Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 66)

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

KSG looks like a steroid ad...and normally I would not judge an actor's personal life...but, he's an ASS

GC...his acting seems stuck on MannModeOuch Yash is Maan2...as for his personal jaap of  "east or west my biwi is the best"...i find it lameROFLROFL  

Sid...he's answers to qs appear suave...he's the perfect model...watch out Ms...I mean Mr. Universe!  

Oops didn't mean to do dhajiye udao...side effect of doing work at 4 am in the morning...I can't help but, mock.

Back to AnSh... I think his saaliyons were chheding him in the classroom and Casanovasaab was enjoying that max... resulting in A going aagee aagee and him with 480 volt ka smile peeche peeche

@ bold, this issue has been stretched a bit too far. Angry

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Originally posted by A2ZV

You may call me Anna, and yes, Siddharth Shukhla has managed to bring out the romantic in me out more. Gurmeet is too stiff for my liking. Sid is more human and believable.

Ah, good to know your name, Anna! I'm Naz Smile

I live vicariously through Shiv at the moment in my state of singlehood LOL And yep, agree on Gurmeet. Have never much liked most of the heroes who are a craze with loads of girls, like KSG, Gurmeet, Barun... but Sid is a different story. He deserves to have a fandom on level with those others! Hope he gets there eventually Embarrassed

Hey Naz. Some men are for the masses - like Gurmeet, Barun etc and some for  the class - Sid fall in the category of Class. He is the kind of man you will want to take home to your parents. I guess that is what is attracting a lot of people to him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijSiriuslySujal

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

KSG looks like a steroid ad...and normally I would not judge an actor's personal life...but, he's an ASS

GC...his acting seems stuck on MannModeOuch Yash is Maan2...as for his personal jaap of  "east or west my biwi is the best"...i find it lameROFLROFL  

Sid...he's answers to qs appear suave...he's the perfect model...watch out Ms...I mean Mr. Universe!  

Oops didn't mean to do dhajiye udao...side effect of doing work at 4 am in the morning...I can't help but, mock.

Back to AnSh... I think his saaliyons were chheding him in the classroom and Casanovasaab was enjoying that max... resulting in A going aagee aagee and him with 480 volt ka smile peeche peeche
Work at 4am!? Haven't done that since university Shocked Do get some sleep!

LOL at KSG being a steroid ad LOL I really hate his tattoos... dunno why xD I don't know anything about his personal life... is he married to that Shraddha actress, or did I just make that up? xD

GC... eh, I always hated GHSP (sorry, Anj xD), and I think he is stuck on that mode... and he's super-stiff in Jhalak too. Speaking of dancing, does anyone have a link to Sid's Independence Day performance on Life OK? I never got to see it, and would really love to...

Barun... bleh, really don't find him hot or get the hype over him. Soz. xD

Love Sid and the way he flirts with Prats in interviews and gets hit LOL

Lol, Shiv's smile in the precap could indeed be due to some ego-boosting from his enthusiastic saaliyan!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryaparnauma

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Hey Naz. Some men are for the masses - like Gurmeet, Barun etc and some for  the class - Sid fall in the category of Class. He is the kind of man you will want to take home to your parents. I guess that is what is attracting a lot of people to him.

@bold: Yes, that's precisely it Big smile I still have hope that some day I will meet a Shiv equivalent. Hehehe LOL *dreams*!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijlavyA2ZVictory

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
May be Anandi got shy and embarrassed and walked off  and that must have made him happy that he is not the one sharamaoing for a change and that's why the delighted smile probabbly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rij

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Anna - huh? u a ramji fan?  I have no issues with his personal life...I just don't want to constantly hear about itLOL  I find it TACKY...Celebs using their "personal" life for publicity...can't get or tolerate Big Boss, Pati Patni aur Woh, etc.  *SHUDDERS*  However, pure ur love is - it becomes commercial when u hawk it b4 cameras..JMO

Which is y... I generally stick with ignore the Actor appreciate or depreciate the Acting.  Sid's was passable b4, but with "Shiv" - Sid's seriously pulled up his acting socks.  He's a different actor in BV then in all his prior serials. 

Returning to AnSh, I think J's going to try and approach Anandi alone next week... Hope she is strong enouff to withstand his sob story having spent the day with Shekhars

NAZ - crazy work week...I am surviving via escaping to IF and caffeine... my plan for Saturday is to SLEEP

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 September 2012 at 2:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavySiriuslySujalA2ZVictory

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
dont discuss other actors here.. may be some fans of them will consider this bashing.. please refrain yourself do comment on actors personal life. make sure stick with topic of ansh..  

A2ZVictory

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

@bold: Yes, that's precisely it Big smile I still have hope that some day I will meet a Shiv equivalent. Hehehe LOL *dreams*!

Very soon my dear. Big smile

SiriuslySujal

Go to top