India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - I want her happiness?

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

I walk into the ward just in time to catch my wife in his arms. Or is it him in her arms? I am not too sure. Both of them are however laughing as she helps him stand up and take tentative steps forward! The nurse stands by, watching them both with an admiring expression. What is she admiring? The fact that they make such a wonderful couple? Can't blame her! They are both young and full of vitality. There is so much of a love for life in both of them. They are so alike.

I can't help the crushing pain in my heart. I walk away before anyone can catch my heartbreak reflected on my face.  I shut myself up in my cabin and request the receptionist to cancel my appointments for the day. How can I heal others when I am hurting myself?  I never imagined the day would come when I would hate to see Nidhi laugh. Yet, it has and I hate the fact that I feel this way. I want her to be happy, God help me! I don't want her to be sad and I have probably given her reason to be nothing else. This boy had brought back the laughter in her life. The sparkle is back in her eyes and the color on her cheeks. He is quite the charmer, having won over everybody in the hospital. I steered clear of him however. Not that he needs my services and thank God for that!

He has been here a month now. A month that has put me through the emotional wringer! I have gone through myriad emotions from mild irritation to murderous rage when I see him with my wife. Yes, she is his doctor but she is also my wife. I don't know if she has seen what I have seen in his eyes. Something that makes me get out of doctor mode and slip into husband mode. He does not see my wife as a doctor. So how can I see him as a patient?

Is Nidhi really oblivious to his feelings? Or does she know? Have they already spoken about it? Does she reciprocate it maybe? Because, she appears so happy that she is practically glowing! They say love does that to you. She looks as beautiful as she did in those days when we had first confessed our feelings to each other. The day when I first saw her as a desirous woman, when she walked towards me in a blue saree, as I stood waiting by my car. She had wondered what I was staring at when she looked the same as always. I asked her to see herself through my eyes. She would see a woman transformed by her love, and not just any love but her love for me! I see that same glow again in her cheeks now. Has Nidhi maybe moved on?

Only the other day, Dr Mehta had remarked to me about what a charmer this young man Amar was. Had he charmed his way into my wife's heart? Could he be blamed if he had? He was a bright young man, a journalist with a top newspaper. He had done a story on goondas and was being chased by them for that. And that was how Nidhi had found him and taken him into her care. Maybe she had taken him into her heart too. And why not? He was so much more suited to her than I had ever been. I had caught them discussing music one days and movies another. They both loved rock music and Salman Khan movies. I did not even know this about my wife till then! Being so close in tastes and age and attitude to life, is it any surprise that they have grown so close in such a short while!

I know I should feel happy for Nidhi! I know I should feel happy for her happiness!  But I can't feel anything but a burning jealousy when I see another man put a smile on my wife's face. He is not a patient anymore and nor is she his doctor. They are bound together by an emotion that I dare not name!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 04 September 2012 at 4:03am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

munaiYessopamit1944sudhajossktlkBinatPoolicioushilarious44SSA777swati62vidyasabdebc123456karajekarfanktlkaru29chitlonershobha21rabzonedge

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Beautiful as usual Sujatha... it is ture that you read minds... you so aptly seem to have read Ashu's specially when you personally are not convinced of the track...

What talent... Clap

Beautiful !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

Beautiful as usual Sujatha... it is ture that you read minds... you so aptly seem to have read Ashu's specially when you personally are not convinced of the track...

What talent... Clap

Beautiful !!

Thank you, Divya...

And it is not that I am not convinced...I am more worried about how this is going to be treated...if it is done credibly, then fine...but get the feeling this is going to turn juvenile;...

But you would have noticed my lines...this was as much my justification as Ashu's...

He does not see my wife as a doctor. So how can I see him as a patient?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44fanktlk

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Sujhatha...Woww..Wat a fantastic OS...
You captured Ashus insecure Mind..i could visualize scenes in front of me...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44bc123456Sujatha.rao

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Sujatha ji aap kamaal karte hoSmile You are just fabulous!

Am a silent reader of a lot of your posts... Am in awe of the fact that you actually get into the psyche of the characters and understand how they will react!!!!!!

The way you have decoded Ashni's characters is truly commendable... You beautifully portray the various layers to their characters in words!!!

Kudos to you for that!!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Sujhatha...Woww..Wat a fantastic OS...
You captured Ashus insecure Mind..i could visualize scenes in front of me...Clap

Thank you, Divya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Sujatha ji aap kamaal karte hoSmile You are just fabulous!

Am a silent reader of a lot of your posts... Am in awe of the fact that you actually get into the psyche of the characters and understand how they will react!!!!!!

The way you have decoded Ashni's characters is truly commendable... You beautifully portray the various layers to their characters in words!!!

Kudos to you for that!!!  

Thank you Zoya!
aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Another great piece of work Sujatha ji...Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index