Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 68)

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

@Anna: I hope I do soon! Big smile I don't mind if there's no safed ghoda involved. Bas Shiv jaise ho toh badiyan hoga! Embarrassed

@togepe: How would the fans of other actors find this thread? Sab apne apne forums me rehte hai generally...

Also, I don't remember the handicrafts contract thing... when was that? Anyway, I think Anandi could rope in Jaitsarians for that at some point and impress her new sasural. That would be a nice post-marriage track maybe! Embarrassed

naaz i dont think its important if they are reading this or not.. most important thing is this type of discussions s not allowed in at.. please refrain yourself comment on actors personal life. its lead us to warning for at. 

You're right! I was just asking because I was wondering how other people would ever get to know... since I personally have no idea what goes on in forums outside of this one. So was trying to understand how other people could get wind of our pseudo-bashing xD Anyway, moving on! AnShhh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10A2ZVictory

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
heyya guys wassup any news  its raining a lot so i came early to watch ansh but missed the anandi seq yyy  always i miss gud sequence and i have to see them online Cry

wassup  so everyone excited for aaj ka epi LOL

sdk10SiriuslySujal

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Siddharth is a proper example of character being bigger than the actor unlike the other stars around. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10SiriuslySujaladi2512VerboseG

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

You're right! I was just asking because I was wondering how other people would ever get to know... since I personally have no idea what goes on in forums outside of this one. So was trying to understand how other people could get wind of our pseudo-bashing xD Anyway, moving on! AnShhh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Lurkers my dear...
As I told u before...they keep a CLOSE tab on the activities of this forum coz BV is eating into their trps on the same slot..so they lurk and keep an eye on the topics..
Also there are a lot of common fans on forums...unki reporting skills bahut achi hai...All they will do is send the link in PM to everyone concerned and yaha bomb squad bulana padega...hahahLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10SiriuslySujal-Ray-

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
@lavy  yup right  sid is proper xample of fine acting  so is viraaj  hwever karanvir is also much popular though  LOL LOL

waise wat u guys have been talking borin this is ansh at we shud concentrate on that 

i just saw the precap and anandi sharmooing lol chalak choodi halwa banake le jaa rahi hain LOLLOL

and in precap wen shiv enters with smile haaye i saw it rewinding 15 times tat smile uffDay Dreaming itna khush le jaane ke waqt hain jab sair karega in garden tab kitna khush hoga LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

Lurkers my dear...
As I told u before...they keep a CLOSE tab on the activities of this forum coz BV is eating into their trps on the same slot..so they lurk and keep an eye on the topics..
Also there are a lot of common fans on forums...unki reporting skills bahut achi hai...All they will do is send the link in PM to everyone concerned and yaha bomb squad bulana padega...hahahLOL

@bold...OMGEEE !! I dnt believe that u r saying this openly. Iske liye tumhe 7 saal ki jail and 3 baar fansi ho sakta hai !! ROFL

SiriuslySujaltogepe30

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hey GuysHug

Ritzi main aati hoon to tu hamesha gayab ho jati haiCry

Roaming in AnSh lala land???Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz