Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Khushi will be the surrogate mother - All Disc. Here (Page 3)

neensm Senior Member
neensm
neensm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
as precap shows that khushi has signed agreement for surrogacy but the procedure has not started  yet.maybe there will be many arguments regarding this and premar may finally decide to adopt the baby or some miracle may take place that simar could be treated.
this track is only to show that khushi will be back in bhardwaj hse.
she may have some complications due to which she wouldnot be able to have the baby and finally truth about her and veeru will be out.
that would be the actual end of charater khushi.

kapoortanya Senior Member
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Even i feel that khushi will not carry simars baby. I feel she must have just blackmailed the doctor to say that khushi has already gone through the treatment so that she can get entry into bhardwaj house again. i think this is just her plan and she must have also paid the doctor to keep her mouth shut.
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
i dont agree with u kapportanya bcoz in yesterdays epi simar forgot reports in the car and when she and roli were going to check up she searched again in backseat of driver but she didnt got it.i think definitely veeru has done sumthing with it and even simar was thinking kahi kuch gadbad na ho jaye.so i think khushi will definitely becum surrogate mother
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Prince if ever khushi becomes the surrogate mother of premer baby then all her life simar will have to bow down to whatever khushi says or tells her to do and that will never be accepted by roli and simar so this is another twist i think khushi will enroll her name to become the surrogate mother of premer baby but if this happens we need to see as i think there might be another twist in this also.
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Needhi215

Khushi turns surrogate mother for Simar in Sasural Simar Ka!

READ MORE HERE...
http://bit.ly/OWc7GB

cant read anything pls give a proper link.
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
khushi is not fool that she has just signed an agreement,definitely she has undergone treatment for surrogacy.she is back with a bang to destroy bw family and both couples life and with veeru support and simars dumbness,she will succeed in her mission.the fact is that now rosim will becum puppet of khushi.i feel simar shud let the baby die instead of letting khushi in bcoz she can undergo surrogacy another time with any woman.if ever simar allows khushi to enter the house for the sake of her baby,that will be the last and biggest  mistake simar wud hav made bcoz after that i m sure bw family and prem will not give simar a chance to repent again bcoz in that sense bw family will accuse simar of being selfish bcoz inspite of knowing khushis truth simar allowed her to enter the house for the sake of her baby and not thinking about family.
fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
The reason why the doctor said that pregnancy success is only 20-30% itself indicates that she wont get pregnant. She may do a drama of being fake pregnant and in the end will end getting caught with her lover. 
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Exactly thats what i also thought that she will not get pregnant and then the truth will come out one day in front of the whole family about the games that she has played. So lets wait and watch how long khushi will fool the family.

Go to top