India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

***To Teacher with Love*** (Page 6)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
hehe thanks...yes I'm a teacher, actually more like a facilitator for college and schools, and I really enjoy my work. Happy teachers day to you too Naina...or you prefer to be called MissCoolEyes LOL

we celebrate it on May 16 because that is when our Education policy/report was created/released by our 2nd prime minister.

Edited by niruba - 04 September 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.MisscoolEyes.Ami.Brahmaputra

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome post nainaBig smile
Happy teachers day

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.MisscoolEyes.Ami.Brahmaputra

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@ Niruba -- MissCoolEyes works great!Big smileoh,nice to know that different countries celebrate it at different times.

@Maddy -- Thank you MaddySmileA Happy Teachers' Day to you tooSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu..Ami.Brahmaputra

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Big smile Dr. SaravPalli Radhakrishna---A Great Mark of Teacher. He's born in Andhra Pradesh.Big smile

Why we're celebrating Teacher's day on 5th Sep?Day Dreaming

In 1962, Dr. Radhakrishnan became the President of India. On his Birthday on 5th September, his students and friends thought of celebrating his Birthday and this is when, he gently told them "Instead of celebrating my Birthday, it would be my proud privilege if September 5 is celebrated as 'Teachers' Day. Since then, Teachers' Day in India is celebrated on Dr. Radhakrishnan's Birthday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MisscoolEyesBrahmaputra

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Amlu...Belated teacher's day wishes to you mhari 'Guru Maata'ji'
You taught me so many things...Ab zara poetry likhna bhi sheekha do!Day Dreaming LOL

Joke apart...Beautiful poem as always Amlu! Clap
Lets start saving money to publish your poetry!Smile

Come here I'll teach you many things along with writing poetry..LOL Wink

Thanks mhari 'rock n roll' Bengali teacher. Happy Teacher's day to you too..Star Yeah start saving money by the age 60.. I will be able ready to publish my poetry collections..Tongue To write poetry is one of my passion n I don't want make it as a medium to earn money. I'm satisfied by sharing here.Big smile

MisscoolEyesBrahmaputra

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Happy teachers' day to all from teaching proffession...

Amlu, sensible & sensitive poem...Star a true tribute to all teachers... I shall write it down for my mother. She was the first teacher in my life & also in my school...

Naina, I'm glad you like me ranting...LOL

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 05 September 2012 at 12:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

@Ami, What a poem! I think you wrote that just on the fly- yet it is so so good!! How do you do it - Farhu's Ustaad Amli Ali Khan? I liked how you challenged teachers there to reach higher to meet the demands of the day!
Hug Deebz mera senior version..Hug.. Thanks a bunch for such a lovely compliment.Star You've fetched correctly moral of my poetry. I've challenged teachers to improve their level.

As Dr. RadhaKrishna once said that:- "A Good teacher must know how to arouse the interest of the pupil in the field of study for which he is responsible. He must himself be a master in the field of study and be in touch with the latest developments in the subject, he must himself be a fellow traveller in the exciting pursuit of knowledge"Star

Nah Nah I didn't write it on the fly.. I've expressed whatever I experienced during my academic life. I feel really awful by looking current education system around the world and also how teachers nowadays approach.. The ancient meaning of "master-disciple" is vanished now.Confused

How do I do it???Day Dreaming -- Only thing I can say it's natural process for me to put thoughts/ideas/feelings in the form of poem. My mind will start to wonder about whenever any topic strike in my mind to write the poem n then visualization thought process start to run 24*7 in my mind. N once i get a clear picture I'll sit down with my diary n pen.. Start writing..In the amidst of greenery, natural places always helps to write better poems.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MisscoolEyesDeebzBrahmaputra

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Happy teachers' day to all from teaching proffession...

Amlu, sensible & sensitive poem...Star a true tribute to all teachers... I shall write it down for my mother. She was the first teacher in my life & also in my school...

Naina, I'm glad you like me ranting...LOL
JAMkudi.. Thank you so much for such a touchy compliment.

Yes yes, You should write it down n dedicate to her and make her special esp you can describe how she helped you to become a better human being..LOL

Yeah NaiNa liked your ranting.. She likes hathoda anyway so feel free to express it fully..LOL Wink

I think I'm spamming too much in NaiNa's thread.. I've so many long hathoda to share/rant out on education.. Big smile Sorry bakudi..Embarrassed

Edited by ami_dabh - 05 September 2012 at 12:52am

MisscoolEyesBrahmaputra

Go to top