Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

S ka jhakta has made J into a fulll on devas ishytle pagal bhikari..  Wonder what J ka jhatka will do to S😆😆  Asmaan se ghir ke seedha patal mein pauchega Fevikol!  The elephant n the flea, who is more mighty🤣

seriously they was he ran to hide behind the tree seeing the kadak collector was too funny 🤣 he's very scared to face him and also today J admitted that he's scared to face A after seeing her be so happy with S.. I think mann hi mann he could sense that A has accepted S as her life partner and would do anything to protect S and also her rishta with S.. ab bas A ke yeh realize karna baaki hain 😳
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMg, Sid is on the spot portraying Shiv. I just dedicated a thread for him.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
S is such a contrast to J...who could not even b bother to visit A's school...Shiv invites the girls over to visit her post-wedding and promises to serve them.🥳
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i feel she should appreciate shiv and feel forhim , his happiness should be now important now 

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

S is such a contrast to J...who could not even b bother to visit A's school...Shiv invites the girls over to visit her post-wedding and promises to serve them.🥳

Shiv ki tulna J se kar hi nahin sakte yaar 😆 J couldn't even imagine the things which Shiv would do haste haste for his Sherni 😳

Originally posted by: milindrose

i feel she should appreciate shiv and feel forhim , his happiness should be now important now 

Today she already showed that.. its only coz of Shiv's happiness that she had the Jalebi 😳
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

really pata nahin ansh ansh ke liye taras gaayi main ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I am really hoping that Anandi has tears in her eyes after repenting on her folly in remembering Jagya and seeing Shiv being so good! I wonder if that is too much to ask...

[/QUOTE]

i am sure aisa hi kuchh hoga...precaps these days are a tad misleading!!!😆
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

seriously they was he ran to hide behind the tree seeing the kadak collector was too funny 🤣 he's very scared to face him and also today J admitted that he's scared to face A after seeing her be so happy with S.. I think mann hi mann he could sense that A has accepted S as her life partner and would do anything to protect S and also her rishta with S.. ab bas A ke yeh realize karna baaki hain 😳

Hopefully J does not get to know that A is doing this all to fulfil her mother's wishes !
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hgVDK9-AzE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

I uploaded today's scene withOUT Ghadesar's interference ...

lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What I have always felt about BV is that the real thing is always not as grand as the promo. They show amazing SBS scenes and the scenes take eons to play out. If they do, it is probably for 2 ms. Something is missing somewhere. I agree they are doing a good job in terms of characterization and other stuff - but am just not too happy with this.

Get over with it already. If Anandi is as mature as they show her to be, then sit down talk about your issues to Shiv and get his help in moving on. The guy seems to be willing to do anything for her. I hope Gutter King moves on and we do not see him much after next week because next week is for sure dedicated to Ghadesar along with a 1 mn Ansh scene which will shown in SBB SBS as budding romance.