India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We waited 1 year for this...

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
We waited one year and put with the hate marriage track for this - A simple marriage -

Wow...Guess the CVs expect us like beggars to be happy that there are actually giving us a remarriage

Mind my anger but I can't believe I have put up with this show just for a SIMPLE Marriage ...

Bravo CVs...You surely know how to appreciate and reward your fans and their dedication to the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowpieryrose

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Understand your feelings but just wait for the wedding. Simple can mean a lot of things - the wedding will still be a dream wedding for Khushi with all the rituals and with her family members at present - although not Garima I guess. I think most importantly Shyam wouldnt be in the picture for the weddingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingcouple

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
It was given that the wedding would be simple after the miscarriage. I think with the past opening up there can't be a big fat wedding because then Garima would have to come in front of Dadi and it would be impossible to stop the blast from the past track. I think the creatives now want to get Shyam's truth out first before they attack the past track. Hence the simple wedding. I am happy that wedding is happening without any problems. The spoilers saying that Arnav would call off the wedding were scary. Now I am happy that wedding will happen for sure. Thank god for that. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2531Tinkerbell5

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Bravo CV!
I wanted to see a grand indian wedding for the first time...wasn't the hate marraige even simple...You know this simple wedding will be great...Anjali will probably be seated inbetween them and they will be taking turns wiping her endless tears! That would be Dead

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

Understand your feelings but just wait for the wedding. Simple can mean a lot of things - the wedding will still be a dream wedding for Khushi with all the rituals and with her family members at present - although not Garima I guess. I think most importantly Shyam wouldnt be in the picture for the weddingBig smile

Thanks for the reply...Guess Shyam not being there will be the only saving grace

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lylow

Bravo CV!
I wanted to see a grand indian wedding for the first time...wasn't the hate marraige even simple...You know this simple wedding will be great...Anjali will probably be seated inbetween them and they will be taking turns wiping her endless tears! That would be Dead

Having never seen an Indian wedding , I was so excited for the wedding and the fact that khushi might get the wedding that she deserves...After all she has been through ...This is the least she deserves...

I am so pissed at Poojali Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top