Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Khushi will be the surrogate mother - All Disc. Here (Page 4)

prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
kapportanya just think when bw family will cum to know the truth of khushi,will they spare simar?bcoz inspite of knowing khushis truth she brought her back just for her kid and not thinking about her family.she will be called as selfish and according to me bw family especially prem shud accuse simar of being selfish.unless and until simars dumbness doesnt stop,khushi will not be exposed.

kapoortanya Senior Member
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince3673

kapportanya just think when bw family will cum to know the truth of khushi,will they spare simar?bcoz inspite of knowing khushis truth she brought her back just for her kid and not thinking about her family.she will be called as selfish and according to me bw family especially prem shud accuse simar of being selfish.unless and until simars dumbness doesnt stop,khushi will not be exposed.

Yes prince simar will be blamed by the bw family becoz when they come to know that simar knew that khushi stole the jewels and even killed her baby no one including prem will forgive simar for hiding such a big thing from them. I feel simar should not get into khushi trap and bring her in the house as khushi will make trouble now for each and every one in the family. I cant understand why is simar keeping quite for such a female who can go to any extent to kill anybody. Am just fed up was happy when khushi left the house but now again the same old drama and u know what now prince simar will not be able to say anything to khushi even if she does anything wrong as she thinks that khushi is carrying her baby but i have doubt prince that khushi wont get pregnant with simar baby as u know the doctor said that there are chances that the lady will not get pregnant if she is conceving for the first time so i think that as roli said khushi will not get pregnant. What do you think prince.
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
kapoortanya i wish that if prem cums to know the truth of khushi,he shud immediately throw simar out of his life bcoz simar is was and will remain selfish always.bharadwaj family shud send simar to jail along with khushi and veeru bcoz simar always supported the wrong thing .
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince3673

kapoortanya i wish that if prem cums to know the truth of khushi,he shud immediately throw simar out of his life bcoz simar is was and will remain selfish always.bharadwaj family shud send simar to jail along with khushi and veeru bcoz simar always supported the wrong thing .

God knows prince what will happen but now get ready for the torture of khushi again.
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
kapoortanya i dont understand why roli is supporting simar unnecessarily inspite of knowing that simar will never support her.roli shud now strictly say to simar that didi u now becum the puppet of khushi but i will not becum bcoz i hav self respect and dignity.roli shud say that didi for me family always cums first and i m not selfish lik u.didi u tackle khushi alone and from now onwards i will not support u bcoz i hav my lovely husband with me who cares for me a lot and i will not like to becum foolish by neglecting my husbands lov for the sake of u who never stands up for right .if roli will say these words then definitely simar will get a big shock and may b then she will start to think like roli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakkt

kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Prince i totally agre with you but roli will never say these words to simar and i will tell you why its becoz she only thinks of simar and not sid. And am sure in future she will be with simar in all her decisions and hide khushi truth from the family.
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
kapoortanya the problem will be solved only when simar becums pregnant again otherwise even if premar adopts the baby, people like karuna uma and pari will continue to question the blood  relation of the child by saying the baby is of ganda khoon and whatever...so the only solution for both couples  to be happy is simar becuming pregnant again.though its not possible but it is serial and anything can happen .
maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paposhon

LOLLOLLOL<font size="3">pata nahin yaaron- wo khushi gandhee bar girl ke mattkey (pyet) mein kya mix hain</font>
<font size="3">prems- surrogacy material</font>
<font size="3">or</font>
<font size="3"> that drivers consumated</font>
<font size="3">or </font>
<font size="3">'n' number other number people done with her in dance bar </font>
<font size="3">cheee- how can roli-simar itna nichey stoop sakti hain...even if she had 10% of prems stuff LOLLOL</font>
<font size="3">yeh pura khandhan hee gandhaa hain...kaise kasie logon ko apna tey hain desperately </font>
pappu tere kya khujli mach rahi hai. Har forum pe ghatiya baatein likhti haiLOL

Go to top