India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Gross and The Stupid

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Is exactly how I felt about you all CV's and PH when I initially read your so admirable tweet and now in retrospect feel nothing but admiration over your cojones wowClap it takes guts and gumption to declare your future course of actions through such powerful usage of words that it makes me proud that I have been a fan of your serial for the last one year watching it right from day one and you have never let me down or cease to amaze in me your accurate assessment  of your importance to all of us loyal viewers

Unlike the oh so erudite quick to cotton on brilliant analytical post makers here who write their interpretation of the episodes and now have realized quick as a button your actual story and changed their perspective from love of romance to love of family I wish I had that much intelligence and foresight to see through that quickly sigh an imbecile I amOuch

Like me there are tons of us here who still have not understood the full implications so to make it crystal clear can you please do the following upon which we will be absolutely sure what you are narrating , see last year I though I was watching a love story I now realize the subliminal message of this being sibling love story was lost on me whattay a imbecilic dolt so to make sure dull headed viewers like me don't make that silly error in judgment again and to highlight and drill that point into our rather thick skulls

• Please declare this on your website as well as on SP to be a Hero centric Didi Ka Saut show so we know its all about a man his journey his sister and his life or conversely sibling their journey in keeping the faith in each other intact journeying through the travails of life See no one can miss that

• For gods sake kindly remove the face of KKG from the banner/stills she is frivolous and has no relevance to the story any more She does not even have to act anymore we all know she is just the mere comfort pillow/ stress buster/girl Friday as such and does not add value to the current tale of sibling love even I don't understand why you are continuing to put her face it will mislead and there may be some who may actually think this to be a love story and not a family story and will not tune in you don't want to lose that part of the TRP generating audience now do you?

• Place the face of ASR/Arnav in the centre and scenes of his 14 year old traumatized  self and a shattered Anjali in the background or better yet put the sibling faces in the centre of the banner as star attraction nothing can make the message of IPKKND clearer

• I urge you to change the synopsis of the serial from lovers to …..star crossed siblings whose quest for love life and happiness has always been dogged by the selfish intentions of their respective spousal and partner choices…. ideologically anjali traumatized and scarred by the suicide of her parents is terribly fragile and weak while her younger brother has the strength and perseverance to valiantly battle on both their behalf and in the end they both will live happily ever after…… a heartwarming story of redemption repentance and forgiveness of sibling and their pure love for each other

• Please send only ASR Anjali to the UK they are the stars don't send KKG its called false advertising. See true fans of the show may not like seeing some one who has no connection to this tale of sibling love she can stay back and to make sure the real stars are not taxed and left in peace to enjoy their 101 with fans make her role play…Snort and pshaw she handled the show for 6 weeks what's another week you can show her cleaning all the bedrooms kneeling before her Arnavjis photo and chanting adorable mantras whilst sniffing his baniya with one hand and stitching Anjalis saree falls even dusting Shyam's law books all the while chatting with Lakshmi and JP/OP/HP and viewers will be happy to see such a hardworking family oriented domestic goddess

Bas story clear characters clear viewers clear and you will definitely not find any moaning whining bitching ranting howling posts over your handling of the story

And when you do all that I promise to make a CV/PH appreciation thread chanting your glory forethought and incredible originality I too will join the bevy of turn coat worshippers that have seen your light and rejoice in your current brilliance with my hosannas No guarantees if I will watch the show but I will be ready with daily offerings of Namaha's and annotations to a bunch of bright brilliant business savvy Creatives who knew what their target audience so badly needed and had the moral fiber to deliver against all odds

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

bs101Simran25Saggitarian01rvariarIpkkndaddictpalakbitiyayajuarn4vkhushiSYGO49ndArshiL0verladyhobbesruffledfeathersdynamosanahaJordinnandanieprayasbanetta10rvdhaliwalniya_sPrasRasLurvebookshereandhappymsbluffTweegcraziefanbabli0204Archu61dorindakatecitichoochootrainnishkkazenjoeherebedragonsMoon_lightAce11heidicagirlRaykayogifaluLIONHEARTTabassumRaishwarya_roxabby2181saucechipsFuzzbucketSuniaashi_Emerald-roldcterribletwistMaverick29mayuri099Prasanna_dhanuExquisiteOrchidbleeding.lovegheeshakkarsukriberrysweetSiesta1mangaloreSamaira32kitty25monalisa1234..Swapnali..sweet_ipsimaloseevenjleena28-Aimz-Ash95preetijaiswal19sparikhswetha_chnature-loverRuchaMulayJaponicaRickyBahlAfyajessjazzvellainsaanLuv_isnt_classyManisha.JayneCetroniaS111AmazingAmyIceflamesDaRkPrInCeSsshree10blue.kindleBarundeewani19Ni1234EXPELLIARMUSdieforasrMentalExoticaStormChaservelanginisree07LadyLaLapremparbatSeerialLoopsmysterieuxdebby_11SwaNia_2--sumana13--Akanksha-S.StephyCDloveasha...abracadabraOysterOmNaMaSteOmVintageWinesbk2MrDarcyfanGayuArnavKookiemonsterkbtrGodhuliLogon-DKS-tvbufEggon_Snow_SenbonZakura_xAaliyarimaThe.LannisterJoseph_AJennyPenny

