Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sivapp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: latika_AshVik

now i m quiting the show...it was really painful to see arjun-ovi marriage segment in sbs...and it was more painful to see everyone having masti off-screen ...and here we fans hopes r shattered now...

.agree.even am shocked that they are enjoying and playing,taking photos.but people here are upset.very sad than marriage
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
this was completely stupid and idiot decision of cv ,i mean to say destructives ðŸ˜¡
Bye Bye PR ...with this i hope PR goes in drain ,i dnt care now 🥱
Arvi *phoot phoot keh crying * 😭
why did ekta had to seperate them and had to make arjun marry that ovi :@
another beautiful love story ka the end hogaya :(
ana-123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Stopped watching this show from last week onwards..now I think it is a good decision I did that. Purvi has probably gone off to SA for the tour or busy with practice..anyway I cannot even think of Arjun/Ovi in my dreams nor do I like to see them together in offscreen segments. Need to find another show that has no Ekta and more positivity.

Thank you PR CVs and EK for ruining yet another beautiful jodi! Not interested in seeing Purvi as the second wife of Arjun. No thanks!!!😡

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why would any woman (Purvi)  want to be second wife and woman? HELL NO!!! Utter disrespect to the word pavitra!

The have made a mockery out of the show and out of their fans all in the name of TRPs, money and twists and turns.

iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sayonara,.. Alvida...Tata...Bye to the Dirty Rishta!! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ Only God knows what there is so "Pavitra

May Arjun & evil Ovi have fun. ðŸ˜µðŸ¤¢

(PS: If it is a dream I will be sooo happy I can't even explain. But, my  hopes regarding that is very minuscule... )
Edited by iheartu - 11 years ago
munny2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I actually don't give a shit anymore feeling so stupid for getting attached to this couple.bye everybody.
harshiji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bye bye pavitra rishta...for me its only arvi marriage happened.::for me it ended .::guys enjoy the show n thx for the news...:((( really shttered n leaving wid arvi's memoriesEdited by harshiji - 11 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great dissapointment...heartbroken arvi fans...!!
ekta and cv's may u and PR face its worst trp's in whole 3 good years..may u kno power a ardent fan has..it may ruin ur serial...kno dat u have all da power abt future track but v have the power to change it coz v r new generation..v dnt lyk to eatch all dis rona dhona..so u better change up the track and let arjun marry purvi else u face consequences of ur actions...
ashsar thumbnail
THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ashsar thumbnail
SINCE PR IS NO MORE LET ME FIN ANOTHER SHOW