Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 32)

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by sdk10

I want AnSh to go to temple and then Jaggu to try to meet Anandi alone there to try to plead his case.  Jaggu begging Anandi to give him one more chance as he has left GauriDead.  Then Gauri maiyya should gate crash this meeting with her "main tumhare bacche ki maa banane wali hoon jagat" Tongue And Shiv should witness this dramaLOLLOL
bechara shiv ye dram dekhkar to haske haske lot pot ho jayega... he will understand new defination of saccha pyar... ROFL

i wanted anandi to tell jaghead dialogue.. that he use on her..  she must tell him.. aage ki taraf badhna sikho jagat.. piche mat dekho... mai aage badh chuki hu.. tum bhi badh javo.. apni jindgi mai ab ham dono ko koi vasta nahi .. remember i told you we are strangers aur isliye mai koi madat nahi kar sakti maaf kijiye please.. ROFL

@bold - I would love if Anandi gives that answer to jagyaDancingParty

And Gauri will be like tum mujh se itani aasani se pichha nahi chuda sakate JagatEvil Smile

And Jagya will go back to his sachha pyar  ROFLROFL

Edited by sdk10 - 05 September 2012 at 2:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavy

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Sou - Yeah that will be hilarious but I doubt BV ke CVs will show itConfused

The least they could do is show us Anandi - Jagya  - Gauri scene with Shiv and Singhs looking onWink. That would be funLOL

AnjanaYYZ

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
BTW ye Jagya bhikari ban ke khule aam Jaitser main ghum raha haiDead.  How come hawk eyed villager hv not spotted him till now???Wacko

Ye log sirf AnSh per hi spying karte hai kya??Angry
Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdk10

BTW ye Jagya bhikari ban ke khule aam Jaitser main ghum raha haiDead.  How come hawk eyed villager hv not spotted him till now???Wacko

Ye log sirf AnSh per hi spying karte hai kya??Angry
wahi to... ansh par ilazam lagane chalu ho jate hai.. ye dekho katora balam ghum raha hai wo nahi dikh raha inhe... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
There is an old Jeetendra and I think Raj Kumar movie?  Where J abandons the wife for his mistress... She marries RK, who adored her.  She teaches her son that RK is the father and the last frame is her visiting RK ki grave.  Jeetendra is outside as bhikari guarding the samadi of RK.ROFLROFL

I like a similar scenario... J becoming assistant mali or bhikari outside CH... daily getting darshaan of his kacha pyaar with her sacha pati parmeshwarLOL

sdk10Don_theEvil

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Yesss, Gauri needs to show up in Jaitsar in full screaming banshee mode. Between "Kyun kyun kyun!?"!Gauri and Torn Clothes!Jagat, Shiv will be like, "OMG, yeh Jaitsar ko ho kya raha hai... Collector hone ke natir mujhe in pagalon ke ilaaj ka intezaam karne chahiye... Er, excuse me? The men in white coats will be here to collect you both soon..." LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijsdk10AnjanaYYZ

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

There is an old Jeetendra and I think Raj Kumar movie?  Where J abandons the wife for his mistress... She marries RK, who adored her.  She teaches her son that RK is the father and the last frame is her visiting RK ki grave.  Jeetendra is outside as bhikari guarding the samadi of RK.ROFLROFL

I like a similar scenario... J becoming assistant mali or bhikari outside CH... daily getting darshaan of his kacha pyaar with her sacha pati parmeshwarLOL
kaccha pyar ko dekhkar sochega.. haila.. ye kaise ho gaya.. mai to abhi tak soch raha tha.. ki kaccha pyar.. meri sacche pyar mai aasu ke parvat bana raha hoga.. yaha par 360 degree turn karke pati parmeshwar lekar aagayi... ROFL, mera sacche pyar ke sath to ap kaccha pyar bhi na raha... ROFL

AnjanaYYZ

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
waise sab ne vote kiya banner ke liye.. entry dekhi maine kafi impressive lage sare banners... 

SiriuslySujalAnjanaYYZ

Go to top