India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

ayee Meghaa Sunn naa...

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Lots being said about our very own Mohan/Monu and it has left me amazed seeing how you guys have described him with great precision. just want to share my thoughts as well on

"why megha should not leave mohan?"

so...aye megha sunna na...yaar yeh bta Will You Ever Get a Guy:

• who more than loving your daughter is more of a friend to her
  • who loves you from the bottom of his heart so much such that his life revolves around you.
  • who loves your family and gives each member utmost respect no matter how much they disrespect him or illtreat him
  • who has NO ego
  • who does'nt refrain from saying sorry even for a smallest mistake (considering the fact saying sorry is like  a blow to a guy's ego )
  • who can CRY for you / in your absence
  • who can give Amar an equal place in your life not expecting you to forget him completely
these are just a few things about mohan which make him so lovable and different from any other guy in love. most of all what makes him different is HE HAS NO EGO!! 

SECONDLY, a pt came across my mind while writing this post - megha telling mohan that she left everything for him? oh really?? did she?
she had her family, her FIL,MIL and her kids besides her on the wedding day supporting her, loving her. what about mohan??? he married her knowing that he will be hurting his mother for the rest of his life. how cheated and hurt she would have felt? and mohan too must had gathered courage to defy his mother. he had nobody beside him expect for Guru...!!

Edited by nb.neha - 04 September 2012 at 4:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26blmadhuriJumanaLoveKunalswavai2sakhisangniknraji-lightinfested-Sweet-LionessLekzEAREYEdsgirlSenpoo

NBT_MM Senior Member
NBT_MM
NBT_MM

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Lots being said about our very own Mohan/Monu and it has left me amazed seeing how you guys have described him with great precision. just want to share my thoughts as well on

• who loves you from the bottom of his heart so much such that his life revolves around you.
  • who loves your family and gives each member utmost respect no matter how much they disrespect him or illtreat him
  • who has NO ego
  • who does'nt refrain from saying sorry even for a smallest mistake (considering the fact saying sorry is like  a blow to a guy's ego )
  • who can give Amar an equal place in your life not expecting you to forget him completely
these are just a few things about mohan which make him so lovable and different from any other guy in love. most of all what makes him different is HE HAS NO EGO!! 
 Agreed completely

SECONDLY, a pt came across my mind while writing this post - megha telling mohan that she left everything for him? oh really?? did she?
megha didn't said she left everything,she said she loves him without caring what others think
,she a widow and mother of two children ,here MIL and FIL are good people and if they are not situation very worse .and she didn't bother society.
she had her family, her FIL,MIL and her kids besides her on the wedding day supporting her, loving her. what about mohan??? he married her knowing that he will be hurting his mother for the rest of his life. how cheated and hurt she would have felt? and mohan too must had gathered courage to defy his mother. he had nobody beside him expect for Guru...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT_MM

Originally posted by nb.neha

• who has NO ego
 Agreed completely

megha didn't said she left everything,she said she loves him without caring what others think
,she a widow and mother of two children ,here MIL and FIL are good people and if they are not situation very worse .and she didn't bother society.

m sorry i misunderstood her sentence then!!  agree that she is a widow which makes her situation worse. society needs to be blamed for this ; people in the society who think that a widow CAN and SHOULD never fall in love again!! Cry
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@nb.neha: Excellent points about why Megha shud stay with MohanClap ! I agree to them all! Mohan is one hell of a guy whom every woman loves to have by her side! And Megha is one lucky woman to have him Wink

I wud like to differ in your point about Megha's response saying that she din't bother about anything around her and loved him! I support her response Smile! This ofcourse makes a strong sense in her case! When she loved Mohan she was not a college girl or a carefree single woman nothing to care for! She was a widow of two kids, living with her in-laws! What else one wud need to think about before declaring her love and agreeing to marry a young bachelor, whose mom is all against her, for very genuine reasons from a mom's pov (though Indu din't see his son's happiness in it)! What all aftereffects one woman wud need to face, from the society which is still not completely ready to accept such revolutions amidst themD'oh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasnb.neha

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Clap
nbtnmkkfan Groupbie
nbtnmkkfan
nbtnmkkfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I think till now Meghas reaction to the incident is correct and natural. Clap
She cannot easily accept such huge mistakes of her darling... Just like children needs to be scolded and not supported for their mistakes. The fact that she didnt expose the truth to Vyas family just shows that she cares for him. Smile

Considering Megha's character, the moment he would be humiliated by anyone (it looks like it would be Indu or Riddi)  in front of her, she would be there to support him (I hope...Confused)
amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
its true that mohan had done so much for her...sooo much...but his one mistake ...marrying ridz (for any bakwas reason)...how can megha accept the fact that she is not his legally wedded wife...it is such a paining fact...ya its true that megha didnt do much for mohan...she always had everyone beside her...and till date she didnt show the love and care mohan needed(before the truth out)...but after knowing the truth, it was always natural to behave like this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Lioness

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@all: thanks for the response guys. m sorry if i have misunderstood any part of that episode or quoted something wrong. 

as far as mohan is concerned he is a guy who any woman would want. what i like the most about him that being a man he doesnt hesitates in saying sorry or shedding tears. he really has no ego!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index