Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Khushi will be the surrogate mother - All Disc. Here (Page 7)

presim Goldie
presim
presim

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simarsaxena

u r right presim show is going worst day by day , why the cvs r dragging this surrogacy drama , why don't they end this surrogacy and khushi drama , we all want that simar born her baby herself , but cvs r continue with surrogacy track , god knows how much we have 2 tolerate this bakwaas tracks

all r  talk abut surrogacy ad the trp also not so less...so cvs drag kushi as a surr mother ad made her give birth to premar babe..bt cvs has forgot the truth of kushi as a bar dancer, drunker exc...but v not...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinn

presim Goldie
presim
presim

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
khushi surrogate mother track story only for ssk serial lengthy & wasted time pass... all the audience r frustrated from the khushi track inspite of which cvs r not ready 2 end this track Angry
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
End this track plz give us rosid scenes god I am dying out here one whole month without rosid I swear I wil pluck out all my hair if they dnt. Give us a break from khushi ipl is coming if they want to save trps then they would have to.show rosid. And end this track
presim Goldie
presim
presim

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

yeh inka roj ka hai . first khushi is trapped ...then she comes out of it by telling some frivolous reason and actually manages to convince the dumb family each n every time ! this time too she  manage to manipulate  simar yet again ..Embarrassedufff

Go to top