Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Simply outstanding Naina! You are a teacher too who inspires us all! thru such posts.  Happy teacher's day to you!
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Apni teacher'ki gaale lag jaa Nainaaa!πŸ€—
What a lovely post! So beautifully written...Such meaningful touching words.

You and all the friends said it all already...Nothing more to add.

And yes DABH has been an institution itself.
All the characters have something to learn from...Even Meenakshi too.
Her character teaches us ''never be like me''πŸ˜†
A character that reminds us of 'karma'...Teaches us that one has to pay for his/her deeds!

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Saibul:- I'm loving your collection of quotes.. Great work. Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Shirin:-
My beloved Choto Bon..πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— I'm really delighted to know that majority of your family members are engaged in teaching field. πŸ‘

@JAMi:- Such a wonderful explanation on how can learn from natural elements.⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

@NaiNa:- πŸ€— Once again thank you so much from bottomless of my heart to create this thread n allow me to sit calmly and long hathoda..
πŸ˜ƒ

~ A Good Teacher Is Like A Candle It Consumes Itself To Light The Way For Others. ~
Wish You ALL Happy Teachers Day !!!
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post naina .πŸ‘.
truly tells u the essence of a teacher ..
it can be anyone who teaches u important and not so important  lessons of life ..
@ ami lovely poem ..just loved it..πŸ‘
@saibal nice quotes β­οΈ
@jam lovely analysisπŸ‘
did i miss someoneπŸ˜•
Edited by shehjar - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
@ Ami Di--> Lovely poem as always Di. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And through your poem, you have clearly described that it requires a lot of honesty, nobility and knowledge to be an ideal teacher whom the students will look up to and adore. Truly excellent poem Di 😊 πŸ€— πŸ€—
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow superb post πŸ€—
yes me too learned a lot from diya aur baati ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Happy teachers day to all πŸ€—
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Lovely Post Naina Di πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ and truly appreciate how you depicted teachers in different avatars in all our walks of life ⭐️ πŸ‘ ⭐️ and a grand salute to all our teachers ⭐️

Happy Teachers' Day 😊

Sharing some quotes 😊

The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.-----Dan Rather

In teaching, you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years.-------Jacques Barzun

Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth.
------Helen Caldicott

A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank, but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.-------Forest Witchcraft

Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own.
------Nikos Kazantzakis

Thank you SAibal bhai for adding in such wonderful quotes about Teachers. I specially liked the ones I've bolded.Those so very well describe a Teacher!!😊
MisscoolEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana1234

Thanks for the lovely post Naina.

Finally, A Teacher is you yourself and your experiences!!
Loved the above line so much. great one.

Thank you Sadhana!😊 
MisscoolEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

I am a teacher myself... My mom is too... My grandma was, grandpa was... And I have many relatives whose profession is teaching... 

Feeling so special after reading ur post... And missing some of my teachers who supported me, guided me, made me laugh and raise my courage whenever I was disappointed and treated me like their own kid...  They were kind, selfless, honest persons... Love u all my teachers... πŸ€—
Thank u 4 the post... Such an awesome post...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Hello Shirin ( I take it that's your name). πŸ˜ŠWow, A Very Happy Teachers' day to you and every teacher in your family. You are doing one of the most noble jobs ever!!😊I am soo glad you liked my writing for a  Teacher,it means a lot coming from a TeacherπŸ˜ƒYou must be feeling like a celebrity ever Teachers' Day when students line-up to gift you with roses and cards!!πŸ˜ƒ
MisscoolEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Wonderful, marvelous & meaningful Naina.⭐️. A teacher is the one who always makes u better. For the one who wish to learn, whole world itself is a teache. From grass to tall trees, waterdrops to oceans, sand to mountains can teach us many things if we wish. A clear lake tells us clean & sanctised our mind must be, however deep it may be. Thats what our ancestors said 'maata pita guru daivam'- mother, father and teacher are God. That says Guru is nearer to God or God himself. I remember once Gandhiji told- if I meet my Guru & Bhagwaan at the same time, I will do namaskaara to my Guru first; for it was him who has shown Bhagwaan to me. His virtues can't be told & I'm not gonna make my post longer. Even millions of pages cannot say what Guru is. Guru is the one who removes the darkness of mind with the rays of right knowledge...

Thank you Jam for elaborating the role of Nature as a teacher!!IVery true,for a keen observer..there is so much in Nature to teach us and give us an valuable lesson!! πŸ˜ƒ And I loved the thing you wrote quoting Gandhiji!!πŸ˜ƒ

Very true, any number of pages not enough to describe how important a Guru is!!