Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Hey nice OS

Thanks Chitra
bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
what a heart rending OS you always write so well that i am not amazed that kpji is your phankaWinkwhat an insight into ashus mind felt sad for him as a much older man with a beautiful wife insecurities are always there you know one of my freinds has a totally similiar story yet after 2 kids he encouraged her to do her MD and 30 yrs down the line that love respect and adoration is intact  ,if this can happen in real life mr kp it can in reel life too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

what a heart rending OS you always write so well that i am not amazed that kpji is your phankaWinkwhat an insight into ashus mind felt sad for him as a much older man with a beautiful wife insecurities are always there you know one of my freinds has a totally similiar story yet after 2 kids he encouraged her to do her MD and 30 yrs down the line that love respect and adoration is intact  ,if this can happen in real life mr kp it can in reel life too

Thanks Dr Babs...Ashutosh is indeed in a very difficult situation...his prioritizing humanitarian concerns and his inability to hold a grudge against an ailing friend has led to this situation...and the insecuties that any older man would experience when his young wife is seen to be enjoying the company of a man her age...woh kehte hain na ek taraf khai toh doosri taraf khua...donon taraf haar usi ka hain...btw, am sharing this post of yours on KPji's wall...the part about your friend...hope it is okay with you...!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 04 September 2012 at 10:10am
swati62 Goldie
swati62
swati62

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Nicely written .pls bring some happiness back to ASHNI. So much negativity going around so much bad news all over. The feeling is KTLK is going to come to an abrupt end with unhappiness all around. Hope this doesn't happen .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati62

Nicely written .pls bring some happiness back to ASHNI. So much negativity going around so much bad news all over. The feeling is KTLK is going to come to an abrupt end with unhappiness all around. Hope this doesn't happen .

Thank you... I can't do much about what goes on in the show...but am sure there will be resolution sooner than later!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Sujatha, another fabulous OS.  It made me feel so bad for Ashu.  Please continue.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index