India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Khushi will be the surrogate mother - All Disc. Here

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
yikes not good news for either premar or rosid!but guyzz khushi will be the surrogate mother!it was confirmed in the new sasural simar ka promo!i will try posting the link but dnt think it can ne posted!its an dailymotion link!the promo is for 7th september guyzz!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtai15_sasuraal-simar-ka-promo-720p-7th-september-2012-video-watch-online-hd_shortfilms

Please keep all discussions related to Khushi being the surrogate mother here. Any other topics found doing so will be locked and redirected here.

Thanks for your co-operation,
SSK Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 04 September 2012 at 8:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitha.stelaratweety8presimxitijj

Swatipremar Senior Member
Swatipremar
Swatipremar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged

ya , khushi will be surrogate mother , she has cleverly done this , now she entered in bw house , and now rosim r helpless , they have 2 allow her 2 enter bw house . now again  khushi khushi -----AngryAngry , till how many months  we have 2 tolerate this khushi .

Edited by simarsaxena - 04 September 2012 at 3:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmspresim

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
god knows how long simar!i mean i really thought for sometimes we will get some relieve from khushi but no she is back with a bang!they will drag this track!and rosim life will be full on complicated because of this!now everybody will have to listen to khushi!even rosim and they cant even do anything abt it!ufff simar i think thi torture will be extended for 2 months for sure!i swear i wnt watch this serial till this khushi drama ends!Angry
Swatipremar
Swatipremar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
god knows till how many month we have 2 tolerate this khushi . is the cvs of this show blind after so many post on fb and forum how they r dragging that khushi track in which no1 is interested . every thing has a limit , and this nonsense khushi track is crossing all limits .now again we have 2 see this irritating khushi AngryAngry18 mins and our fav couples 2 or 3 min only . and now only khushi will do all thing and rosim r completely helpless . they cannot do anything against her .
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
simarsaxena this track will continue for atleast a year bcoz khushi truth will take atleast 5-6 months to cum out in front of bw family and another 5-6 months for khushis punishment by bw family.so for atleast a year no happiness in both couples life and simar will hav to pay the price for hiding the truth of khushi from bw family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

Swatipremar
Swatipremar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
the cvs has decided till the trp of the show will not go below 2 they will drag this khushi track .and their this love and affection 2 khushi leads many viewers 2 leave the show .because every1 see this show for thieir fav couples either premar or rosid not for khushi.
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
yes ur right we fans watch this for either premar or rosid not because for khushi!but nowadays ssk will be full of khushi drama!the whole stupid bharadwaj family will celebrate khushis homecoming!but if roli was the surrogate mother i dnt think she would have been that much celebrated heck they would have sneered at her!but damn now both rosim will be damn hopeless!they will have to dance on to khushis tone!god i can seriously imagine all the stuffs that she will blackmail both rosim into doing!wht if she makes rosim steal or try to create problem in their marraige life!god i cant see this!if anyhow rosid life will be affected i wnt be able to stand it!torture!torture will start wht was the use of bashing khushi all over indian forum!i am feedup with ssk!non-stop torture ager dikhana tah toh u should have named this serial khushi ka attaychar!Angry
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
guys dont worry at the end i m damn sure khushi will meet the same fate as her sister.now they r showing that all the time khushi is winning but at the end rosim will win and sankalp and karuna instead of hiding there face,they shud run away to jungle and take sanyaas forever.let khushi continue to play with this lovely couples life but at the end these lovely couples will send khushi  at a place wher her sister anisha is ther.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

81kashsavkatika

Go to top