Pavitra Rishta

What if this happens ?

Awesome2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello guys , I'm malavika , a die hard ARVIan and obviously hoping for their marriage to happen ...
this is what I want to happen ...
Arjun-purvi will get ready for the marriage ... Purvi will tell that she is going to the beauty parlour to get ready but she will actually go to meet Ovi madam ..😑 she'll tell that the only thing I wished in my life is that my aai to get back with her family ... She'll tell that I am ready to leave ARJUN for my Aai's khushi 😭...Ovi will be really happy.. she'll get dressed as the bride and go to the mandap ...
On the other hand , Purvi will write a letter to her Aai saying that I'm extreamly happy for you .. I hope you have a great time with your family... I'm an adopted daughter ... I dint have anyone in my life . thanks for being there always ...You will get your family back .. That's more than enough for me ... blah blah ..
The time has come for the marraige - when the cloth comes down Arjun will see Ovi and obviously get suprised and so will everybody else..the entire deshmukh khandaan will be present for the wedding because Ovi must have told everyone the news !!!Manav and Archana will be shocked to see this !😲
Manav will question Ovi ... and then Ovi will let out the truth that she told purvi to leave Arjun for her mum's happiness ,,
Then she'lll tell the affadivit story AND ALSO TELL THAT ME AND TEJU ARE READY TO ACCEPT ARCHANA AS THEIR AAI...
Archana will interrupt saying that you have no rights to say anything to my daughter Purvi ..and so on...
AND THEN OUT OF FRUSTRATION Archana will let out the truth of savita and sachin... abt those papers...
everyone will be shocked to know that Savita can do such a thing ... Ovi , Teju and Mnav will be against Savita!!
Savita will narrate the entire story and ask for forgiveness ...
then some good bhoot enters OVI , she will leave the mandap , go call purvi (she was all set to leave her house and go somewhere else after writing the letter )...
OVI will tell her that you are the one who deserves Arjun more than me .. I was dum to have not understood Arjun .. I'm really sorry for whatever I have done .. pls forgive me .. OVI will bring Purvi to the mandap

AND THEN THE MAHA RE-UNION OF ARJUN - PURVI ... ayayayayayayayayaayiie ^^
guys this is what I think and want to happen ..
pls do share your opinion and if u want this to happen , pls like the post

thanks for reading ! :-)

Edited by Awesome2210 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dont forget ,this is ektas show if purvi leave arjun for her mother then she is most foolish  and idiot women and as arcna present mandap then if she is not stop this wedding then she is most idiot women as she know what  things is ovi??if suddenly she cant recognize everything then she is really brainless women ,,hope arcan will stop this wedding!!!!
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice thinking.but i dont think ovi will disclose anything before her wedding with arjun. i hope that the GOOD BHOOT enters ovi n she confess everything.
Awesome2210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

dont forget ,this is ektas show if purvi leave arjun for her mother then she is most foolish  and idiot women and as arcna present mandap then if she is not stop this wedding then she is most idiot women as she know what  things is ovi??if suddenly she cant recognize everything then she is really brainless women ,,hope arcan will stop this wedding!!!!

I'm hoping for the same !
Awesome2210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PariD

nice thinking.but i dont think ovi will disclose anything before her wedding with arjun. i hope that the GOOD BHOOT enters ovi n she confess everything.

thats there ! :))... hoping for the best !
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Idea is really awesome. But this is Pavitra Rishta-remember it. Ekta Kapoor is a saddist-remember it too.
Originally posted by: Awesome2210

hello guys , I'm malavika , a die hard ARVIan and obviously hoping for their marriage to happen ...

this is what I want to happen ...
Arjun-purvi will get ready for the marriage ... Purvi will tell that she is going to the beauty parlour to get ready but she will actually go to meet Ovi madam ..😑she'll tell that the only thing I wished in my life is that my aai to get back with her family ... She'll tell that I am ready to leave ARJUN for my Aai's khushi 😭...Ovi will be really happy.. she'll get dressed as the bride and go to the mandap ...
On the other hand , Purvi will write a letter to her Aai saying that I'm extreamly happy for you .. I hope you have a great time with your family... I'm an adopted daughter ... I dint have anyone in my life . thanks for being there always ...You will get your family back .. That's more than enough for me ... blah blah ..
The time has come for the marraige - when the cloth comes down Arjun will see Ovi and obviously get suprised and so will everybody else..the entire deshmukh khandaan will be present for the wedding because Ovi must have told everyone the news !!!Manav and Archana will be shocked to see this !😲
Manav will question Ovi ... and then Ovi will let out the truth that she told purvi to leave Arjun for her mum'shappiness ,,
Then she'lll tell the affadivit story AND ALSO TELL THAT ME AND TEJU ARE READY TO ACCEPT ARCHANA AS THEIR AAI...
Archana will interrupt saying that you have no rights to say anything to my daughter Purvi ..and so on...
AND THEN OUT OF FRUSTRATION Archana will let out the truth of savita and sachin... abt those papers...
everyone will be shocked to know that Savita can do such a thing ... Ovi , Teju and Mnav will be against Savita!!
Savita will narrate the entire story and ask for forgiveness ...
then some good bhoot enters OVI , she will leave the mandap , go call purvi (she was all set to leave her house and go somewhere else after writing the letter )...
OVI will tell her that you are the one who deserves Arjun more than me .. I was dum to have not understood Arjun .. I'm really sorry for whatever I have done .. pls forgive me ..OVI will bring Purvi to the mandap
AND THEN THE MAHA RE-UNION OF ARJUN - PURVI ... ayayayayayayayayaayiie ^^
guys this is what I think and want to happen ..
pls do share your opinion and if u want this to happen , pls like the post
thanks for reading ! :-)

ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great thought..but
Don't expect anything from Ovi...I don't think so she accept archana as her mother...
sarun.love thumbnail
i hope arvi get united cause i am gonna leave pr
Awesome2210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Afss

Idea is really awesome. But this is Pavitra Rishta-remember it. Ekta Kapoor is a saddist-remember it too.

Awesome2210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramki1

Great thought..but
Don't expect anything from Ovi...I don't think so she accept archana as her mother...

I know ! she's one selfish creature !