Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 67)

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Anna - huh? u a ramji fan?  I have no issues with his personal life...I just don't want to constantly hear about itLOL  I find it TACKY...Celebs using their "personal" life for publicity...can't get or tolerate Big Boss, Pati Patni aur Woh, etc.  *SHUDDERS*  However, pure ur love is - it becomes commercial when u hawk it b4 cameras..JMO

Which is y... I generally stick with ignore the Actor appreciate or depreciate the Acting.  Sid's was passable b4, but with "Shiv" - Sid's seriously pulled up his acting socks.  He's a different actor in BV then in all his prior serials. 

Returning to AnSh, I think J's going to try and approach Anandi alone next week... Hope she is strong enouff to withstand his sob story having spent the day with Shekhars

@ bold its not ANNA HAZARE but ANNA mere pyar ko no jhoota samjho Jaana. Hope you got it. its pronounced AN and NA . Hope the pronunciation is clearer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Oh !
For a sec there I thought I had entered Bollywood forum when I saw GC/Barun and KSG being bashed ...Hahahaha...This is the fav topic of BWood forumers...!

U shud see each post in the IPK forum...it has 500 likes if its abt praising Barun...I find it HILARIOUS !!

I had to re-confirm I am at the AnSH AT...Guys...U dont wanna attract undue attention here...If ONE person from each fangrp sees this post then in no time...This thread will be over with posts from the 3 fan clubs of these guys..

Better NOT talk about them..

Edited by togepe30 - 06 September 2012 at 2:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalA2ZVictory

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Guys...U know I was thinking on a parallel track for Anandi-Shiv and Jaitser...

When Shiv's dad mentioned his handicrafts contract...I was wondering if this wud have something to do with involving the women of Jaitser in helping the company out to meet the contract deadline or sumthing...

Do u think this track could come up later...Which would end up with Anandi impressing everyone in her new sasural...Anandi wud suggest the help from women folk in the village to help clear the roadblocks in the contract at some point..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSiriuslySujalA2ZVictorymilindrose

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
ok..so am here for some time and I see you guys discussing Shiv Ji's 440V smile. Oh what a smile that was! Like Anjana said I watch the show for actors and have never watched Sid's shows before. However with BV, he has struck gold. He looks and acts like a seasoned craftsmen. It is more difficult to act subtle and sometimes when I see the blushing now, I wonder if this was the same guy who orders everyone around in Kadak Collector Sahab role. Awesome performance!

I also for one believe that for performing acts, company makes all the difference. With a whole bunch of  talented actors, its easy to slip into the role. 

Now coming back to Ansh, Naz correctly pointed out that Sid is for the classes. He has a very regal aura around himself and as much as I hate beefy men, I seem to be liking this one a lot.

They have however made him the perfect guy to love a girl, a perfect husband and has set the bar realllyy high for single girls out here in Ansh AT. Watch out girls...they make limited edition of such guys. You find someone...grab him fast and do not let him go.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalA2ZVictoryadi2512

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
f I understand correctly .. I know, I'm watching the first episode of the series .. But here in Serbia, one episode lasts about 1 hour and 15 minutes :) 

lillth    in serbia u r shown previous episodes also or  present one  of one hour  wassup 

A2ZVictory

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
@Anna: I hope I do soon! Big smile I don't mind if there's no safed ghoda involved. Bas Shiv jaise ho toh badiyan hoga! Embarrassed

@togepe: How would the fans of other actors find this thread? Sab apne apne forums me rehte hai generally...

Also, I don't remember the handicrafts contract thing... when was that? Anyway, I think Anandi could rope in Jaitsarians for that at some point and impress her new sasural. That would be a nice post-marriage track maybe! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyA2ZVictory

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

@Anna: I hope I do soon! Big smile I don't mind if there's no safed ghoda involved. Bas Shiv jaise ho toh badiyan hoga! Embarrassed

@togepe: How would the fans of other actors find this thread? Sab apne apne forums me rehte hai generally...

Also, I don't remember the handicrafts contract thing... when was that? Anyway, I think Anandi could rope in Jaitsarians for that at some point and impress her new sasural. That would be a nice post-marriage track maybe! Embarrassed

naaz i dont think its important if they are reading this or not.. most important thing is this type of discussions s not allowed in at.. please refrain yourself comment on actors personal life. its lead us to warning for at. 

A2ZVictory

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Now coming back to Ansh, Naz correctly pointed out that Sid is for the classes. He has a very regal aura around himself and as much as I hate beefy men, I seem to be liking this one a lot.

They have however made him the perfect guy to love a girl, a perfect husband and has set the bar realllyy high for single girls out here in Ansh AT. Watch out girls...they make limited edition of such guys. You find someone...grab him fast and do not let him go.

@bold: Yes, so true! Personally, though, it's Shiv's understanding, kind personality and forward-thinking, non-judgemental attitude that draw me to his character. Looks are but an added bonus Embarrassed So it's those characteristics that I want to find in a real partner... but if he's good-looking too, that would be even more yay LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyA2ZVictoryVerboseG

Go to top