Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 65)

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Joined: 14 July 2005
Posts: 2566

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

naaz link do na yaar... i dont know about this.. 
 
 
Link mere signature me hai... at the top, above all the AnSh pics. LOL
 
 
A2ZV - I knowww. Normally I don't go so lattoo over actors... like not enough to feel that "Hayeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed!!!" feeling that people have got over the years over, say, KSG and Gurmeet and the like... but Siddharth Shukla can successfully make me grin and blush like an idiot with that smile of his!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyA2ZVictoryaparnauma-Ursh-

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 28755

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Shiv's 480 Volt smile in the precap was a SIXER!  His presence at Anandi's rear a silver bullet to J's heart...if J had an ounce of dignity he would have vaporized on spotAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavySiriuslySujalA2ZVictory-Ursh-

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 27006

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hey Naz :) in the process of making Ansh Avi's :)

SS makes me blush tooo
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Joined: 31 December 2010
Posts: 5335

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Originally posted by DonIsback

naaz link do na yaar... i dont know about this.. 
 
 
Link mere signature me hai... at the top, above all the AnSh pics. LOL
 
 
A2ZV - I knowww. Normally I don't go so lattoo over actors... like not enough to feel that "Hayeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed!!!" feeling that people have got over the years over, say, KSG and Gurmeet and the like... but Siddharth Shukla can successfully make me grin and blush like an idiot with that smile of his!


You may call me Anna, and yes, Siddharth Shukhla has managed to bring out the romantic in me out more. Gurmeet is too stiff for my liking. Sid is more human and believable.
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 28755

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
KSG looks like a steroid ad...and normally I would not judge an actor's personal life...but, he's an ASS

GC...his acting seems stuck on MannModeOuch Yash is Maan2...as for his personal jaap of  "east or west my biwi is the best"...i find it lameROFLROFL  

Sid...he's answers to qs appear suave...he's the perfect model...watch out Ms...I mean Mr. Universe!  

*******
Oops didn't mean to do dhajiye udao...side effect of doing work at 4 am in the morning...I can't help but, mock.

Back to AnSh... I think his saaliyons were chheding him in the classroom and Casanovasaab was enjoying that max... resulting in A going aagee aagee and him with 480 volt ka smile peeche peeche

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyA2ZVictory

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Joined: 14 July 2005
Posts: 2566

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZV


You may call me Anna, and yes, Siddharth Shukhla has managed to bring out the romantic in me out more. Gurmeet is too stiff for my liking. Sid is more human and believable.
 
 
Ah, good to know your name, Anna! I'm Naz Smile
 
 
I live vicariously through Shiv at the moment in my state of singlehood LOL And yep, agree on Gurmeet. Have never much liked most of the heroes who are a craze with loads of girls, like KSG, Gurmeet, Barun... but Sid is a different story. He deserves to have a fandom on level with those others! Hope he gets there eventually Embarrassed
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Joined: 31 December 2010
Posts: 5335

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

KSG looks like a steroid ad...and normally I would not judge an actor's personal life...but, he's an ASS

GC...his acting seems stuck on MannModeOuch Yash is Maan2...as for his personal jaap of  "east or west my biwi is the best"...i find it lameROFLROFL  

Sid...he's answers to qs appear suave...he's the perfect model...watch out Ms...I mean Mr. Universe!  

*******
Oops didn't mean to do dhajiye udao...side effect of doing work at 4 am in the morning...I can't help but, mock.

Back to AnSh... I think his saaliyons were chheding him in the classroom and Casanovasaab was enjoying that max... resulting in A going aagee aagee and him with 480 volt ka smile peeche peeche


@ bold, this issue has been stretched a bit too far. Angry
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Joined: 31 December 2010
Posts: 5335

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Originally posted by A2ZV


You may call me Anna, and yes, Siddharth Shukhla has managed to bring out the romantic in me out more. Gurmeet is too stiff for my liking. Sid is more human and believable.
 
 
Ah, good to know your name, Anna! I'm Naz Smile
 
 
I live vicariously through Shiv at the moment in my state of singlehood LOL And yep, agree on Gurmeet. Have never much liked most of the heroes who are a craze with loads of girls, like KSG, Gurmeet, Barun... but Sid is a different story. He deserves to have a fandom on level with those others! Hope he gets there eventually Embarrassed


Hey Naz. Some men are for the masses - like Gurmeet, Barun etc and some for  the class - Sid fall in the category of Class. He is the kind of man you will want to take home to your parents. I guess that is what is attracting a lot of people to him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijSiriuslySujal

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: Shivika_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 4220

Shivika_Fanatic 8 4220 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
will anandi start her samaj seva again ?

Author: anshansh   Replies: 0   Views: 526

anshansh 0 526 03 October 2011 at 11:05am by anshansh
Get trained to start a craft centre, Anandi

Author: sreevask   Replies: 2   Views: 751

sreevask 2 751 21 September 2011 at 1:06am by sreevask
Rocking start!

2

Author: KamalikaG   Replies: 15   Views: 2332

KamalikaG 15 2332 29 July 2011 at 11:22am by trendzy
serials do reflect real lifes feelings

Author: poongo88   Replies: 1   Views: 852

poongo88 1 852 29 April 2011 at 2:33pm by serialjunkie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index