Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what a heart rending OS you always write so well that i am not amazed that kpji is your phanka😉what an insight into ashus mind felt sad for him as a much older man with a beautiful wife insecurities are always there you know one of my freinds has a totally similiar story yet after 2 kids he encouraged her to do her MD and 30 yrs down the line that love respect and adoration is intact  ,if this can happen in real life mr kp it can in reel life too
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bc123456

what a heart rending OS you always write so well that i am not amazed that kpji is your phanka😉what an insight into ashus mind felt sad for him as a much older man with a beautiful wife insecurities are always there you know one of my freinds has a totally similiar story yet after 2 kids he encouraged her to do her MD and 30 yrs down the line that love respect and adoration is intact  ,if this can happen in real life mr kp it can in reel life too

Thanks Dr Babs...Ashutosh is indeed in a very difficult situation...his prioritizing humanitarian concerns and his inability to hold a grudge against an ailing friend has led to this situation...and the insecuties that any older man would experience when his young wife is seen to be enjoying the company of a man her age...woh kehte hain na ek taraf khai toh doosri taraf khua...donon taraf haar usi ka hain...btw, am sharing this post of yours on KPji's wall...the part about your friend...hope it is okay with you...!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nicely written .pls bring some happiness back to ASHNI. So much negativity going around so much bad news all over. The feeling is KTLK is going to come to an abrupt end with unhappiness all around. Hope this doesn't happen .
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swati62

Nicely written .pls bring some happiness back to ASHNI. So much negativity going around so much bad news all over. The feeling is KTLK is going to come to an abrupt end with unhappiness all around. Hope this doesn't happen .

Thank you... I can't do much about what goes on in the show...but am sure there will be resolution sooner than later!
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sujatha, another fabulous OS.  It made me feel so bad for Ashu.  Please continue.