant do a 360 degree turn and watch this show as DKS. Hope they understand that.
Khushi has been reduced to a stress buster in the show. What was the point of building her character so much when she has been reduced to this! I really feel bad for her. And i think it's high time Sanaya has a really good talk with the PH.

I'm glad there are numerous people out here on the form who voice their opinions and have their own stand rather than accepting nonsense.

If the PH maintains being stubborn their baby truly dies a sad death slowly. Even Devi Maiyya cannot save i say

@ red Amen sistah you said it
thanks chaitra for your warm words This post was really something i wrote in frustration never intended to write one for some time but a trigger happened and voila my rant
@Blue obviously yes considering the age of their current target segment๐Ÿ˜‰
once again love our interaction and hope to see more of it always a pleasure chatting with likeminded people
Originally posted by: Harshitha

me too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now you gals are making me want to cry like koosie oops i mean anjali
 thank you it means a lot this gesture of yours both of you ๐Ÿค—