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
yeah I got the first spot Dancing

Swathi another amazing post from you - Loved It To Bits.

i have nothing to add in here u have covered all the points i had in mind

but only question is when will this understanding hit the CV's - only when the trps are as low as 1.5 or below, with hate mails or when the channel decides to throw a warning Ermm

Edited by Harshitha - 04 September 2012 at 4:20am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

hereandhappyheiditerribletwistzobshehkitty25monalisa12341mangaloreaashi_Japonicaevenjleena28CetroniaAmazingAmyS111IceflamesLadyLaLaStormChaserNi1234SeerialLoopsSwaNia_2Akanksha---sumana13--sbk2Eggon_Snow-DKS-rima

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

I don't know about the gods of this forum , but for me you truly are the goddessClap

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90heidizenjoeLIONHEARTFuzzbucketterribletwist1mangaloremonalisa1234-Aimz-swetha_chIceflamesAmazingAmyevenjleena28JaponicaSeerialLoopsNi1234abracadabraLadyLaLaAkanksha-sbk2MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Swathi... you do  have a knack of writing .. you write beautifully and it is a treat to read your posts Clap Wonderfully written... Party

You are right my dear.. I read somewhere on the forum today, about a  tweet posted by the Team of Mighty Roar... the tweet itself was written in Hindi but was translated for some of us who are not very fluent in hindi.. . it was a request for the  fans to see Anjali and her predicament without much complaint or moans ... they clearly did not want us to moan about the lack of ArHi scenes..

I have also seen spoilers to indicate the Mahaepisode will pave the way for a Maha entry of the Darth Vader (read as Shyam)... there will be much fuss about nothing in RM when Anjali's Ram  returns from Vanvaas.. in Anjali's eyes her husband could not mean any harm let alone look at another woman Dead

My patience is already wearing thin.. if CVs continue with their Di ki Saut plot, good luck to them..  I would rather watch pleasanter things on the Tele than watching such a repressive subject...Dead

Edited by LadyLaLa - 04 September 2012 at 4:38am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

lovearnavruffledfeathersnandaniehereandhappyLIONHEARTmissblueheidizenjoeaashi_Fuzzbucketkitty25monalisa12341mangaloreSamaira32sparikhswetha_chJaponicaAfyaIceflamesAmazingAmyManisha.Ni1234SeerialLoopsSwaNia_2Akanksha---sumana13--abracadabraCDloveFairyLiquidSoapsbk2Kookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
SwathiHug

Darlin brilliant post as always but darling we are barking up the wrong tree here...remember this is the same PH whose Pr guru is that twat twitter...so if he is the PR guy imagine how the rest will go??

You know what amazes me that in any industry, heck take our own jobs...when we are told that there is something wrong with what we are doing, first thing anyone does is has a meeting and then takes steps to overcome the flaws...training, more assistance and so forth..here they are gloryfing their incompetence and infact showing us the royal finger...

To be honest I want them to show us Myrtle and her never ending shop of tears and her incestous love towards her brother and then when the show breathes its last i will tweet to them that thanks bro but hasta la vista...have fun with your myrtle and be merry and next time refrain from tweeting as we all know that is not your forte...

Problem is they are like petulant kids...they know they are wrong, they know they are at fault but they out of sheer stubborness wont admit it...who cares!!!!! let them be at the end of the day its their baby who is being mauled...when they will get that it will be too late...

