Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely update... I laughed my head of st Manorma and her "plight" at the end, poor soul what to do?
insanelycrazy thumbnail
i'm back!! and im sorry for being late! swear swear! Uni. i barely read FFs now part from a very few cus my work load increases with an inch every week 😭 and i love you for making arnav say all this! so yayyiee! *big bear hug sent your way* 🤗

arnav wear's a shirt which says "hope's a bitch" and he f**knig likes it?!?!! omg where was this man before!! 

but Mr. Arnav SIngh Raizada really??!! really?!! aap kaise hain?!? pls somebody give me a danda so i can knock sense into his brains.. of all the things Mr. Smart mouth could say! *hits her forehead* he's adorable when he's all guilty and lost. heheehheheeheeehee and i loved how you wrote the tiny changes in arnav very subtly. change of attire, and the way he's all chilled out(talk with Mr. Dsouza)

i love how ajay calls khushi kid.. i think i like ajay more than khushi or arnav. humph! u see ur power of characterisation there? its amazing.. he showed his tongue to arnav!! favourite part in all the updates! (even beats anjali's  proposal! ^_^ ) anjali-ajay are just plane adorable! i mean the whole part about arguing whether or not the child will be a model or not, hahahaha seriously dude she's not even a day old!! gaaahh it was adorable, truthful and all the nice things. came straight from the heart. and i'm glad he felt all that miserable when khushi was away, as he shud, cus well, it was thoda sa his fault :D :P

and the kids like aranv i notices, the things don't reach me, i make them come to me! hahaha typical raizada i tell you. 

and the dillemma khushi was facing regarding taking arnav's money or not, was put so well in words! i mean duhh, who wouldn't feel that way, even after everything is sorted, the bitterness of the past can never fully be overshadowed. it will always lurk in the background till one doesn't do something to eradicate it. and it might just a really long time. i feel for khushi. i mean its hard taking money from the man you love, who had abandoned you once just because of the same reason, he thought you were stealing from him. my heart goes to her :)

p.s. if ajay- arnav go all Dostana on us!! i swear i won't mind! hehehehehe they're cute. !! and is arnav sure that's how he knows about ajay showering?!!! i'm worried for anjali and khushi now. pls some1 read this and get a character like him on the show. oh god pls pls pls!!
p.p.s where on god's name did you find that adorable kapda for cassey?!?! sooo fcking cute! loved it :D :D :D
insanelycrazy thumbnail
i'm back!! and im sorry for being late! swear swear! Uni. i barely read FFs now part from a very few cus my work load increases with an inch every week 😭 and i love you for making arnav say all this! so yayyiee! *big bear hug sent your way* 🤗

arnav wear's a shirt which says "hope's a bitch" and he f**knig likes it?!?!! omg where was this man before!! 

but Mr. Arnav SIngh Raizada really??!! really?!! aap kaise hain?!? pls somebody give me a danda so i can knock sense into his brains.. of all the things Mr. Smart mouth could say! *hits her forehead* he's adorable when he's all guilty and lost. heheehheheeheeehee and i loved how you wrote the tiny changes in arnav very subtly. change of attire, and the way he's all chilled out(talk with Mr. Dsouza)

i love how ajay calls khushi kid.. i think i like ajay more than khushi or arnav. humph! u see ur power of characterisation there? its amazing.. he showed his tongue to arnav!! favourite part in all the updates! (even beats anjali's  proposal! ^_^ ) anjali-ajay are just plane adorable! i mean the whole part about arguing whether or not the child will be a model or not, hahahaha seriously dude she's not even a day old!! gaaahh it was adorable, truthful and all the nice things. came straight from the heart. and i'm glad he felt all that miserable when khushi was away, as he shud, cus well, it was thoda sa his fault :D :P

and the kids like aranv i notices, the things don't reach me, i make them come to me! hahaha typical raizada i tell you. 

and the dillemma khushi was facing regarding taking arnav's money or not, was put so well in words! i mean duhh, who wouldn't feel that way, even after everything is sorted, the bitterness of the past can never fully be overshadowed. it will always lurk in the background till one doesn't do something to eradicate it. and it might just a really long time. i feel for khushi. i mean its hard taking money from the man you love, who had abandoned you once just because of the same reason, he thought you were stealing from him. my heart goes to her :)

p.s. if ajay- arnav go all Dostana on us!! i swear i won't mind! hehehehehe they're cute. !! and is arnav sure that's how he knows about ajay showering?!!! i'm worried for anjali and khushi now. pls some1 read this and get a character like him on the show. oh god pls pls pls!!
p.p.s where on god's name did you find that adorable kapda for cassey?!?! sooo fcking cute! loved it :D :D :D

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its Tuesday now

Where is update?🤔
sweetdesire thumbnail
And now its Wednesday😡
sweetdesire thumbnail
Another weekend...SIGH
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Harshita!

Just went through the entire FF
And it BLOODY AWESOME!!⭐️

I sooo LOVE it!!❤️

I love the story line and the charaters!

I admire Khushi for being soo strong, eventhough she was hurt and on top of it opening Hope!
And i loved Arnav too! obviusly the dude was harsh at the beginning but liked his determination when he wanted to win Khushi back at all costs!

Ajay is one great character! Hes so caring, kind and also very protective!
And i can soo imagine him being Rithvik! Plus i too fell in love with him after watching DID lil masters!😳
Lovely bonding between Arnav-Ajay. That too in a few days/months!😊

And im thankful that Khushi got friends like Shiva and Aditi! They are the best!
And was nice seeing Anjali being all strong!

And HELL YEAH! The Creep is dead!🥳

The last update was a surprise!
I soo did not expect proposals!

Continue soon!

Could u pm me pl. Sent u buddy request!😊

PS - You are one hell of a writer!👏

Fairylights26 thumbnail
I think Arnav is more in love with his T-shirt than Khushi...and would mortally offened if anything happens to it.