Please do not show marriage in such SAD atmosphere

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
We do not want to see remarriage in this awful sad happenings... would love to see them living separately... for some time even though there is great love ...
Just Postpone the wedding and give us a wedding which Khushi deserves...
oh please dont jinks this, they need to get married now. or Shayam or Dadi will do something to never let the marriage happen.
a grand wedding is not important, a good marriage life together is

why wast so much money on one day, when you could spend it to have a better furture in the marriage. this is for real life people
I know, I don't understand this marriage at any cost under any circumstance craze. Didn't Kushi already have simple wedding under a very sad circumstance. What was the need of remarriage if they are going to repeat the same thing.
See there has not been much happiness around KKG and ASR since their contract marriage and then kidnapping, Shyam, now DADI and maybe Garima...

Marriage is something to be happy about they shouldn't have remarriage... they can do something like till Anjali is better... postpone the wedding...