Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 24)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Guys some news..

BV mahaepi got a trp of 6.4...thats rly awesome!!

and something abt Sid and his love for rains...its from TC:

This is what smart and dashing Siddharth Shukla, who is winning every one's heart in Balika Vadhu (Colors), said, "I simply relish this season. It brings a smile on my lips when I watch raindrops falling from the sky. I have experienced the season abroad but Mumbai rains have a different magic altogether. I love getting drenched in rain. I go out of city for tracking. In fact, I am on my way back from Lonavala. The weather there was beautiful. I had bhuttas and fried food. I have fond memories in the season…like playing football in dirty water and more."

Ursh - I am rly confused as of now whats gonna happen to her...first i think who will be new G or if G's character might end after anjum's exit.Lets see do we have a new face or G gone forever.As of now to I think J will be back to mumbai learning abt G being pregnant.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalMythicalMothtogepe30

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

LOL...BV trps ...AnSH and Bhikari are giving IPK fans sleepless nights...They are talking more about BV in their forum than their own show...

HAHAHAH...They are soo silly !

Aww vandu u shared an awesome gossip..ill just go and check.I sort of have a unkahi type of irritation with these ipkknd fans ...who consider Sanaya as their property and keep on bashing Mohit just coz of their so called pyaar for SaRun(stupid ppl dont understand B is married).Srsly why talk abt BV if ur show is not doing good..UffD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh-

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Hello Embarrassed Kya chal raha hain???

I still didn't get a chance to catch up with the new promo *sigh* hope to watch it soon..
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Whats with these BV actors and their love for Lonavala LOL few days back Shashank and Prats were also in Lonavala and now Sid is also there lolzzz
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Originally posted by togepe30

LOL...BV trps ...AnSH and Bhikari are giving IPK fans sleepless nights...They are talking more about BV in their forum than their own show...

HAHAHAH...They are soo silly !

Aww vandu u shared an awesome gossip..ill just go and check.I sort of have a unkahi type of irritation with these ipkknd fans ...who consider Sanaya as their property and keep on bashing Mohit just coz of their so called pyaar for SaRun(stupid ppl dont understand B is married).Srsly why talk abt BV if ur show is not doing good..UffD'oh
One of my friends watches both BV and IPK...
She just told me this...she was showing me some comments of their on BV and we were laughingLOLLOLLOL

These ppl mixing up Reel pairs into Real is STUPID and DUMB ! For the most part...many onscreen ppl just flirt around for the heck of it to promote the show and once the show is over they dont even meet up...This is one reason I hate most tv actors...ekdum characterless hai bahut logLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MythicalMothMalika

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

@Mailika hehe thought you liked IPKKND from your Icon pic but I get your Point That Show I feel is overrated!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Originally posted by GoldenDew

Whats with these BV actors and their love for Lonavala LOL few days back Shashank and Prats were also in Lonavala and now Sid is also there lolzzz
Together?
I thought Shashank said - I am cordial with Prats abhi new interview me?
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UrshP

Whats gunna happen with Gauri then is she gunna come chasing after Jagya and then All four of them will be face to face ???? 

Asked this a few Posts ago...What are you guys thoughts?

Hey Ursh Hug

When G will come face to face with Ansh and J she'll say to A "tumhara pati tumhara aur mera pati bhi tumhara Shocked yeh kya naainsaafi hain ROFL and A will say haan mera pati toh mera hain but tumhara kachra pati mujhe nahin chahiye LOL shauk se leke jaao usko LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30-Ursh-

Go to top