Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi : Living and loving ~ Pt.14 Pg.20 17/09 (Page 29)

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
UH -oh Is Manorama gonna be the villian now? after shyam died, is she taking the reigns to destroy the couple?

I loved their idea of proposing the men. Good job, girls can also do that sometimes.

Thanks for the PM

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Lovely update... I laughed my head of st Manorma and her "plight" at the end, poor soul what to do?
insanelycrazy Goldie
insanelycrazy
insanelycrazy

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
i'm back!! and im sorry for being late! swear swear! Uni. i barely read FFs now part from a very few cus my work load increases with an inch every week Cry and i love you for making arnav say all this! so yayyiee! *big bear hug sent your way* Hug

arnav wear's a shirt which says "hope's a bitch" and he f**knig likes it?!?!! omg where was this man before!! 

but Mr. Arnav SIngh Raizada really??!! really?!! aap kaise hain?!? pls somebody give me a danda so i can knock sense into his brains.. of all the things Mr. Smart mouth could say! *hits her forehead* he's adorable when he's all guilty and lost. heheehheheeheeehee and i loved how you wrote the tiny changes in arnav very subtly. change of attire, and the way he's all chilled out(talk with Mr. Dsouza)

i love how ajay calls khushi kid.. i think i like ajay more than khushi or arnav. humph! u see ur power of characterisation there? its amazing.. he showed his tongue to arnav!! favourite part in all the updates! (even beats anjali's  proposal! ^_^ ) anjali-ajay are just plane adorable! i mean the whole part about arguing whether or not the child will be a model or not, hahahaha seriously dude she's not even a day old!! gaaahh it was adorable, truthful and all the nice things. came straight from the heart. and i'm glad he felt all that miserable when khushi was away, as he shud, cus well, it was thoda sa his fault :D :P

and the kids like aranv i notices, the things don't reach me, i make them come to me! hahaha typical raizada i tell you. 

and the dillemma khushi was facing regarding taking arnav's money or not, was put so well in words! i mean duhh, who wouldn't feel that way, even after everything is sorted, the bitterness of the past can never fully be overshadowed. it will always lurk in the background till one doesn't do something to eradicate it. and it might just a really long time. i feel for khushi. i mean its hard taking money from the man you love, who had abandoned you once just because of the same reason, he thought you were stealing from him. my heart goes to her :)

p.s. if ajay- arnav go all Dostana on us!! i swear i won't mind! hehehehehe they're cute. !! and is arnav sure that's how he knows about ajay showering?!!! i'm worried for anjali and khushi now. pls some1 read this and get a character like him on the show. oh god pls pls pls!!
p.p.s where on god's name did you find that adorable kapda for cassey?!?! sooo fcking cute! loved it :D :D :D
insanelycrazy Goldie
insanelycrazy
insanelycrazy

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i'm back!! and im sorry for being late! swear swear! Uni. i barely read FFs now part from a very few cus my work load increases with an inch every week Cry and i love you for making arnav say all this! so yayyiee! *big bear hug sent your way* Hug

arnav wear's a shirt which says "hope's a bitch" and he f**knig likes it?!?!! omg where was this man before!! 

but Mr. Arnav SIngh Raizada really??!! really?!! aap kaise hain?!? pls somebody give me a danda so i can knock sense into his brains.. of all the things Mr. Smart mouth could say! *hits her forehead* he's adorable when he's all guilty and lost. heheehheheeheeehee and i loved how you wrote the tiny changes in arnav very subtly. change of attire, and the way he's all chilled out(talk with Mr. Dsouza)

i love how ajay calls khushi kid.. i think i like ajay more than khushi or arnav. humph! u see ur power of characterisation there? its amazing.. he showed his tongue to arnav!! favourite part in all the updates! (even beats anjali's  proposal! ^_^ ) anjali-ajay are just plane adorable! i mean the whole part about arguing whether or not the child will be a model or not, hahahaha seriously dude she's not even a day old!! gaaahh it was adorable, truthful and all the nice things. came straight from the heart. and i'm glad he felt all that miserable when khushi was away, as he shud, cus well, it was thoda sa his fault :D :P

and the kids like aranv i notices, the things don't reach me, i make them come to me! hahaha typical raizada i tell you. 

and the dillemma khushi was facing regarding taking arnav's money or not, was put so well in words! i mean duhh, who wouldn't feel that way, even after everything is sorted, the bitterness of the past can never fully be overshadowed. it will always lurk in the background till one doesn't do something to eradicate it. and it might just a really long time. i feel for khushi. i mean its hard taking money from the man you love, who had abandoned you once just because of the same reason, he thought you were stealing from him. my heart goes to her :)

p.s. if ajay- arnav go all Dostana on us!! i swear i won't mind! hehehehehe they're cute. !! and is arnav sure that's how he knows about ajay showering?!!! i'm worried for anjali and khushi now. pls some1 read this and get a character like him on the show. oh god pls pls pls!!
p.p.s where on god's name did you find that adorable kapda for cassey?!?! sooo fcking cute! loved it :D :D :D

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Its Tuesday now

Where is update?Ermm
sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
And now its WednesdayAngry
sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz