Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

SBS 4/9/12:Arjun marries ovi[Updated wit YT link] (Page 10)

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummaysha

Maybe Arjun and Purviwill secretly getmarried when they meetthen Arjunwill just pretend to marry oviinorderto help her recover from her mental sickness...lol

Hai tere moon mein ghee shakar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

Camryn Senior Member
Camryn
Camryn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I started watching pavitra rishta cuz of Arjun and purvi...I was searching websites for good Indian shows and one of the vm was on Arjun and purvi, for few weeks i didn't even knew these scenes were from pavitra rishta...cuz of them i started watching it being unaware of archana's story and every other shit in the show...I only use to enjoy Arjun, purvi scenes but i don't think so i would watch it anymore...I hav notice this one thing that its useless to watch Ekta's serial, every serial of her revolve around same things misunderstanding, separation, 2 or 3 marriages, leap, second birth...useless to watch her shows... that's what she did with KDMHMD, KMH, Parichay etc
ummaysha Newbie
ummaysha
ummaysha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummaysha

Maybe Arjun and Purviwill secretly getmarried when they meetthen Arjunwill just pretend to marry oviinorderto help her recover from her mental sickness...lol

Hai tere moon mein ghee shakar!
please translate in english dont understand.
Tweeg Senior Member
Tweeg
Tweeg

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Ekta herself cant find someone to marry, so she has to kill all other romances.
Guess we all knew we couldn't expect anything better from her.
G'bye PR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darsh2010

Apple_Amber Senior Member
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends!

The Promo suggested Arjun Ovi wedding seemingly takin place ( Hint of  this marriage about to be paused  was equally present in the Promo itself as Arjun didn't put Sindhoor and the pheras shown can  be a  super twist ...might be Arjun Purvi got married in Mandir before Arjun coming to the Mandap  if Purvi shared Ovi's deal wid Arjun and he wanted to bring Ovi out of her dream world and also to reveal Ovi infront of all)) Clap I strongly believe there won't be any marriage between Ovi and Arjun and it will be stopped by Archna. I think Archna will get to know somehow from Sukriti or someone else that the affidavit was submitted by Ovi Tongueand she would become suspicious of  deal wid purvi as she clearly stated yesterday "Purvi is pagal and she can go to any extent" she also knows by now what Ovi is upto. This would be enough for Archna to place the things at their right place. (And Purvi won't sacrifice she may say it for a minute but won't stick to it (the repeated Arjun Purvi intensity makes it clear)

I also believe if Ovi reaches mandap with Arjun it wud be some dirty Ovi Punni Prank locking Purvi at parlour Shocked and against Purvi wishes but nowhere there wud be a moment where Arjun will accepyt Ovi at Purvi's seat and ofcource Archan wud be present there and I have a strong faith on her. And we all have seen the cover page of Pavitra ridhta wherein Archna always standing in Purvi Arjun side  and its Ovi though in red dress but yet sidelined. SmileThe twist is brought to expose Ovi's extreme craziness infront of Manav and family and to bring a confrontation between  Arjun  and Ovi wherein Ovi will end up as a complete Loser.LOL  And as Archna will disclose Ovi's deal infront of Manav if not infront of all it will lead in the coming episodes to reveal that even if Ovi says yes for stopping divorce ArchnA is bind by her controversial PROMISE to Sachin.Clap  As soonafter this marriage track Exta has to start rather connect the major divorce track  and Vishnu truth, its been dragged enogh and its already the high time to set the things positive as negativity won't work now in Pavitra rishta as already enough questions are been raised on the very title of the show and Exta has faced severe criticism from her fans. Fingers CrossedSmile But 110 percent sure ALL IS WELL!Clap

Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends!

In yesterday's precap Purvi called Arjun  at some place  and  it  increases  the possibility of Arvi playing smarter  with Ovi  and Punni.  I l be super elated if  it happensClap Arjun will surely make Purvi scratch her brain for good and then together they will enroll their strength to fight for their love.         "IF" the meeting takes place  and Arvi " communicate"  things wud be better and pleasing. But I am little scared because there is a big "IF"  there and the show maker is Exta.Shocked

What if Arvi bring to the notice that Ovi submitted the affidavit and cunningly state that Ovi wants her parents to be together that wud bring another twist for at that moment Purvi can blackmail Ovi as she wont have anything else to defend herself as she went to Archna also. I know it won't happen because in a Ekta show the leads can cry can sacrifice but can't play smart.Cry
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Guys does anyone  know the  biographical details of Ekta? 
Has  she suffered some serious  break up with her love   in  real life? Might be the reason for her having lost faith in relationship?

I  mean in every serial she introduces shows some cruel break ups.  Does  that has somthing to do wid her personal loneliness or  sadness?   Even if there is something of this sort in her personal life that doesn't mean that she should  generate negativity  among the viewers.
What does she wanna prove that  nothing good exist in the world. Indirectly she is instigating the audinence to follow evil side of life and that's very unfair of her as a director. She badly lacks in morality. What do you think?

Go to top