Love the post though...i believe i said that alreadyLOL

P,S Honestly now feels like I am watching Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge meets Agneepath...dont know how to react to that...anticlimax of a past...everyone knows Garima is playing hide and seek and Old Hag is not in the mood to look out for her and Daiya Ho wants to mooch off so of he joins the game tooAngry

Edited by evenjleena28 - 04 September 2012 at 11:53am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

lovearnavMahika24JordinhereandhappyheidiLIONHEARTFuzzbucketmonalisa12341mangaloreSamaira32malose-Aimz-AmazingAmyIceflamesAfyaJaponicapreetijaiswal19sparikhSeerialLoopsNi1234shree10Akanksha---sumana13--abracadabraSwaNia_2CDloveLadyLaLasbk2MrDarcyfanKookiemonster-DKS-FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm_SenbonZakura_

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Yes, I think we have all gathered what this story is now about! Today the ACTING was done by Arnav and Anjali! Khushi is relegated to the role of "Girlfriend / Love Interest" of the Male lead! The women who crys and listens to his problems!

But the REAL story is between Arnav & his sister and THEIR shared and traumatized past and their painful present!

ALL this talk of "Star Crossed Lovers" with opposing ideologies is ALL BS! (and I DONT mean Barun Sobati!!)

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ebanerjeeruffledfeathersHopeleslyInLoveLIONHEARTheidizenjoecraziefanmaloseSuniaashi_1mangaloreSamaira32kitty25monalisa1234yongshinsaucechipsAfyaIceflamesAmazingAmyjessjazzvellainsaanJaponica-Aimz-sparikhevenjleena28geetmaanluvSeerialLoopsAkanksha-S.Stephy--sumana13--ChaituvLadyLaLashree10Ni1234SwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-sbk2KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap_SenbonZakura_

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Swathi, I absolutely LOVE you for this post! 

I'm sorry for the late reply but reading your amazing post, I realized I have too many thoughts on this subject which I probably won't be able to convey properly...but it's fine because you said it all brilliantly for me.

Friday's episode left such a bad taste in my mouth that it took me a whole day to finally give in and watch the episode online, no way I'm contributing to their ratings when they continue to mislead us. As I watched it, I felt like Khushi was just a "pretty face". I was amused to see the positive reaction. More screen-time means nothing if you are just standing there, with not much to do. That's what supporting characters do and yesterday, that's what Khushi was reduced to in this new DKS show.

The past revelation fell flat. It didn't leave any impact on me after the way they spent a year to build it up. Neither did Anjali's anguish over losing a baby we saw no signs of until a couple of days ago...one that she herself was ready to kill a couple of weeks ago. Never mind about that.

I can't remember the last time she had a profound and meaningful scene written for her, to help the viewers connect with her and feel her pain...such as the one Anjali had in the first half and Arnav had in the second half of yesterday's episode. In fact, Anjali has been getting such breakdown scenes every other day...even though we've been protesting against such scenes.

Khushi was given one such scene during the kidnapping track...but does that really count? They had no choice but to piggyback on her talents to carry the show without a male lead. Where was the Didi in DKS then? Nowhere to be seen because if she tried to be the face of the show, it would have zero viewers left by the end of the week.

It would be different if Anjali was worthy of being a lead. She's not. Now she's pissed me off for taking away quality scenes from the real female lead of the show. The worst part is that the PH won't stop trying to brainwash the fans. I'm proud of the people on this forum who have a mind of their own and won't accept everything the PH shoves down our throat.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 04 September 2012 at 5:06am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

lovearnavpink14ruffledfeathersJordincraziefanhereandhappyLIONHEARTheidizenjoeaashi_SuniFuzzbucketmonalisa12341mangaloreSamaira32maloseevenjleena28swetha_chminnie2308sparikhIceflamesAfyaRickyBahlJaponicaNi1234shree10SeerialLoopsAkanksha-S.Stephy--sumana13--CDlovesbk2Kookiemonster-DKS-Eggon_SnowFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Swathi, I am sick and tired now.
I just farak your post.
My ability to even reason in this forum is now running thin.
Just loved your post Dammit.
I have lost the will to even add my 2 cents now.
This forum is nothing but a fan club.
And this show is nothing but another Kekta crap now.

Edited by kookie2020 - 04 September 2012 at 4:14am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

JordincraziefanhereandhappyheidizenjoeLIONHEARTsaucechipsaashi_kitty25monalisa12341mangaloreSamaira32-Aimz-evenjleena28swetha_chAmazingAmyJaponicaAfyaIceflamesdieforasrshree10SeerialLoopsNi1234LadyLaLaCDloveAkanksha---sumana13--SwaNia_2sbk2MrDarcyfanFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-Eggon_SnowOmNaMaSteOm_SenbonZakura_rima

Go to top