Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 33)

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Ghadesar

You crack me up!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
G should come with plan to ruin A's name!  How?  To report a chor in Jaitsar, who has been withdrawing funds from her account.  Stealing her hard earned moneyROFL  There goes A's reputation - crime rate of 1 not ZeroLOLLOL

Police handcuffing J and dragging him away while he's screeching about being Hospital ki malikEvil Smile

Then G makes deal with J to only withdraw the charges if he lauts to Mumbai with her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijsdk10SiriuslySujalMalikaadi2512Don_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

G should come with plan to ruin A's name!  How?  To report a chor in Jaitsar, who has been withdrawing funds from her account.  Stealing her hard earned moneyROFL  There goes A's reputation - crime rate of 1 not ZeroLOLLOL

Police handcuffing J and dragging him away while he's screeching about being Hospital ki malikEvil Smile

Then G makes deal with J to only withdraw the charges if he lauts to Mumbai with her.

fir anandi kahegi crime rate zero hi hai... kyuki crime hamare area mai nahi huva hai.. paise to mumbai se churakar bhaga hai. ismai jaitsar kya kya kaam.. to isko mumbai bhejkar.. case karo yaha par nahi.. singh ka naam kharab hojayega.. ROFLEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
What i don't understand is why why why Ghadesar does not at least call his "friends"...get some money order and change his rank torn clothes...guess he is going for the SYMPATHY factorAngry... but, as he himself said he deserves worse then the gutter!  

I prefer J in Gray not LOSER...but, a part of me would b secretly thrilled if he goes crazy like Darr types...then Shiv could justifiable kick the GHADESAR to jail without bail

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10adi2512Malika

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
@Quack -  But, thief is in Jaitsar, so arrest can only happen thereLOLLOL  If J refuses to lauto to Mumbai then there maybe legal jurisdiction issue

Also what I wanna know is how Dr. Bhikari got from Jaipur to Jaitsar?  Did he hitch on some veggie truck?  They need to disinfect them veggies if soStern Smile

sdk10Don_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

What i don't understand is why why why Ghadesar does not at least call his "friends"...get some money order and change his rank torn clothes...guess he is going for the SYMPATHY factorAngry... but, as he himself said he deserves worse then the gutter!  

I prefer J in Gray not LOSER...but, a part of me would b secretly thrilled if he goes crazy like Darr types...then Shiv could justifiable kick the GHADESAR to jail without bail
yeah is doing this to earn sympathy factor.. so he is floating his bhikari avatar in front of singh first and now trying on anandi.. he thought if they see him in this condition they will accept him back.. he is going easy way its prove his nature that he still seeking help from other to asked forgiveness he cant even earn one apologies without anyone help.. i dont know what his future if he going to turn in to grey or what.. but currently he is proven looser.. all the way... 

sdk10AnjanaYYZ

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

@Quack -  But, thief is in Jaitsar, so arrest can only happen thereLOLLOL  If J refuses to lauto to Mumbai then there maybe legal jurisdiction issue

Also what I wanna know is how Dr. Bhikari got from Jaipur to Jaitsar?  Did he hitch on some veggie truck?  They need to disinfect them veggies if soStern Smile

i refuse to answer this.. this post is belong to person name is quack and wo mai nahi hu.. i am don to mai iska javab nahi dungi... LOL

AnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Anjy-His friends will first die laughing at him ...remember J being G ka assistant and how much fun they made of him.Just imagine what will happen to them if they will see J ka bikari avtar.ROFL
Waise bhi i think his frnds are good for nothing...just like him.Dead

Edited by Malika - 05 September 2012 at 4:26am

Don_theEvil

Go to top