Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Firebolt

But you don't know if that's by choice or not. What is she's just taking it light for a few weeks. She pretty much carried the entire show (as in every single scene almost) for well over a month. She could be tired as well. So too many assumptions i too feel.

The show is shitty right now, that's all there is to it.  I agree with Rockerchic. Didn't think of it that way before.

Well yes that does give a whole new spin to it, I do hope that is the case.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

thank you and you certainly can and forehead kiss nose flick from me to you for the lovely queries you have raised๐Ÿ˜Š i watched this show for 2 characters i did not know who SI or BS was but only that the female lead was shown different and spunky and the male intriguing I liked the serial for the story of 2 so quite miffed that they have decided to make a volte face and say this is it take it or leave it knowing very well how much emotions and feelings we have invested in this serial Ironically having burnt our fingers here i doubt many of us will ever watch a serial by them again๐Ÿคข
@blue Join the club๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Its that promo which I mentioned in my post, that intrigued me first but later I started falling in love with Arnav and Khushi and their love story inspite of Arnav's atrocities. Now everything is lost. I was hanging with thin ray of hope and expectation till friday. Bamm!!! friday's episode made me loathe at CVs and PH for what they have shown for the sake of drama. Infact, friday's episode in a way did very good to me coz Im finally out of passion for this show. Now Im just waiting for an official announcement by channel and PH that the show name, concept and leads are changed then I can leave this show as nightmare๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

That was quite the... dramatic... post ๐Ÿ˜†  Eloquent ofc.

Have you perhaps ever wondered if Sanaya is taking it a little light after all the excess acting she had to do when Barun was away?

Hey RC๐Ÿ˜Š coming from you high praises indeed๐Ÿ˜†
well if that were the case then they could have sensibly done a track of her going away for a couple of days to her Maternity home or have her shot or wounded or hurt with some silly accident which this show is immensely capable of- making the unbelievable look acceptable like their live in wedding They know the commotion they are causing their tweets could have been more diplomatic they could have come out in the open and said she needs a break hence this track we are not stupid or immature not to understand
were there not folks so understanding of BS when he went away for 40 days we all knew and they gave enough video substantiated assurances from him so if she wanted light no problems in fact she deserves it but then i see her in almost every scene no acting but physically present so dont know if that is a definition of break for her
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

well if that were the case then they could have sensibly done a track of her going away for a couple of days to her Maternity home or have her shot or wounded or hurt with some silly accident which this show is immensely capable of- making the unbelievable look acceptable like their live in wedding They know the commotion they are causing their tweets could have been more diplomatic they could have come out in the open and said she needs a break hence this track we are not stupid or immature not to understand
were there not folks so understanding of BS when he went away for 40 days we all knew and they gave enough video substantiated assurances from him so if she wanted light no problems in fact she deserves it but then i see her in almost every scene no acting but physically present so dont know if that is a definition of break for her

Damn you make such valid points, they should have put you in front of the Snakewa  to defend Khushi's honour. I'm sure his wily defence would have been torn asunder by you๐Ÿ‘.

Forget your level of articulation, I wish I could critically analyse as well as you do๐Ÿ˜Š
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Key word - sensible. ๐Ÿ˜› When have the IPK CVs ever ever been sensible  ? They are on damage control people overreact even at the smallest rumor of either of the leads leaving. It would make sense for them to show it as if SI is 100% part of it. Piss poor damage control. I  do think they shot the Arhi scenes before beforehand because they looked disjoint from the rest of the episode last week. Save for yesterday's episode, where btw sanaya din't even have to open her mouth to get me all weepy.

Then again there is a matter of our trusted forum spoiler ppl who would have mentioned if SI was on leave/breathing/had her morning breakfast/showered/went to the loo thus making my argument rather pointless. Oh well ๐Ÿ˜†
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HHBB Swathi! I am sorry. I can't write anything logical or thought provoking. You being my SS, I let you do all the hard work like thinking and analyzing and writing beautiful logical posts.

And waise bhi I fed my brains to the 4 lions when I started watching this show. So I can't think. Period.

But, I have something really cheesy for you. I am the queen of cheesiness. โ˜บ๏ธ

So another song dedicated to Miss Fairy. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I labh ewww... Swathi! ๐Ÿค—

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwKDM5-6CeE

Jai Mata Di. Lets Rock!

This another attempt of mine to turn this phairy into a mere istupid mortal like Myrtle.

SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bong.girl

HHBB Swathi! I am sorry. I can't write anything logical or thought provoking. You being my SS, I let you do all the hard work like thinking and analyzing and writing beautiful logical posts.

And waise bhi I fed my brains to the 4 lions when I started watching this show. So I can't think. Period.

But, I have something really cheesy for you. I am the queen of cheesiness. โ˜บ๏ธ

So another song dedicated to Miss Fairy. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I labh ewww... Swathi! ๐Ÿค—

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwKDM5-6CeE

Jai Mata Di. Lets Rock!

This another attempt of mine to turn this phairy into a mere istupid mortal like Myrtle.

What is wrong with you all !!!
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Is this a treasure hunt day or something.  One after the other is finding videos which are splitting my sides open.
Fairy..
Onu is after your modesty I mean Purity I mean Sanity !!!
She is becoming Shyamish.  !!!!

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

Key word - sensible. ๐Ÿ˜› When have the IPK CVs ever ever been sensible  ? They are on damage control people overreact even at the smallest rumor of either of the leads leaving. It would make sense for them to show it as if SI is 100% part of it. Piss poor damage control. I  do think they shot the Arhi scenes before beforehand because they looked disjoint from the rest of the episode last week. Save for yesterday's episode, where btw sanaya din't even have to open her mouth to get me all weepy.

Then again there is a matter of our trusted forum spoiler ppl who would have mentioned if SI was on leave/breathing/had her morning breakfast/showered/went to the loo thus making my argument rather pointless. Oh well ๐Ÿ˜†

and they never seem to learn do they knowing shit is happening and yet chosing it to pile up in a yay high stench and compounding the madness by adding their own concoction of poo
i have no belief in spoilers nor care for them anyway they come  from suspect folks who seem to have the obvious smell of phangurl emanating from them๐Ÿ˜† so doubt they would give any spoilers pertaining to SI unless it is in synergy with someone else
scenes are very disjointed and sad how they want us to forget this by dangling the prospect of dining with BS and meet and greet potential Sarun in UK some one really needs to give them the name of a good PR agent pronto before they drown in fecal matter of their own making
RC there are very few sensible ones left here

Originally posted by: shar1988

Damn you make such valid points, they should have put you in front of the Snakewa  to defend Khushi's honour. I'm sure his wily defence would have been torn asunder by you๐Ÿ‘.

Forget your level of articulation, I wish I could critically analyse as well as you do๐Ÿ˜Š

gosh that has been one of the nicest compliments i have received and thank you feel honored
gheeshakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think the team has already said all this to their viewers. Many times, in fact. In this completely brazenly, smug fashion. Just to recap:

1. Dekhna hain tau dekho.
2. Stop being a hormonal aunty.
3. Stop being a hormonal teen
Basically get rid of hormones, even if you must defy science and creation (depending on which side of the debate you are on)
4. You can't only have rabba vey. GROW UP.
5. This was always the story about a man caught between two women he loves and a woman caught between two men she loves. As in
Khushi<Arnav>Anjali
Shyam<Anjali>Arnav
Pay attention to font size yo! It is very sub-texty.
6. We don't know know if Khushi loves Arnav. But Arnav loves Khushi because she is strange yo!
Why are you ranting now? Admittedly your rants are pretty darn good ๐Ÿ˜›