Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

SBS 4/9/12:Arjun marries ovi[Updated wit YT link] (Page 4)

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Oh no they will be together... She will be second wife.  And the whole purity of their relationship is ruined.  I'm not watching it.

I'm not watching Purvi be a dumba**.  I'm not watching the whole family sit there and watch that Censored happen.  I'm not watching Arjun marry OVI knowingly and with no hesitation.  He should be over ther crying and shouting for his Purvi. 

Throw Ovi in the fire. That will show he doesn't love her.  Marrying her and then divorcing her for her sister just makes him look like a horrible man who cheated on his wife with her sister.  And then married her sister.  And they expect everything to be a peachy when this is over.  

I just want to curse all up and down this show.  I'm done.  I will not be watching the rest of the week.  I don't think any of us should watch.  Everyone turn the channel and tell your freinds that don't have internet that still watch the show to turn the channel.  Don't watch this CRAP.  Let them fall in ratings and never return.  Forget ARMAN.  They been separated for years, we know they will eventually get their dumbness in check and find out truths and get back together.  But they have never and will never marry others.ARVI have not reason to marry others and tarnish their relationship.  

OMG  I'm so angry.  I'm sick of crying of this show.  Goodbye Cruel Show.  Back to american TV.  I'll be watching DNC.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016Dannelana-123Awesome2210anju011..StarAngel..AshlaikaMagicalPariameilia-Amby-

arbi_loves IF-Dazzler
arbi_loves
arbi_loves

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Why isnt  ARJUN sad or shattered at all.. nor does he look startled about whats happening.. i think they just came married before the  actual wedding started.. .. something seriously fishy...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DanneladittyAwesome2210anju011..StarAngel..MagicalPari

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
friends I know you all are sad but its a show and its a Balaji show, anything can happen .

I got hurt many times when she separated my favourite couple in her shows but then I understood its just shows not reality and they are fiction characters not real humans. in real world if something like this happen then I will be sad but for TV show no never .

Edited by LoveTVShows - 04 September 2012 at 5:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

good bye to the show

good bye to the forum

and Ekta Kapoor can suck it because she and her shows sucks big time and this is the last time I'm ever gonna gonna watch anything she does.

whatever belong to Ekta kapoor and BT does not welcome in my house and on my TV.

she is the most horrible loveless human being ever and her creative team are as terrible and most useless like her.

plus I can't believe even that RD has started lying to his fans as well cos if I remember very well he was busy getting everyone's hope up for nothing telling us not to worry Arjun and Purvi will be together so what the hell is this huh?

hey RD if u r reading this then here is my message to u...I HATE dishonest people.

hey its wrong to blame RD ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bsclDannelsaf2012aditty

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I m surprised that how Arjun agrees to marry Ovi? & whrs Purvi?

May b they will show that later in fb?
I think Arjun expression looks like very shattered frm inside that Purvi gave him dhokha?

& now it will take leaps to make Arvi 1... & this is not pavitra rishta now

I will not b surprised if they show Purvi pregnant with Arjuns kid too later in future

Ashlaika

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
IF they do the pregnancy track after this horsecrap its even worse.

1.  That RUINS I meand RUINS Purvi and Arjun's character to the core.  They did such things without being married in the name of love.  NO!!!!

2.  That doesn't help Ovi.  She will say Arjun only divorced her and married Purvi because Purvi tricked him and got pregnant.  He was doing what was right.  He still loves me.  NO!!!!!

I'm done.  No good track or character rivivel will work after this stupid wedding.  

I'm sick of crying.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DannelabhimgAshlaikacrazygirl4RD

divya17.8 IF-Rockerz
divya17.8
divya17.8

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
DAT IS TOO BAD...
NW BYEE BYEE PR...!!!!!!!!!!

Dannel

sarun.love Senior Member